Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach (2150 Views)

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel, I am a Health Blogger and

you are about to get exposed..

I am writing an ebook (which is for sale) about how to lose weight and how to lose belly fat, but I am wondering which is should air first.. Both ebooks (which are for sale) are extensively written and consists of back breaking exercises to bring out the hottest African ladies who have been hiding behind fat..

My motto is No Drugs, No Herbs, Just You and Me

I am wondering which one you guys want to see first, should I bring on the belly fat reducing secrets or the weight loss...

please reply

You can also contact me by mail ______ healthnewsphases@gmail.com if you want updates on the ebook

feelrealfeelgud / lefulefu / UniQuegrACE / LAFO / Mustiboy / mazizitonene / Tomjazzy2 / ShawttySoFyne / Alondrah / kimbra / Alesandese / Urbanoversabi / theinfong / 0rlando0woh / chibuzorAbia / turupepe / Bamibor / IemFava / Vorpal / damilolammm / JuicyPucci / joycesims / VickyRotex / Ebuka2016 / Kpeshi10 / yemimajid / bqlekan / Valkaryie / elomez / dairykidd / Nma27 / PrickGetSize / CheedyJ / mikejegede / Jafar1 / Ighoga898 / Evaberry / donolatunji / REIIGN / xstry / pressplay411 / ceejayx / akimpelumi124 / sparta231 / brownlass / Jacksparr0w127 / Laveda / NevetsIbot / BiafranBushBoy / majour / NevetsIbot / Toriblue / thornapple

Look up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Essentials1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think you should go with the how to lose belly fat because it happens in most people... Take the policemen for example grin grin

How much are you selling your own ebook by the way?

How it is cheap and achievable??
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Newbeginnings(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Go for the belly fat article.. I think there are more people needing that one
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Essentials1:
I think you should go with the how to lose belly fat because it happens in most people... Take the policemen for example grin grin

How much are you selling your own ebook by the way?

How it is cheap and achievable??

Giveaway prices of 1k

Thanks for the input
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Go for the belly fat article.. I think there are more people needing that one

Thanks for the input..
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Newbeginnings(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thanks for the input..

Always
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Essentials1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Giveaway prices of 1k

Thanks for the input

1k interesting

and you are welcome
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Kpeshi10(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks 4 d mention, Paul, i think d belly stuff shud come first.. Because most people (myself inclusive) are more interested in getting a flat belly (packs)..
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kpeshi10:
Thanks 4 d mention, Paul, i think d belly stuff shud come first.. Because most people (myself inclusive) are more interested in getting a flat belly (packs)..

Okay thank you so much..

I am going through a one week pack building exercise.. I was thinking about adding that in the ebook and you have just convinced me that I should...
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by mazizitonene(m): 1:00am On Mar 30, 2017
mehn...i'm looking @ adding weight doc...willl be the first to review that when you start...but this....nah...
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2017
I have a flat tommy already and I want to add more weight... So thread isn't for me.

Thanks for the mention tho smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by donolatunji(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I am writing an ebook (which is for sale) about how to lose weight and how to lose belly fat, but I am wondering which is should air first.. Both ebooks (which are for sale) are extensively written and consists of back breaking exercises to bring out the hottest African ladies who have been hiding behind fat..

I am wondering which one you guys want to see first, should I bring on the belly fat reducing secrets or the weight loss...

please reply
I HAVE A FLAT TUMMY ALREADY AND I REAALLY WANNA GAIN WEIGHT SO REVERSE IS THE CASE

You can also contact me by mail ______ healthnewsphases@gmail.com if you want updates on the ebook

feelrealfeelgud / lefulefu / UniQuegrACE / LAFO / Mustiboy / mazizitonene / Tomjazzy2 / ShawttySoFyne / Alondrah / kimbra / Alesandese / Urbanoversabi / theinfong / 0rlando0woh / chibuzorAbia / turupepe / Bamibor / IemFava / Vorpal / damilolammm / JuicyPucci / joycesims / VickyRotex / Ebuka2016 / Kpeshi10 / yemimajid / bqlekan / Valkaryie / elomez / dairykidd / Nma27 / PrickGetSize / CheedyJ / mikejegede / Jafar1 / Ighoga898 / Evaberry / donolatunji / REIIGN / xstry / pressplay411 / ceejayx / akimpelumi124 / sparta231 / brownlass / Jacksparr0w127 / Laveda / NevetsIbot / BiafranBushBoy / majour / NevetsIbot / Toriblue / thornapple

Look up!!!
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

please reply

Look up!!!

