Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her (3765 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / After inserting semen into her from a used condom, she bore a son Nd won million / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by drjaymill(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Vice Principal of Government Day Secondary School in Tunga-Minna in Niger State, Malam Mohammed Kuyizhi, has been accused of sleeping with a 16-year-old girl and impregnating her.
Following the accusation, Kuyizhi, was dragged before the state’s Child Rights Protection Agency, over the pregnancy of a 16-year-old, who is a junior student in the school.
Presiding over the case, on Wednesday in Minna, the Director General of the agency, Hajia Mariam Kolo, said that the matter was reported to the agency by a teacher, after the victim’s guardian informed the school that her ward was pregnant for the teacher.
Kolo said the case would be transferred to the state Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.
Assuring that the victim will get justice, Kolo said, “Already, the victim has been taken to the hospital for medical examination; we shall make sure she gets justice.”
The Director-General quoted the victim as saying Kuyizhi slept with her three times in his office and gave him N50 and N100 for her transportation.
“The girl also said that the accused had sex with her three times in his office.
“She further said that she was always given between N50 and N100 for her transport, after the affair with the teacher,” Kolo said.
The victim also accused her teacher of giving her some pills after she informed him of the pregnancy, though she refused taking the pills he gave her.
Kolo quoted Kuyizhi as admitting to his affair with the 16-year-old but stressed that she seduced him into the act.
Kuyizhi informed the agency that he “penetrated her but did not release semen,” and could not, therefore, be responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
undecided
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by emeijeh(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
he said she seduced him

Bloody liar

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by professorfal: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
source?
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just the preE fluid is enof to make he pregnant
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by ipobarecriminals: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
sad shocked sharia law pls. chop off his anaconda for impregnated the Lil girl.slice his tongue for lying
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by nepapole(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by generalbush(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na dem dem... Bunch of child molesters living up the not part of our country!!

Well. If sanusi could marry a 10yrs old, this one is small na.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by wealthplusng: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just because she got pregnant it had been blown open. Why didnt she report at his first attempt and insertion.

Anywayz, Karma has dealt the VP a heavy blow!
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
tendercharles:

Funny enough, some guys don't knw this.
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Obago
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by duduade: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2017
So who now has been releasing sppeermm into her
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by fernandooleku(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2017
This is my judgement:
Mallam Mohammed Kuyizhi, you are hereby sentenced to death by vexing firing squad
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Mjshexy(f): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2017
The teacher should be castrated, a man who probably has 3 or 4 wives at home still pounding a 16 year old student, he even has the impetus to claim he only penetrated but did not release, gosh that man deserves to be jailed 4 life
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Lunagirl(f): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
God cry cry

I pray for my future children cry cry

The way I see rape cases each day is appalling. Who does one even trust these days?
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by chloride6: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
tendercharles:

Highly unlikely though.... You are talking less than 2%
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by theemy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
But u released kemen
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by rhymesnoni(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
shameless idiot!!
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Onyenna(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Onye a kpọrọ onwe ya "onye nkuzi" dara ezigbo apali!

Bia n'ekwu na "otinyere mana Ọnyughị"" Onye Nzuzu!!

Tụfịakwa! Oke MKPI!!
Bere nu "ihe" ya!
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by NemzySeries(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
hahahahahaha........ & i kw wen dey asked d man hiz response wuz ITZ ONLY D TIP DAT ENTERED OOOOO grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by dreamwords: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Frolic: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
E ma gbo oloribu
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by JohnieWalker(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Funny enough, some guys don't knw this.
Lolz it's not true
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad shocked [s]sharia law pls. chop off his anaconda for impregnated the Lil girl.[/b]slice his tongue for lying[/s]
[b]On behalf of Islam and Sharia law, we disown u and ur english grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=JohnieWalker post=55107459]
Lolz it's not true[/quo

I dey tell u, some guys and even girls too are not aware of this.me and my former colleagues once argued this until google gave us the ansa.
Re: I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her by IMASTEX: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Lolz it's not true
Be not discieved, he is 100% correct. Semen do escape along with the fluids in most cases. Just a dot is enough for a lady to get pregnant once she is in her green period.

(1) (Reply)

This Man's Suit Is So Special, Where Can One Actually Get One? / Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / Am I Dating A Strange Girl???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.