Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (46853 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by enomakos(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Somebody will just open twitter in insta account just be blowig lies
it may be true,worst thing de happen
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by cruzclinton1(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2017
if is me, I most gun the gal down by all means

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by daskid130(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2017
shocking strory

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by torqque7(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2017
ednut1:
they never learn, weak men. they always want ladies they can control and believe are not well exposed. dem no sabi say nigeria babes don open eye grin. i can bet that bros get relatives asking for 100k or less who e shun tongue

Exactly what was on my mind..the idiot probably will not send his parents cars or money but will be sending car for someone who is not even his in law yet..he deserves what he got I don't pity the dunce 1bit..Guys never learn,never spend blindly on a woman you have not fvcked and who isn't with you.

As for the lady,she will surely get served by the other guy too in due course..I love karma grin grin. Then someone will be telling me do distant relationship and trust?lol distance relationship Kor.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by jayboy17(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Any gal wey i wan send travel she 4 don geh 6months belle b4 shw go dey rezin travel.....

Later now dem go tok say dem use dem du ritual..
c as d fada too dey tok lyk mumu mahn

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by dominique(f): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
All these fake Twitter stories sha undecided
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by bofow(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Some women are bad abeg
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by nawtyme: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
AlphaStyles:

waliah I prefer foreign girls [but forget their rules] atleast they ain't materialistic arrow stabber red head big eyes Nigerian girls
grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Saintsquare(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2017
ednut1:
they never learn, weak men. they always want ladies they can control and believe are not well exposed. dem no sabi say nigeria babes don open eye grin. i can bet that bros get relatives asking for 100k or less who e shun tongue
The last statement can be so true ....this type of mugu will keep posting his family when they need help, I won't be surprised if he's yet to file for his siblings but would go all out to help olosho ...

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by omoplaycool(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2017
shinarlaura:
That girl will surely regret this heartless act some day. If the only guy love her this much, why didn't he do all the arrangements for her to come over.

Monkey dey work bamboon dey chop. angry Mtchewwww
Kai... Well said if to sey my mama never marry my papa ehhhhn. I got just dash you grin
But seriously.. You spoke my mind
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by ExInferis(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2017
rill:
all this mumu twitter stories

Mostly fake too.

Anything for likes and retweets.

As Trump would say: fake news
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by omosedollar(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2017
All he has to do is recall her Green card, she will be back to Nigeria in 3months

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by pseudonomer: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2017
I feel so sad for the guy, damn painful... embarassed

When dating, I choose loyalty over every other thing... If you are my main chick and I sense any form of drama, I don't give second chance... It's off. They call me paranoid...

The lady must have been doing some stunts before this... The guy is just blindly in love...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by enomakos(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2017
One reason i did't like nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Urukpe: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
pseudonomer:
I feel so sad for the guy, damn painful... embarassed

When dating, I choose loyalty over every other thing... If you are my main chick and I sense any form drama, I don't give second chance... It's off. They call me paranoid...

The lady must have been doing some stunts before this... The guy is just blindly in love...

I concur

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by omoplaycool(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:
Bros abeg no vex grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by suremossty(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:
]oyinbo...

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by robotix: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2017
rill:
all this mumu twitter stories
this one looks real going by the number retweets and likes. If na lailaisblog now, she won't show you then like or retweets cos those would be cut off due to the fact that she uses new accounts to concoct different stories.
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by SalamRushdie: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
bakynes:
Women and dumping of Men are 5&6.Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril. They are constantly looking for greener pastures. They are with you today because she hasn't found a richer guy once they get one, dem go port straight without looking back.

So true so true
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by OTEGA1: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Rate at which ladies are turning scammers by the day is alarming.....

Currently have one lady scammer am trailing she left many traces as she is new in d game.

Police is aware and working to track her down.

I hope 2moro u will not say dey should forgive her wen she is caught.
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by tosyne2much(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Aderola15:
Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

Have always said most Yoruba demons were made by women... This bros will deal with any lady that crosses his path now ehn cry cry cry

Fear women, fear us lipsrsealed
Na why I dey fear u sef cheesy
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Ifakiland:
Smh. Wat a foolish guy!
I look at guys dat spend hopelessly on gals and I laff....the only money I spend on a gal is d amount I can give to any begged on d street. I'll rather give drinks for my guys dan pack d money and give a gf. They are all whores waiting for a greener pasture dey are only with u cos dey avnt seen a better person wen dey do dey move no questions asked.
Tell ur bro to go and murder her and her family....dats wat I'll do.
Bless you brother!!!
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by columbus007(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
There's no big deal in it, there are men that goes extra mile for ladies they're just dating and they still end up together
i'am very disappointed right now,these are gold-digging habbit that is been ending up some girls in some sad end undecided
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by opara28(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2017
what cracked me up is wat her father said.."it is left for her to decide"..after collecting a car from d guy...na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by KaptainAfrika: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2017
The woman can be deported from the US, as she's being sponsored by the guy's Fiancée visa application, this probably didn't happen during the time of Trump. But human beings sha! Are we sure, that humanity isn't more evil than the devil himself?

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by bedford101(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2017
After God fear woman
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by columbus007(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
Imagine the father's Statement after he had benefited from the guy's wealth..it's obvious that it's a plan well executed by the girl and Her parents...

Anyone who has the Bro number should tell him it's okay to murder Her family angry
i tell you bro,b4 we cut some1 wit a razor blade let's first of all try to on ourselves to see if it hurts,if I was his brother the whole family will be marked undecided
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na why I dey fear u sef cheesy

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Me sef no holy but I know I can't be this devilish. sad angry
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by tall2ce(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
There's no big deal in it, there are men that goes extra mile for ladies they're just dating and they still end up together
I seeeeeeeee
Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by linearity: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2017
He should do three things:

1. File a petition with USCIS to withdraw his affidavit of support.
2. File another petition with USCIS Alleging fraud.
3. File a motion to annul the marriage.

The lady's status in the US will turn to undocumented illegal.

If he truly want to pay her, don't file the annulment and and don't file for divorce. She will still become undocumented but now also unable to remarry legally again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" by erosimo(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Teaser4:
I swear d guy na mumu, who does that shit

Don't say thay because u don't know why he chooses to marry from nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / 5 Hottest Girlfriends Of Top Nigerian Music Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.