Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship (1240 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Well i am not perfect and i admit i am guilty of one or two of this. But i have got to address this issues because i am tired of ladies repeating this mistakes over and over again and getting heartbroken.

1. Staying quiet- Really, this is the first on my list because i used to be guilty of this. I took shit no woman shouldn't. If he does something wrong, dont be afraid to show him his wrongs. He might not even know what he did and you on the other hand might be dying in silence. Don't make that mistake, don't die in silence.

2. Dating a married man - Some ladies might say dating a married man is safe and there would be no emotional attachment. It saves them from the heart break and all. And the naive ones might think yea, he is going to leave his wife for me. He wouldn't! You are just another piece to warm his bed. Don't be decieved. You would get married some day and you know what they say about karma being a b*tch.

3. Dating a man who has no regards for you - It's obvious and you still stay... You are killing your self esteem. He flirts around and makes it obvious, right infront of you, and all you can think is yea, he loves me, i am his number 1, he won't leave me.... Here is a shocker for you babe, he has got no respect for you, if he doesn't even have the shame to hide his flirtatious ways from you, you are good as replacable, don't waste your time.

3. Not defining your relationship- This is one of the most important thing you need to do when going into a relationship. Except you are all for the fun and you just want to mess around. But if you are not. Good. You guys should both define the relationship. Ask him where the relationship is heading towards. If he is with you for just fun or not.(so you can know what you are doing)

4. Depending on a man- Yea i am a woman, but i have got to say this. He is not your father. So he doesn't owe you anything. Be a real woman, be independent. As much as a real man won't let a real woman do it all by herself, show him that you can take care of yourself without him being there. Be a real woman. Learn to hustle. Work hard.

5. Being the side chick- This sounds funny, but some women date guys, knowing fully well that they are in a relationship. You are only nursing a heart break for yourself. You know what you are getting into, and yet you still do it... If you like do all the wifey duties for him, he is still with his girlfriend because he sees her as number 1, he won't leave her for you, except you have got a tough luck. But trust me, i won't advice you to try that luck.

6. Starting a relationship on the grounds of sex - You start dating a guy the first day, and you guys are already doing it that day....hmmmn....how would you know if he is all just for the sex or the intelligence you have got to offer. Sex isn't everything. Sex won't keep a relationship. You have got to show him that you have got other things than sex to offer too, so take it slow. Be smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by pizzylee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Not again
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
fúçking married méns côçks undecided
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Topmaike007(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
u are making sense @OP i hate that number 2
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2017

I agree with you wholeheartedly on fact 4 "Depending on your man". Girls be depending on us like say na we be Otedola pikin undecided later them go come form feminist for Nairaland

I don't agree with that your fact 5 "Being the side chick". Ladies are more than the men everywhere o undecided So we guys are doing a big favour by compromising. Appreciate us grin

Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Loyalblak007(f): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
wink nice write up
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Number one should be done with maturity tho. Men are like babies... You take some of their poos, you reject some too. There should be balance if you don't want to end up living alone.

Nice points Op... You nailed it! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Topmaike007(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

I agree with you wholeheartedly on fact 4 "Depending on your man". Girls be depending on us like say na we be Otedola pikin :-/ later them go come form feminist for Nairaland

I don't agree with that your fact 5 "Being the side chick". Ladies are more than the men everywhere o :-/ So we guys are doing a big favour by compromising. Appreciate us grin

bro if u see bad thing talk am out and shame the devil...what about if it is ur woman that is having side boo and u get to know,how will you feel?wetin no good no good!

2 Likes

Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Topmaike007:
bro if u see bad thing talk am out and shame the devil...what about if it is ur woman that is having side boo and u get to know,how will you feel?wetin no good no good!

Oga the side chick only applies to unmarried women o angry sad
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by dadabashua1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Topmaike007(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Oga the side chick only applies to unmarried women o angry sad
okay oooo....but i want u to know that what is not good is not good

1 Like

Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alesandese:
Number one should be done with maturity tho. Men are like babies... You take some of their poos, you reject some too. There should be balance if you don't want to end up living alone.

Nice points Op... You nailed it

Yea, that's true.
Thanks bae cheesy
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

I agree with you wholeheartedly on fact 4 "Depending on your man". Girls be depending on us like say na we be Otedola pikin undecided later them go come form feminist for Nairaland

I don't agree with that your fact 5 "Being the side chick". Ladies are more than the men everywhere o undecided So we guys are doing a big favour by compromising. Appreciate us grin

Lol.

As for the side chick thingy. I don't agree with it.
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Smellymouth: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leriebloom, are you single? grin
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol.

As for the side chick thingy. I don't agree with it.
I wanna make you my side chick kiss your picture made me finish N100 Vaseline
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by obiorathesubtle: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
sad

In a society with more "serious people"

People who are productive and focused on more important things than dating or having short term partners for sex, money, and other clandestine reasons, all these nonsense about dating aren't real issues..

Occupy your minds with things other than the warm thighs of a woman or the fantasies of a throbbing dick..
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Smellymouth:
Leriebloom, are you single? grin

Lolz. Why wld u wanna know? grin
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lolz. Why wld u wanna know? grin
I'm not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me, but part of me thinks ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
I wanna make you my side chick kiss your picture made me finish N100 Vaseline

Lol. I would pass
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Smellymouth:

I'm not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me, but part of me thinks ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

Lolz
Re: Things Women Shouldn't Do In A Relationship by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. I would pass
please angel don't pass me by sad

(1) (Reply)

Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married / 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal (no 6 Will Shock You) / Facebook User : ' If I Get Pregnant Will I Give Birth To A Mail Or Femail '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.