Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" (54536 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by levos2007(m): 2:50am On Mar 31, 2017
dennisworld1:
Why did I come from this part of the country. Only witch recognises witch. So OP u are a witch to say that old woman is a witch tongue
I ask thw same question. Why did i come from this part of the world... black and their black mentality
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by mechanics(m): 2:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Her evil ways of life is now over
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by RosaConsidine: 3:08am On Mar 31, 2017
I have just one question:

Did anyone actually see her fall from the sky or transform from a bird into a human?
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by akigbemaru: 3:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Another cat turned witch incidence.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Kingbuhari(m): 4:06am On Mar 31, 2017
AND WHY ARE THEY hitting her with stones ,yellow-bar demons can be so devilish and evil minded at-times TUFIAKWA
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by santicruz: 5:42am On Mar 31, 2017
That woman looks like someone who has been used for rituals and dumped her on the road
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by blezynetym(f): 5:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Any old woman that is abandoned by children, or relatives is a witch. Let any one of you standing without a sin first cast a stone.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ElsonMorali: 5:59am On Mar 31, 2017
whizcartel:
But how did she end up in their midst. How did the staring start? Did she walk up to that point or crawl or something? until I get the correct gist na him I go know sha.

Well I wasn't there. But irrespective of whether she is a witch or not she is helpless there and needs to be rescued.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by bigerboy200: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2017
hammerF:
I usually dont believe such stories but with an ass like that, i am forced to reconsider wat i believe. shocked
I shock sef ohh..things wey pesin dey see/read dis days ehhn..I just weak...
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by EngrKem: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2017
For all those doubting this, no human being walks around this way again, we have heard incident of people being electrocuted. People will always say what they v seen in cases like this .this thing happened by 9am before a lot of people in a busy bustop! So they knew what they saw and can't be lying abt it! If she was killed by some people as people speculate here, those around will still say it! Even the Bible acknowledge the existence of witches yet people here doubt! If it doesn't exist,then it wouldn't have a name!.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Horus(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Why people are just standing there watching instead of calling an ambulance?
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by whizcartel(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Well I wasn't there. But irrespective of whether she is a witch or not she is helpless there and needs to be rescued.
That's correct bro. But I ain't seen none like this in my life. some scary shii. Would you have helped?
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by monex(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

That person looks severely malnourished.

That person clearly can not even stand not to talk of fly.

I am sure he/she lived somewhere and was starved until he/she got to this state and was dumped there by whoever committed the crime.

The real witches and wizards are the ones who walked around taking pictures and leaving him/her to die or even beating him/her to death.

Poverty is a disease.
In addition to starvation, the person is also likely to have been tortured. Possibly anally impaled.

I just hope an investigation (or a post-mortem autopsy if she is dead already) is done to confirm what really happened to her.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2017
illegalGangla:

Sorry for your sorry self

Go free her nau.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Ugosample(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
My oh my, how can I live in a country where majority are so stupid ?

It's unfortunate I

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
makers360:

Go free her nau.
Weyrey re o
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
illegalGangla:

Weyrey re o

Akpa
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
makers360:

Akpa
Bolo....onuku...ozuo
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
illegalGangla:

Bolo....onuku...ozuo

Mumude. Esi igbudu. Ishi monkey
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
illegalGangla:

Bolo....onuku...ozuo

Owu big face. Go free her. Goat
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
makers360:

Owu big face. Go free her. Goat
Illiterate
Elenu dodoyo
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
makers360:

Mumude. Esi igbudu. Ishi monkey
Na be cause of you wande coal sing
Etisasa
Mumudiasa
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:

Na be cause of you wande coal sing
Etisasa
Mumudiasa

I say go free her. You are here calling pastors names. Ogoro like you
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:

Illiterate
Elenu dodoyo

Lol Illiterate where? Go and ask the meaning Owu. Sorry for ur life again. April mumu
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2017
makers360:

Lol Illiterate where? Go and ask the meaning Owu. Sorry for ur life again. April mumu
Thank God na only April I be mumu....an today be the 50th anniversary of mumuism in your life.....u call me name still dey say make I go find meaning.....abeg you head memory card don spoil?
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:

Thank God na only April I be mumu....an today be the 50th anniversary of mumuism in your life.....u call me name still dey say make I go find meaning.....abeg you head memory card don spoil?

Lol. I dey think say I no know Wetin I dey write that's why illiterate come ur mind. Forget that woman mater. If na ur sister pray for her and I join u in prayers. But everyone should mind what they say about others.

Happy new month to you. Wetin since last month u dey follow person up like dis. Come follow me take Campari.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
makers360:

Lol. I dey think say I no know Wetin I dey write that's why illiterate come ur mind. Forget that woman mater. If na ur sister pray for her and I join u in prayers. But everyone should mind what they say about others.

Happy new month to you. Wetin since last month u dey follow person up like dis. Come follow me take Campari.
Chai correct man!!!!!!! Na now you come.... I dey on bullet since....mixing no good. Happy new month to you too sir
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:

Chai correct man!!!!!!! Na now you come.... I dey on bullet since....mixing no good. Happy new month to you too sir

I hail you.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Litmus: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nigeria government should establish a framework for monitoring bloggers and online content providers. Many publish untruthful and unrepresentative articles damaging to national character and image worldwide. The framework should include means to arrest and prosecute relevant individuals if these individuals are unable to provide evidence.

Sure, monitoring and controlling online content is fraught with difficulties, but it is not an excuse to abandon our online space to the unfettered reigns of individuals with the unprincipled and frankly demonic mind-set of the money-at-all-cost brigade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.