Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? (45021 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2009
Medical doctors usually have a field day with women of their choice. Why do women fall easily for them even when they are very ugly?. Many medical doctors do not like marrying on time because of this issue. They frolic themselves everyday in womens panties.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
On the other hand, female doctors do not easily get married because of their fervent attitude. Why do they usually have attitude?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
Do you have the stats to back up this bogus claim? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nene1: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
That's very true. I'm in med school now and I always wanted to have a husband who is a doctor as well. However, I'm not saying that they are the only men I would marry. I just want a successful guy, b/c I will be successful.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
So they can cheat whenever they like.
why would anyone want to marry someone that works round the clock?
Just my warped mentality so no Crucifixion
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nene1: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

On the other hand, female doctors do not easily get married because of their fervent attitude. Why do they usually have attitude?

Really? What kind of attitude do you mean? Do you mean they have an attitude that they think they are too independent and educated? Well I hope all men don't have this view. Now I have a question to the men:

Does a women being a doctor make her more attractive to you? Would you want to marry a doctor? I sometimes hear that men don't like women who are too educated b/c they are too independent. I feel like no matter how educated a women is, her role as a wife and mother comes before her career. I don't want to get married now since I'm only in my first year, but I hope to be able to find someone by the time I graduate. I don't want to wait till after my residency, b/c I'd be almost 30 then.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Do you have the stats to back up this bogus claim? undecided

It's not bogus. Ask male doctors here and they will tell you their profession is the magic factor in trapping women.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

That's very true. I'm in med school now and I always wanted to have a husband who is a doctor as well. However, I'm not saying that they are the only men I would marry. I just want a successful guy, b/c I will be successful.

Being a medical doctor does not automatically mean you will be successful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nene1: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Being a medical doctor does not automatically mean you will be successful.

You're right, but I'm being positive. And people in the health fields tend to have an easier time finding a secure job even in times of economic crisis. People in business usually have a higher risk of not being successful. But if you get decent grades in medical school and complete a residency at a decent program, you will be fine. Then again it depends on your specialty.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
First of all, doctors are not all that anymore.

add up their medical school bills, low income (insurance comp. dnt pay much anymore), their debts, and the high possibility of getting sued. . . . .

E se n. . . . .Doctor ko doctor ni. most of  them are ugly anywaz cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by jaybee3(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

add up their medical school bills, low income (insurance comp. dnt pay much anymore), their debts, and the high possibility of getting sued. . . . .

E se n. . . . .Doctor ko doctor ni. most of them are ugly anywaz cheesy
no we r not shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ok. So "we" is the new slang for doctors? shocked
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nene1: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

good looks and brains are a rare combination. but about getting sued it depends on what specialty (i.e. Ob/Gyns).  And there are excellent public medical schools that are not that expensive (for example my school: Mount Sinai). also a lot of top private medical school graduates from schools like harvard and duke don't have ridiculous amounts of debt b/c the schools are rich enough to give a ton of aid.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nene1: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

if you are a doctor and that is you in the pic, then i guess there are some good looking doctors out there lol,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

[/b]

good looks and brains are a rare combination. but about getting sued it depends on what specialty (i.e. Ob/Gyns).  And there are excellent public medical schools that are not that expensive (for example my school: Mount Sinai). also a lot of top private medical school graduates from schools like harvard and duke don't have ridiculous amounts of debt b/c the schools are rich enough to give a ton of aid.
Lol do 100% of doctors come out of havard and duke?

Most of the Floridians doctors graduated from UF and UMiami. . . .Miami is a private school, so imagine the debt.

LOL only on TV would you see a lot of goodlooking doctors undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

I concur wink just kidding before people start the flirting thing grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Most of the Floridians doctors graduated from UF and UMiami. . . .Miami is a private school, so imagine the debt.

