Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) (8406 Views)

My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by napoleon77(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Saintthug:
Both online and offline.. So somebody cannor be sexy and beautiful again? Nawa ooo

Hope you know that being gay is illegal in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Saintthug(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
When will u show us one from 2016-2017 undecided Come fresh grin
took the pics yesterday
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Saintthug(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yahoo yahoo boy grin tongue
meaning?
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Saintthug(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
pizzylee:
I pray wen dey finally let u rest, u don't rest in peace
this got me rotfl
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Saintthug(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
you think hes cute cos you look like a slapped arse
why did you insult her? Na so u lack manners reach?
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2017
Saintthug:
why did you insult her? Na so u lack manners reach?
ohh fucc off

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by majour(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Baba you no mature at all, but sha I done do this shit before so kudos to u sha
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Saintthug(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2017
napoleon77:

Hope you know that being gay is illegal in Nigeria?
how am i gay?
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Saintthug(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2017
iamdynamite:
the guy is not bad though........well op hope your pocket is cute too
i own the SUV i posed with
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Criminal! tongue
Saintthug:
meaning?
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by iamdynamite(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Saintthug:
i own the SUV i posed with
correct bro
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by imma2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
You're as fugly as my black hairy ass grin grin
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Chuknovski(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
mammson guy, fineles guy in tawn,, wehdon
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Saintthug:
took the pics yesterday
I smell lies but i saw this 2015 though
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by NeeKlaus: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Saintthug:
took the pics yesterday
You took those pictures yesterday??
My God! I have been on Nairaland since 2015 and you have been posting these same pictures year in, year out with PoliticalThug.

This is the height of lies! Just kill me.grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by napoleon77(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Saintthug:
he is my girl for real

I repeat. Being gay is illegal in Nigeria. You are calling a "he" your "girl"?
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by napoleon77(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Saintthug:
how am i gay?

Saintthug:
he is my girl for real

You say he is your girl and you ask how are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by cybriz82(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
tink i've seen dat face sumwhere b4.....hmmmm on pet section...
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by cybriz82(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
u just remindd me of bobbysax s' caucasian dog with crop ears.
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by megareal: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
So you are beautiful as a man? Kwantinu undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by daveson2020(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
You must come from one particular region that can do anything to get cheap attention undecided

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by HumorMe(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
When will u show us one from 2016-2017 undecided
Come fresh grin
Come fresh and show us your bum,Bumbae.
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Sammez94: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
My brother if and only if(conditional statement) that is true go jump for lagoon like that doctor or go buy rat poison and mix it with yr dinner that way they ll allow you to rest in peace
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by LoRdCaT(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

I smell lies but i saw this 2015 though
When will you post a picture without protruding your chimerical gluteus maximus? Or is the degree of it's convexedness directly proportional to your self-esteem?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Amarabae(f): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
You are just average.
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by phintohlar(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
you think hes cute cos you look like a slapped arse
wat the hell is ur problem? Must u insult.. Idiot,i doubt if u have any woman at home. Nack ur head 4 wall or hug transformer cos the guy fine pass u, u dey there dey drink panadol ontop person headache.. Oya quote me oh,jobless brat.
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by princeemmma(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
who?? you mean you? or who are you talking about? if na you then

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am waiting for fvcksh!t to comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
phintohlar:
wat the hell is ur problem? Must u insult.. Idiot,i doubt if u have any woman at home. Nack ur head 4 wall or hug transformer cos the guy fine pass u, u dey there dey drink panadol ontop person headache.. Oya quote me oh,jobless brat.
ahhh...you still look like a slapped arse

Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Saintthug(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
iamdynamite:
correct bro
thank you my brada
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by ageraGT: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
weak, low self esteem, people pleaser, zero confidence, simp , friendzonee I just described you from this ur post
Re: Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's either op is gay.
Doesn't have self esteem.
An Unnoticed fool.
A depressed dullard.
A deranged kid.
A jobless idiot.
A heartbroken imp.

Please op, make yourself useful. Everyone is after cash not cute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? / Did I Make A Mistake By Not Collecting This Female Celebrity's Number?(pics) / Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.