Thanks for this. Teach them to know there are no benefits in pot belly neither is it sign of wealth as some assume.

On the other hand, I am not fat and with perfectly flat tommy already. I'm athletic in stature.

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks for this. Teach them to know there are no benefits in pot belly neither is it sign of wealth as some assume.

On the other hand, I am not fat and with perfectly flat tommy already. I'm athletic in stature.
can I see the tummy?
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Ighoga898:

can I see the tummy?

Hahaha, you know one can't be athletic with a pot tommy.
If you've got imaginative skills, a look at my pict could give you a clear mental image of how flat the tommy is now.
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Hahaha, you know one can't be athletic with a pot tommy.
If you've got imaginative skills, a look at my pict could give you a clear mental image of how flat the tommy is now.
how are mine sure u re d one on ur dp?
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Tips on general weight loss i think .
Then focus on certain areas cheesy
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Avoid eating after 5pm
Do 50-100 sit-ups everyday
Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday
Replace carbs and fats with fruits and veg

Thank me later wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Ighoga898:

how are mine sure u re d one on ur dp?
I have had quite s number of tempting moments to connect with a guy offline so he could know me better, this is sure one of them.
You guys are so good in this game.
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

I have had quite s number of tempting moments to connect with a guy offline so he could know me better, this is sure one of them.
You guys are so good in this game.
I must confess U got me there. But I still want to know.
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Ighoga898:

I must confess U got me there. But I still want to know.

This is not me but this is what it looks like but my navel points outwards and not inwards.

Sure you don't expect me to snap self. sad

Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Avoid eating after 5pm
Do 50-100 sit-ups everyday
Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday
Replace carbs and fats with fruits and veg

Thank me later wink kiss

Spot on..

But you missed on information... I couldn't recommend ladies or even anyone to go on with sit ups.. Back pains and other back troubles are accompanied with them... If you don't feel it now.. give yourself some few years.. or maybe after childbirth..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

This is not me but this is what it looks like but my navel points outwards and not inwards.

Sure you don't expect me to snap self. sad
u re very funny.. sure u can snap urself by omitting ur face.. never mind though, ur sense of humor is already attractive and ur face and body complement it.
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2017
cc: Bumbae1

Okay.. Although the ebook is meant to direct and not just give tips...
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Ighoga898:

u re very funny.. sure u can snap urself by omitting ur face.. never mind though, ur sense of humor is already attractive and ur face and body complement it.

Lol,
Thanks for the compliments.
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2017
thornapple:

Lol, Thanks for the compliments.
do u mind if we continue chatting away from nairaland?
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
STARVATION IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT?
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
They can choose 2 out of the 4 I mentioned smiley
FitnessDoctor:

Spot on..

But you missed on information... I couldn't recommend ladies or even anyone to go on with sit ups.. Back pains and other back troubles are accompanied with them... If you don't feel it now.. give yourself some few years.. or maybe after childbirth..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
They can choose 2 out of the 4 I mentioned smiley

hahahaha.. funny girl.. what if someone just rushed to do the situps and just go a broken back...

Well, nice tips.. spot on..

And with those naughty pics on your profile... leaves me imagination running wild about your kind of person
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
STARVATION IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT?

You mean intermittent fasting.. and one thing is tbat most of those who lose weight within a short period of time.. like those who lose 20 - 30kg within two months.. will likely gain everything and much more back in the next six months..

So being effective is another thing and being long lasting and healthy is a different thing
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hahaha....I've never heard of anyone that broke their back while doing sit-ups, it's very rare.

That's the idea wink
FitnessDoctor:

hahahaha.. funny girl.. what if someone just rushed to do the situps and just go a broken back...

Well, nice tips.. spot on..

And with those naughty pics on your profile... leaves me imagination running wild about your kind of person
Re: How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach by FitnessDoctor: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hahaha....I've never heard of anyone that broke their back while doing sit-ups, it's very rare.

That's the idea wink

Hope you can lend me a hand in advertising my ebook to more people... ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Guard Is Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman / How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. / What Causes Our Boxers To Tear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.