Yes oh in the movies, they are tall, athletic and always free but in real life these doctors are over-worked and dont have time to eat or go to the gym grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by dani1luv: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
Poster you head is not correct. . ! tongue angry tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by nene1: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

That's why I said TOP private schools. Yes, obviously the majority don't come from those schools. Well I don't care I am not taking out ridiculous amounts of loans for my schooling so that's not my problem. But I do agree that there are not too many good looking doctors though. A lot of the medical students here are not goodlooking and they are goning to be doctors soon. However when I was an undergrad, there was one medical student I think he was nigerian, he used to work out and he had a very nice build. He was also very tall. Oooh was he sexy. But that was only one guy. The rest are ususally not good looking. That is why I will not choose a specialty like surgery where you have no life and are always in the hospital. I'll probably choose a specialty like pediatrics or ER where the hours are usually not more than 40 to 50 hours per week. I'm a woman. I need a life. I want time to be able to take care of myself. I want to have time for my husband and kids.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin Hateorade. Doctors are the bomb and are still all that. They make 8 figures in every country and I know you will dump your man for one. In the woman's world, there is no ugly medical doctor, I swear.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
dani1luv:

Poster you head is not correct. . ! tongue angry tongue

Lol, are you falling for a doctor?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

That is what they say online but that is not the case on the outside. Shebi you be doctor?. You know how women stalk you. Tell Nairalanders now. You guys find it difficult to choose a bride. Is it because y'all live in abundance of women?. Even the graduating female doctors still prefer una to other men. It doesn't matter if the man na Okocha or Will smith, they will still prefer a doctor. God bless una o.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
Sorry never had a thing for doctors undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
iice:

Sorry never had a thing for doctors undecided

Why?  So you will pass on a cute doctor hitting on you for a jobless lawyer? wink
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

That's why I said TOP private schools. Yes, obviously the majority don't come from those schools. Well I don't care I am not taking out ridiculous amounts of loans for my schooling so that's not my problem. But I do agree that there are not too many good looking doctors though. A lot of the medical students here are not goodlooking and they are goning to be doctors soon. However when I was an undergrad, there was one medical student I think he was nigerian, he used to work out and he had a very nice build. He was also very tall. Oooh was he sexy. But that was only one guy. The rest are ususally not good looking. That is why I will not choose a specialty like surgery where you have no life and are always in the hospital. I'll probably choose a specialty like pediatrics or ER where the hours are usually not more than 40 to 50 hours per week. I'm a woman. I need a life. I want time to be able to take care of myself. I want to have time for my husband and kids.
YEA, i GOT YOU JARE. wink

I think you're talking about my hubby cheesy cheesy cheesy But not a med student.

I think I'll settle with an engineer, better cheesy Engineers are always needed, always get jobs, and they have time for their family. Its not always the money that matter, and doctors dnt even get paid much anymore undecided

Sucks for the kid to have a daddy doctor and a mummy doctor. . . .lol and a nanny mommy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

That is what they say online but that is not the case on the outside. Shebi you be doctor?. You know how women stalk you. Tell Nairalanders now. You guys find it difficult to choose a bride. Is it because y'all live in abundance of women?. Even the graduating female doctors still prefer una to other men. It doesn't matter if the man na Okocha or Will smith, they will still prefer a doctor. God bless una o.
rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy

Aloy.Emeka:

grin grin Hateorade. Doctors are the bomb and are still all that. They make 8 figures in every country and I know you will dump your man for one. In the woman's world, there is no ugly medical doctor, I swear.

Dump wetin?
Ehrrrm 8 figures, and that why some docs dnt have time for their family, pay bills for most of their lives and leaves their wife in the middle of round one for an urgent call. ocuh! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by maedan(f): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
Lol. I don't think I've ever met an ugly doctor. But it's true, once some men open their mouths and introduce themselves as "Dr. . ." you'll figuratively find women beating down their door---
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by iice(f): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Why?  So you will pass on a cute doctor hitting on you for a jobless lawyer? wink

I'm not soo much into careers as much as the person himself. Besides doctors bore me. Though i have a crazy doctor friend. Now that one i could relate to cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by dani1luv: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
iice you can lie!!!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by iice(f): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
dani1luv:

iice you can lie!!!! cheesy

Dude, you don't friggin know me. Unlike you confused people who like to lie. I no get time and energy for that cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
iice:

I'm not soo much into careers as much as the person himself.  Besides doctors bore me.  Though i have a crazy doctor friend.  Now that one i could relate to cheesy

If you are not so much into careers, you should give doctors an equal opportunity to your heart. Are they not men?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy
Dump wetin?
Ehrrrm 8 figures, and that why some docs dnt have time for their family, pay bills for most of their lives and leaves their wife in the middle of round one for an urgent call. ocuh! cheesy

You de ask me?. Ask women who run after doctors like bees. A friend once told me that the easiest way to sleep with a woman on the first date is by telling her you are a neurosurgeon. It used to be pilots who gets all the love from the ladies but they are more or less considered as lorry drivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / When you get carried away by initial gragra. / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.