Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (39363 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by rossyc(f): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOEFY:
Thanks for all the advice

This saying of don't go back to your vomit seems to be the recurring trend. It is just so difficult. We don't know what the future holds.
Yeah it happens...U can't force love..Am experiencing something similar but at the end we all pick up what is left of our dignity and move on, time shall tell..

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by ghost3040: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
KILL HER!!!!!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by crackhouse(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's a pity I am not a love doctor.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by prittygift114: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
No sensible woman will like to waste her time in a relationship that is leading to no where!!! For Christ sake 4years?? Well the new guy gave her in three weeks what you could not give her in 4years.... She is a woman. And a woman needs a home after she has fallen in love,,,
To me she loves you, for not even sleeping with the new man, she was waiting for you but just that her mind is divided... she got a better offer.... Pay her dowery and she will never remember the new man again.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOEFY:
Hi. This a true story and I will really appreciate mature advice

I have been dating my gf for a while now (over 4 years). we broke up in September last year due to unreconciled differences among st others. Within 2 weeks of breaking up, she went out with a friend and during going out the friend hooked her up with a friend (who is 8 years older than her). My GF and the guy started talking and where even discussing marriage. After 3 weeks, I started talking with my GF and realized I wanted her back, it was a struggle but she agreed to leave the guy (they had not kissed nor had any sexual encounter in this time). roll forward 6 months later, I still feel she likes the guy coz the guy keeps calling her and asks if she has changed her mind.

I donno what to do and I need help with figuring out what to do. I told her not to hang out with her friend who hooked her up with the guy, but she says she cant, she even went out with him recently, which I got upset about

This issue has affected us and now we are not even in a stable relationship. she is effectively my ex. What should I do

Slap yourself for disgracing the men-folk on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by PublicAssurance: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na Die u dey!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
sad

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Adalberto(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
jump into the lagoon that is what is trending

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by UnknownT: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dated her for four years. If you are not ready to marry her now and she feels she's getting old, free her!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by 9ja4show: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
adorablepepple:
You broke up with her first, she met a very nice person who is better than you, she might like you to have come back to you,however she still holds that guy in high esteem and there is nothing you can do about it. Just let her be.... dating a guy 8yrs older or 5yrs older or more is much more better than smallies who don't value their relationship and value their girl

This is just trash; u girls who always believes guys is the problem wen u don't know how to keep a man

Love is like breeze ; it comes n goes

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Maximus85(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOEFY:

I have been dating my gf for a while now (over 4 years). we broke up in September last year due to unreconciled differences among st others. Within 2 weeks of breaking up, she went out with a friend and during going out the friend hooked her up with a friend (who is 8 years older than her). My GF and the guy started talking and where even discussing marriage. After 3 weeks, I started talking with my GF and realized I wanted her back, it was a struggle but she agreed to leave the guy (they had not kissed nor had any sexual encounter in this time). roll forward 6 months later, I still feel she likes the guy coz the guy keeps calling her and asks if she has changed her mind.

I donno what to do and I need help with figuring out what to do. I told her not to hang out with her friend who hooked her up with the guy, but she says she cant, she even went out with him recently, which I got upset about

This issue has affected us and now we are not even in a stable relationship. she is effectively my ex. What should I do

Hard but true. If she can leave you for someone else once, you can do it again and again. You should have let her go. Time would've healed you by now.
And how are you sure they've not kissed or had sex?

My sincere admonition to you: FORGET HER.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by alobright17(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
My friend girl plenty for town ,Nigeria have enough problems to deal with and now you just added yours Haba.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by zeedof(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is that one a girlfriend?

So I only replied you base on the topic
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
things like this hurts no doubt.... op let her go, youll br fine with time
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by 9ja4show: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
prittygift114:
No sensible woman will like to waste her time in a relationship that is leading to no where!!! For Christ sake 4years?? Well the new guy gave her in three weeks what you could not give her in 4years.... She is a woman. And a woman needs a home after she has fallen in love,,,
To me she loves you, for not even sleeping with the new man, she was waiting for you but just that her mind is divided... she got a better offer.... Pay her dowery and she will never remember the new man again.

Marriage is real new ways for girls to easily open their legs , so no big deal
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Mouthgag: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
JOEFY:

[/s]
STUPÎD!. Jobless!
Child!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by sandland: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
You have sold your respect. Remove your mind from her gradually.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by olamilokozzo: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
ok ooo
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Goddys(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Kay25(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eeeyah i pity u bro but dont accept sympathy take your stand now that she is in love with someone else it shows she isnt really for you.dont cry you gonna find someone who will hold your heart till your last breathe..there are better one infact if she galaxy s7 take it as old fashion s8 is about to be unveiled for u..ndo
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by onadana: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
rossyc:
You don't know the value of what you have until u loose it..Most guys can't let go of there ego but immediately they feel the gal has moved on they now realize her worth.. Well all u can do is try to be nice and show her u still love her if she's yours she will come back but if she decides to move on with the other guy then let her be..

They were both infatuated. Real love breeds challenges but the love shared will wither the storm.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Aburi001: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Haha you no even give OP remedy cry grin you just disconnect his heart grin clearly you're not happy with such moves from young guys grin
LOL
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by coolestchris(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria must not divide because of u buhari

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by afolwalex20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
What I don't understand is how u know she didn't have sex with the guy when u guys broke up undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
nice but i dont think paying her dowery will stop her from seeing the other man, i honestly think the best thing to do is to allow her make her choice or better still allow her go.
prittygift114:

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by pappisco(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Bro why are you crying over spilled milk? Man up. It's your fault you allowed her chance to make up with another guy during your brawl. You know you love her, why push her away for 2 weeks. You think she go dey cry, dey call you about abi?

Now she's shown you she has an alternative incase you fvck up so deal with her like you're never gonna fvck up, if you don't want to do it like that, you too get a female friend and hangout with her frequently (do it to her knowledge, let her know she's just a friend, if possible introduce them to each other). If she wants you she'll understand the game and reduce the interaction with the alternative guy, at that point you too will adjust

Good luck undecided

But u just indicated "why is he crying over spilled milk" yet u still giving him strategy to use.why are u contradicting urself? smh...
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Who will be inlove with me?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Females are very much complicated creatures,and its quiet hard to predict their feelings as they may act otherwise,try to win her back,if you still love her but dont go too far,when it has discerned to you that you cant get her,just forget her,its hard though.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by pappisco(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bro one thing i noticed about ladies is if they are not interested in a relationship anymore no matter what u do they wont be moved by it.once they've made up their mind,it's a done deal.....just move on bro.might be difficult but life goes on.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Whitemoney: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op if she accepts you again... Bro you gonna be an option! Real men ain't an option to any girl... Move on and get your Woman... Not her
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOEFY:

The guy is in her life now so there's nothing u can do about dat bro. U can only get her back or retain her by showing her u appreciate her and stop being too macho to a gal u know u really like cos u may be the looser.

Find a day or weeknd to give her a treat of wat she likes and during dat moment share ur concerns and try to take d relationship to a new level and hp shes feels same. Dating for 4years wat are u waiting for? Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.