Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,968 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (39362 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by koolaid87: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Time to move on!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by berrystunn(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2017
pablo69:
make i hear... If they were meant for each other,they'll get married. Age are just numbers some women dn deh cnior dia husbands o

You are not Mature enough to understand....
So no point..
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Chiefbiggie: 4:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Bro seriously the girl never wanted to stay,I was in this type of situation few months back,this days girls are not reliable and I don't think you need to think she is still yours because you don't have what it take to be with her...pick up your pisses and chase the paper when you get rich you will have loads of pretty woman around you
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by castro316: 5:22am On Mar 31, 2017
JOEFY:
Thanks for all the advice

This saying of don't go back to your vomit seems to be the recurring trend. It is just so difficult. We don't know what the future holds.
My honest advice. If you know, and honestly know you will not marry her any time soon. Plls. Let her be. You will not punish someone you love by holding her back in her prime. On the second hand I love this saying by 2pac that if you love someone, let her go. If she comes back she is yours; if she doesn't, she never was. This could be a chance for her to value your relationship more Bcoos by now her friends be deceiving her that there are better men out there. Believe me men are sharks and the same speed she used in dating that man is the same speed she will use in coming begging to have you back. If she does, pls take her back. Its the devil in her friends that caused it

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by papauju(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2017
As you can see lot of people are telling you to let go, Bro let her go and harmer her very well any time she come around while you look for new person, many girls out there are waiting for first chance
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by 1234onyekwe: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2017
prittygift114:
No sensible woman will like to waste her time in a relationship that is leading to no where!!! For Christ sake 4years?? Well the new guy gave her in three weeks what you could not give her in 4years.... She is a woman. And a woman needs a home after she has fallen in love,,,
To me she loves you, for not even sleeping with the new man, she was waiting for you but just that her mind is divided... she got a better offer.... Pay her dowery and she will never remember the new man again.
m always afraid of things that come so quick (marriage proposal in three wks) Lord have mercy, there is always a side effect to it, & by then it might have been too late.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by dopemama(f): 5:58am On Mar 31, 2017
adorablepepple:
You broke up with her first, she met a very nice person who is better than you, she might like you to have come back to you,however she still holds that guy in high esteem and there is nothing you can do about it. Just let her be.... dating a guy 8yrs older or 5yrs older or more is much more better than smallies who don't value their relationship and value their girl
U nailed it bo!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2017
She's DONE & GONE but using you as a PAWN!....#FREE HER!

#talking from experience!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by eenai(m): 6:09am On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Bro why are you crying over spilled milk? Man up. It's your fault you allowed her chance to make up with another guy during your brawl. You know you love her, why push her away for 2 weeks. You think she go dey cry, dey call you about abi?

Now she's shown you she has an alternative incase you fvck up so deal with her like you're never gonna fvck up, if you don't want to do it like that, you too get a female friend and hangout with her frequently (do it to her knowledge, let her know she's just a friend, if possible introduce them to each other). If she wants you she'll understand the game and reduce the interaction with the alternative guy, at that point you too will adjust.

Good luck undecided

Very much on point. seconded!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Maximus85(m): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2017
menwongo:

One cold bear for you!

Make it two.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Slap yourself for disgracing the men-folk on this forum.

As in...i taya for him o

See as ladies dey raise em shoulders spewing trash everywhere.

Op....youve got no balls at all.

Move on...man! Shiiiit happens
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by xedyl(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2017
This has happened to me b4 oooo, buh soon as we got back together we did Introduction and d rest was history....Bro from my experience you need to spend more time around her, do things you've never done for her...text and call every now and then. finally dont talk about the other guy. i hope this helps. Goodluck.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by kibra4u(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2017
rossyc:
You don't know the value of what you have until u loose it..Most guys can't let go of there ego but immediately they feel the gal has moved on they now realize her worth.. Well all u can do is try to be nice and show her u still love her if she's yours she will come back but if she decides to move on with the other guy then let her be..

And how did you know it wasnt the other way round cos you seem to have crucified the guy already. Haba within two weeks of breaking up and she is already with someone else. Hmmmmmm all this olosho babes everywhere...........
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
rossyc:
You don't know the value of what you have until u loose it..Most guys can't let go of there ego but immediately they feel the gal has moved on they now realize her worth.. Well all u can do is try to be nice and show her u still love her if she's yours she will come back but if she decides to move on with the other guy then let her be..
Sadly, I'll have to agree with you on this.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by mayorski01(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2017
kuchikau1:
lick her menses. U hear?
kuchikau1:
see hw dey dey worship u .dey forget say blood dey comot frm ur dirty smeling 28 days..

