Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" (54529 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
My oh my, how can I live in a country where majority are so stupid ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by jbhill(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
mightyhaze:
Op dat dwarf stumpy hands urs?

See how ur relishing dat hawkish unclad creature on d ground. Why go dat close just 2 describe d backside?
U JUST SAID MY MIND,BY THEIR HAND U SHALL NO THEM.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
ireneony:
I'm not caught up for that.
great minds think great
just kidding grin don't want you having nightmares, so tell me what part of Hackney or pekham are you from? tongue
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
distilledwalex:
Op that ur hand na photoshop

U smart o. When I had this idea to hold a Nairaland paper they were so crowded. grin nice guess

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by donfineboi: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
gypsey:
finding out what exactly happened would be better,I don't believe in witches and wizards either, even though I am a wizard tongue, I even turned into a lion this morning. shocked

From the look of things she was probably kidnapped, used as a sex slave and left for dead. And was later dumped by the road side.....

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by selfmadeboss: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 wishing harm to a Nairalander.

Mr comenter. The woman was not killed. She was rolling helplesa
shut up and fucck you. you think am one of those idiots thats scared of a fucken ban?
what the Bleep do you mean by rolling helplessly. if i do that to your fuckn grand mother to roll helplessly, will you be taging mynd44 HERE by now?
do you know that the chances of that old poor innocent woman surviving after all those beatings and heavy stone hittings is so fuckn slim?
fucker, if you are one of the people that stoned her, just be bold to come out and say it so i pay those your area boys to stone you for stealing and put it on nairaland front page.
Bleep YOU
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
donfineboi:

From the look of things she was probably kidnapped, used as a sex slave and left for dead. And was later dumped by the road side.....
it's possible some nigerians are evil, they will do anything. Including the Above.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by dopedan(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
no vex oh but that shirt she is wearing was she wearing it when she was a bird! foolish people I'm tired of all the lies I'm done with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by selfmadeboss: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
More closer and clearer pics in Agip Junction close to UST Close range pics.

U see how the asss is disgusting. Closer range pics
IDIOT, NA PERSON GRAND MAMA YOU DEY DISCRIBE LIKE THIS SO WHERE YOU EXPECTING HE ASSS TO BE AS BIG AS STEPHNIE OPOBO I SWEAR NA YOUR TYPE I GO LIKE TO DEAL WITH MERCILESSLY
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by modsfucker: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
A woman in the late stage of AIDS decided to come out from hiding and people kuku stoned her and termed her witch who transformed from bird to human.

Video of the transformation from bird to human or I don't believe it.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
EngrKem:
For all those doubting this, no human being walks around this way again, we have heard incident of people being electrocuted. People will always say what they v seen in cases like this .this thing happened by 9am before a lot of people in a busy bustop! So they knew what they saw and can't be lying abt it! If she was killed by some people as people speculate here, those around will still say it! Even the Bible acknowledge the existence of witches yet people here doubt! If it doesn't exist,then it wouldn't have a name!
bible? Come on man! don't tell me you believe all that Crap written in the so called bible?
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by stamapro(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
alobright17:

Name of the teacher who thought you that flew is flied or I will give you a dirty slap.
heheh dis ur korecsun don pass dirty slap already
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by alobright17(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
stamapro:
heheh dis ur korecsun don pass dirty slap already
grin grin
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by oludavis123: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
The ass is like that because of athrophy of the gluteus muscles. Things are happening in thus world

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Imagine how someones mother and grandmother is being treated in the 21st century,foolish people...

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by afroxyz: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nairablog, please stop disgracing us with such news. The international audience is watching and reading
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ElsonMorali: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
How I wish I never opened this thread.

I feel so so sad.

There's not even a human being among those louts standing there like cursed beings to help the poor old woman to a hospital.

I pray such befalls them o.

Anyway I trust madam karma.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by whizcartel(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Omo this one na confam witch... she no be old woman sef... with this picture, I don believe all the other stories I've read here. There is really the supernatural in this world. believe it or not.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Litmus: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
There's a huge lie here somehow. I don't believe the narrative. It is unlike Nigerians to just stand there gawping at such a tragic, tragic figure such as the one on the ground. No police, no women shouting at people for acting so heartlessly like barbaric South Africans? Nigeria needs to tread carefully with this internet lark, you're being dehumanized the way the US dehumanized Haitians in America in the 70's and wich led to them scapegoated for HIV Aids at the initial stages.

RIP poor soul.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by whizcartel(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:
How I wish I never opened this thread.

I feel so so sad.

There's not even a human being among those louts standing there like cursed beings to help the poor old woman to a hospital.

I pray such befalls them o.

Anyway I trust madam karma.
she doesn't look old na... No grey hair. Or your stereotype of the elderly is old, thin and frail that's messed up gee.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by coldsummer: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
alobright17:

Name of the teacher who thought you that flew is flied or I will give you a dirty slap.

grin cheesy angry grin smiley

U are just heartless
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by walosky(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
I never knew that Afonja witches dont wear pampas
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by makers360: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
illegalGangla:
#FreeKemiOlunloyo
#PastorsAreLiarstors
#WhatHappenedTo70×7times

Modified

So this shii made FP
Modaran

E wo furor

Sorry for you.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by illegalGangla(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
makers360:

Sorry for you.
Sorry for your sorry self
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Litmus: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is such a disgraceful picture and Sean should be sued by someone for this shit!!

Niaraland is straying close to some sort of human-rights violation - such a thing does not exists currently but it should, someday, for forums online....
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by alobright17(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
coldsummer:

grin cheesy angry grin smiley

U are just heartless

grin Abeg na joke ooooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.