Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" (54535 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by iliyande(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
They killed this woman cry
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Stevengerd(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chai! See Ass/Leg. Na Una Stil Dey Do Persin. Ah No How Pipu Go Just Get Power, No Use Do Beta Tin.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by bigclem22: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nawaooo she crash land na him b dat na or maybe she missed the runway. grin grin or maybe aviation fuel finish shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:

The rate at which you are going closer and closer... .. I hope you won't end up inside that ass thiñg grin lipsrsealed
I'm sure some of them standing there got a woody staring at that.... Tufiakwa
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by distilledwalex(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op that ur hand na photoshop
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by distilledwalex(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
And some people go dey here wey go believe this crap .
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by cupidhero(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
All i see is a helpless woman who is severely sick surrounded by wicked people that lack empathy.

Na person sister and daughter una dey look like say na animal wey una catch.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Me too I ve been turning into birds, rats, spiders, lion and tiger since last week. I even turned into an elephant this morning, Nigerians are the most archaic people on earth. Oh! Did I also mention that i am wizard too, Rubbish!

I blame all these crooked so called pastors. For brainwashing nigerians into the believing this kinda crap.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ireneony(f): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
From the pic...the lady looks like an aids patient that was probably dump to perish by her relatives
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by distilledwalex(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

That person looks severely malnourished.

That person clearly can not even stand not to talk of fly.

I am sure he/she lived somewhere and was starved until he/she got to this state and was dumped there by whoever committed the crime.

The real witches and wizards are the ones who walked around taking pictures and leaving him/her to die or even beating him/her to death.

Poverty is a disease.
That makes more sense... God bless you
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by SalamRushdie: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Those pastors that carefully planted their banner near the corpse of a woman they probably abducted and starved should be interrogated because I suspect the planted the corpse there for publicity
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
ireneony:
From the pic...the lady looks like an aids patient that was probably dump to perish by her relatives
Doctor! It's possible tongue did you take a test before your diagnosis of Aids?
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ireneony(f): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
gypsey:
Doctor! It's possible tongue did you take a test before your diagnosis of Aids?
i rather believe that than believe in witches and wizards
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Those pastors that carefully planted their banner near the corpse of a woman they probably abducted and starved should be interrogated because I suspect the planted the corpse there for publicity
Absolutely! Those crooked so called pastors will do anything to keep their gullible believers and followers believing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
hammerF:
Everytime people tell us these story we go dey laugh dem say them dey craze.

Can all the people in the picture be mad?

So far, one common theme with these stories is that the accused are always naked. Why are they always naked?

Them no dey transform with cloth?
cool

my guy that is what Atheism and too much book dey do to ppl. grin

You dont believe there is a witch untill you are bewitched.

Nothing like supernatural

And there is God.

Atheism is disgusting
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Akshow: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
devilsdouble00:
Where is that my guy Akshow??
Oya show..come and slam these ones too
that's clearly a woman who is malnourished. probably she's kidnapped or dumped by the people who committed the crime. all it needs is just for one brainwashed idiot to say she's a witch and they will all start singing she's a bird and cat. Stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
ireneony:
i rather believe that than believe in witches and wizards
finding out what exactly happened would be better,I don't believe in witches and wizards either, even though I am a wizard tongue, I even turned into a lion this morning. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by hahn(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Akshow:
that's clearly a woman who is malnourished. probably she's kidnapped or dumped by the people who committed the crime. all it needs is just for one brainwashed idiot to say she's a witch and they will all start singing she's a bird and cat. Stupid people

Exactly what I said in a similar thread. It is possible that something is going on but no one will bother to investigate and solve the mystery

My in law was telling me we should go there because he is aware of my skepticism and I told him it is impossible

But well...

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Realhommie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure some of them standing there got a woody staring at that.... Tufiakwa
Haba na, that's not possible.. Just look at that, i seriously doubt anyone would.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ireneony(f): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
gypsey:
finding out what exactly happened would be better,I don't believe in witches and wizards either, even though I am a wizard tongue, I even turned into a lion this morning. shocked
hmmm undecided ok
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by solara: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
gypsey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
ireneony:
hmmm undecided ok
i can show you how I did it if you want tongue
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by EngrKem: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
For all those doubting this, no human being walks around this way again, we have heard incident of people being electrocuted. People will always say what they v seen in cases like this .this thing happened by 9am before a lot of people in a busy bustop! So they knew what they saw and can't be lying abt it! If she was killed by some people as people speculate here, those around will still say it! Even the Bible acknowledge the existence of witches yet people here doubt! If it doesn't exist,then it wouldn't have a name!
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Blonchilli(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
That's all kind of wrong. If you've ever seen footage of the actual holocaust the humans were similar to that. Nigerians fail to understand that when a person starves it deforms the body but we live in a country were we tag things we don't understand witchcraft
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:

The rate at which you are going closer and closer... .. I hope you won't end up inside that ass thiñg grin lipsrsealed
Mayb he wan fal inside.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by blowedfish: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
So no CCTV in that area or anyone with credible info on how she got there? This lady is very malnourished and needs "help" if she is not dead already. SMH.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by muhamm3d: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
That's a decomposing body. It was obviously somewhere before it was dumped on that surface. Her death was not sudden too cos she had time to close her eyes. It's most likely a blunt force trauma, she experienced all the pain before she died. We need to move beyond these thought process in this country. The police needed to have been summoned to cordon off the area of the homicide, a detective needed to have been summoned and a coroner should have investigated the likely cause of her death rather than gather round her in the process destroying the evidence surrounding the body of d victim. Any evidence will most like have been destroyed already. It's a sad occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
selfmadeboss:
omg, blacks are just heartless. now i see why some of my european friends still think most africans live on trees.
i will believe african evolve from apes and the evolution is not complete if i wasnt black. why kill a poor , helpless old woman in the name of witch craft. why not show proof before killing her. why not talk her into turning back to a bird and then tuning back into human , video it before killing her.
OP, thunder fire you there all the people involved in this, thunder go fire them one by one.
i swear if i know the people that stoned here, i will pay area boys in that your same area to stone you to death and claim you are a thief. idiots

Mynd44 wishing harm to a Nairalander.

Mr comenter. The woman was not killed. She was rolling helplesa
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ireneony(f): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
gypsey:
i can show you how I did it if you want tongue
I'm not caught up for that.
great minds think great
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
solara:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nice! Teeths! you have used all the smileys on NAIRALAND only this one is left grin, so you don't believe I turned into an elephant this morning? Well..nigerians believe me.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Acidosis(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seems like a failed ritual attempt. The body looks drained, but the head is still intact. This is not a case of a starved woman.. A starved person cannot have that hair on that head.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nicepoker(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op. Those short things. Are they ur fingers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.