Nigga you are horrendously stupid and its quite terrific that you obviously lack the ability to keep it to yourself. Your degenerate mentality has obfuscated the little sense you have thereby reducing your mental capacity to the likeliness of a human buffoon. I feel sorry for you. I feel more sorry for the womb that conceived a toad like you. #RespectWomen
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Danieldexii(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

You ought to be rejoicing. I mean, if she find's it convenient to do without you after a two weeks separation-quarrel, it simply means that you were just an option to her all the while - she was just managing you. Come on, important people don't go to places where they are tolerated instead you can only find them at places where they are celebrated.

Kindly work on yourself and become an important personality. . . If you aren't one yet. However, blame will be on her if she left you because of her own vices like greed, covetousness, or a natural disability you have which was OK for her prior to the quarrel.

Meanwhile, when you become an important personality, always endeavour to pally with a woman who has achieved self-realization, one whom you are certain of her loyalty towards you - of course, loyalty is like a two-way traffic lights, so you must be sure of your own loyalty towards her too. A self-realized woman of this caliber will always act self-willedly and conscientiously, which means that you can always count on her to be for and with you both in better and worse situations.

A woman (person) who's loyal to you today but hasn't achieved self-realization would quickly leave you tomorrow for no ill cause of your own, but for the simple fact that upon achieving self-realization she discovered that you aren't really her type/what she want. If a once loyal person can do this, then you shouldn't expect something better from a possible long-time frenemy.

best advice eva, my gf n I departed for 1 month, yet we worked tins out n, n we r stil togeda till now, baba u r jus an option to her..som gels jus dey tlk shit here sinz

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Bibi294(f): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
I remembered when a similar thing happened o me LST year... Ex grin is always found of breaking up with me at any slightest provocation... I dealt with this for four years
Last Oct, I manned up and made up my mind... When he came back, it was too late... He came when he knew I was in a better relationship... But hell no, not leaving a better guy for him like I used to do before....
Bro, just move on or she'll cheat on you and later you will still be the loser
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2017
adorablepepple:
You broke up with her first, she met a very nice person who is better than you, she might like you to have come back to you,however she still holds that guy in high esteem and there is nothing you can do about it. Just let her be.... dating a guy 8yrs older or 5yrs older or more is much more better than smallies who don't value their relationship and value their girl

What made u think the new guy is nice and better ?? all guyz always seem nice and better when toasting a new babe until the punna have been devoured....babes always thinking a new guy is better than there previous guy lol.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by debbie223(f): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2017
if i date u 4 a year and u show no sign of taking d relationship to the next level,guy i go bounce follow d one wen ready to marry me,gone are those days wen ladies be in relationship for so many years all in the name of love.Guy abeg do d needful and stop lamenting.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by HARDDON: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

You ought to be rejoicing. I mean, if she find's it convenient to do without you after a two weeks separation-quarrel, it simply means that you were just an option to her all the while - she was just managing you. Come on, important people don't go to places where they are tolerated instead you can only find them at places where they are celebrated.

Kindly work on yourself and become an important personality. . . If you aren't one yet. However, blame will be on her if she left you because of her own vices like greed, covetousness, or a natural disability you have which was OK for her prior to the quarrel.

Meanwhile, when you become an important personality, always endeavour to pally with a woman who has achieved self-realization, one whom you are certain of her loyalty towards you - of course, loyalty is like a two-way traffic lights, so you must be sure of your own loyalty towards her too. A self-realized woman of this caliber will always act self-willedly and conscientiously, which means that you can always count on her to be for and with you both in better and worse situations.

A woman (person) who's loyal to you today but hasn't achieved self-realization would quickly leave you tomorrow for no ill cause of your own, but for the simple fact that upon achieving self-realization she discovered that you aren't really her type/what she want. If a once loyal person can do this, then you shouldn't expect something better from a possible long-time frenemy.

cool

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2017
I guess from experience I would ask you if for any reason you said something's or acted in a way that showed she won't have a stable future with you.

Women are sensitive though strong and resilient to stay through tough times - the real ones but also we are tender hearted and wise and can see far ahead into matters you see as trivial being a huge problem down the road.

I have had to pretend to have a boyfriend when someone was rubbing their lifestyle in my face I wanted to save face but the truth is when it comes to love there is no second guessing or options it's just you and them that others are in the picture save yourself energy and meet the one that's only for you

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by HARDDON: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
debbie223:
if i date u 4 a year and u show no sign of taking d relationship to the next level,guy i go bounce follow d one wen ready to marry me,gone are those days wen ladies be in relationship for so many years all in the name of love.Guy abeg do d needful and stop lamenting.

If lyf was a str8t slide rule, i bet u wudnt b where u r today including bn single angry
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Clashy(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Passing by,who you EEP?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2017
guy let are go and look for a better girl. see I hardly beg girls for anything talkless of begging her to come back. it happened to me and I let her move on later she was the one that came back so let are go

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Maxvasia(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

I would have subscribed to your comment but I don't like the part where you advised him to get a female friend and hangout with her frequently just for the game? That's not cool. Why drag an innocent girl into the mess only to use and dispose her after he straightens things out with his lover? If he must get another girl then he should let go of the one he has issues with. He can't eat his cake and have it
That would be stupidity of abysmal proportion na. This is 2017, who still does that?Even our forefathers told us never to put all our eggs in one basket. If OP did as he was told, he wudnt be sad enough to cry on Nairaland today. OP, get 2 more girlfriends....i repeat, get 2 more SWEET girlfriends. Whether ur ex knows of them or not aint ur business. Free ursef bro. There are too many sweet ladies in this world to bother over just one stray one.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by anigbajumo(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
castro316:

My honest advice. If you know, and honestly know you will not marry her any time soon. Plls. Let her be. You will not punish someone you love by holding her back in her prime. On the second hand I love this saying by 2pac that if you love someone, let her go. If she comes back she is yours; if she doesn't, she never was. This could be a chance for her to value your relationship more Bcoos by now her friends be deceiving her that there are better men out there. Believe me men are sharks and the same speed she used in dating that man is the same speed she will use in coming begging to have you back. If she does, pls take her back. Its the devil in her friends that caused it

Lol, ur conclusion is really bad.He should accept her back after the guy don bleep the hell out of her.Are u telling me the guy won't bleep her during the break with another guy??
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by debbie223(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
I have my reasons 4 saying that and bin single is nt a disease,i'd rather remain single than allow a guy to waste my time with no positive result,.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2017
berrystunn:

You are not Mature enough to understand....
So no point..

and you're too shallow sighted to see the world in a 3D or 360 view. This world ain't a place of petty happenings yea it's likely for ladies to mature and develope therefore getting ripe for marriage before there male counterpart but things are changing,women are becoming more career concious now...they'll wanna go to school and become someone better not waiting around hoping for a rich older guy to come and marry em. The world is changing,by the time they'rr through with school,they've already commited to a guy as young as they are to get married too,some wont even have a guy who they can call "boyfriend". Stop dwelling in the past. Women nowadays fall in love with younger male counterparts and get married to em.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Menzy86(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
The cowboys have a sayin, dont remove a gun from its holster unless you are ready to shoot

When you break up make sure its final.. no looking back unless under some special circumstances.
u just absolutely described my perception. Infact most of my ex's think I am a freaking stone. The worst part is they NEVER see that part of me during the rship. Makes them relax so much and ride d meekness.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by berrystunn(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2017
pablo69:
and you're too shallow sighted to see the world in a 3D or 360 view. This world ain't a place of petty happenings yea it's likely for ladies to mature and develope therefore getting ripe for marriage before there male counterpart but things are changing,women are becoming more career concious now...they'll wanna go to school and become someone better not waiting around hoping for a rich older guy to come and marry em. The world is changing,by the time they'rr through with school,they've already commited to a guy as young as they are to get married too,some wont even have a guy who they can call "boyfriend". Stop dwelling in the past. Women nowadays fall in love with younger male counterparts and get married to em.

Do you think is easy for a guy to make up his mind for marriage??

Please sorry to ask are you married
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2017
berrystunn:

Do you think is easy for a guy to make up his mind for marriage??

Please sorry to ask are you married

guys are now more serious than ever,they want a family,they want a girl to love em for whom they are and now dem boys are ready to love, ladies are doing them legover. And nope am not married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.