Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" (54537 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by vioment: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria is a wicked, very wicked country. The worst part is that there is no change of growth in sight. This woman might have been suffering from all kinds of illness that it affected her mental state and probably caused an eating disorder. I don't know how her morals were when she was healthy or anything about her.
Every person sick or mentally ill is not a witch or wizard. This country is a pure zoo. In the cage zoo. I hate this country, e remain small i go hate am finish. No compassion for the weak, no wisdom beyond hearsay, the devil and his demons must be from Nigeria.
Every person that stoned the other woman and laughed at this woman's misery, will have no peace in their lives. Their families will be brought to shame as this woman and the other woman. This is supposed to be the religious south. A very demonic country. Heartless souls everywhere you turn. Unrepentant bastards everywhere you turn. I won't be surprised if someone started the rumor of her being a bird after they had killed her and the story spread from there.
Later people will talk about education of this hellhole. A sad country. The blood of many innocents have been poured on the soil of Nigeria, because of wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Khd95:
U for kuku ma hang the witch for ur neck and snap selfie na,shuuuu.

See nyash get pothole like naija roadsgringrin

I hear say na so ur girl friend own dae grin
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by whizcartel(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
selfmadeboss:

shut up and fucck you. you think am one of those idiots thats scared of a fucken ban?
what the Bleep do you mean by rolling helplessly. if i do that to your fuckn grand mother to roll helplessly, will you be taging mynd44 HERE by now?
do you know that the chances of that old poor innocent woman surviving after all those beatings and heavy stone hittings is so fuckn slim?
fucker, if you are one of the people that stoned her, just be bold to come out and say it so i pay those your area boys to stone you for stealing and put it on nairaland front page.
Bleep YOU
bros I dey hail o!Epa ndo mo! abeg Epa. Shey you see any plenty stone for ground wey dem stone am or plenty stick or shey she resemble old mama for your eyes because say she look frail Epa abeg I wan know.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ElsonMorali: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
whizcartel:
she doesn't look old na... No grey hair. Or your stereotype of the elderly is old, thin and frail that's messed up gee.

Whether old or young it's obvious there's a human being lying prostrate on the floor that needs immediate medical attention while the sorry excuse of human beings standing around her can only take her pictures to upload on social media while life slowly ebbs away from her body.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
So where did this so called malnourished old woman appear from, is it that no one saw her when she was crawling or walking into the vicinity?

Threads like this are disgusting, you see people so quick to criticize but too slow in asking analytical questions. Surely this woman, looking so emaciated couldn't have walked into the area on her own, so how did she get there, how can someone survive this long without feeding and how come no one gave her even water to drink, how is it possible that no one can explain where she came from besides the person who saw her change form?

Truth be told, some things cannot be explained by logic alone, keep doubting if you like

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ppresh2017:
This is serious, but if you need extra source of income see my signature

Abeg send me money for my account na..

Your boy is broke sad
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Zulu212: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:

The rate at which you are going closer and closer... .. I hope you won't end up inside that ass thiñg grin lipsrsealed

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by oribi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
you can't explain what u don't understand.Reading through i can see shocked
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by TheEminentLaity: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Look how comfortable you are in ignorance undecided yet you snigger at those who seek knowledge. How can you even tell if someone is bewitched or not when you have haystacks in place of a brain. undecided Ignorance is really the devil.
davtosh:

my guy that is what Atheism and too much book dey do to ppl. grin

You dont believe there is a witch untill you are bewitched.

Nothing like supernatural

And there is God.

Atheism is disgusting
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by cocolacec(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3713176/flying-bird-falls-turns-into

Clearer Pics Of The lady accused of being a Witch That Fell Today Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMUcO4gbvEw

I think this woman just escaped from one of the ritualist underground haven like soka.All she needs is medical treatment and good nutrition so she can be nutured back to life.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by graphiti: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Truepee:
Atheist allover thread like fleas ... Well I still believe spiritual powers still exists... Be There and wanting video.. So u think someone might have already known that the lady might change..so should have been able to capture a video.. Think My Brothers, Think...

I wonder o!
A shapeshift that occurs in miniseconds grin
By the time u even get ur senses yo bring out ur phone, the transformation is already complete!

Guys need to google "shapeshifting"!
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Truepee:
Atheist allover thread like fleas ... Well I still believe spiritual powers still exists... Be There and wanting video.. So u think someone might have already known that the lady might change..so should have been able to capture a video.. Think My Brothers, Think...

The transformation from bird to human obviously couldn't have been possible except if caught on camera.Again even if caught on camera, many would have said its photoshop, or magic.
Well only Allah and the doers knows how this came to b.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by graphiti: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
EngrKem:
For all those doubting this, no human being walks around this way again, we have heard incident of people being electrocuted. People will always say what they v seen in cases like this .this thing happened by 9am before a lot of people in a busy bustop! So they knew what they saw and can't be lying abt it! If she was killed by some people as people speculate here, those around will still say it! Even the Bible acknowledge the existence of witches yet people here doubt! If it doesn't exist,then it wouldn't have a name!

End of discussion!
Even if she was captured on video shapeshifting, those who won't believe won't believe.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by whizcartel(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Whether old or young it's obvious there's a human being lying prostrate on the floor that needs immediate medical attention while the sorry excuse of human beings standing around her can only take her pictures to upload on social media while life slowly ebbs away from her body.
I understand Bro. witch or no witch she should be helped. but this is Nigeria bro. who is gonna touch her when she looks like that. She definitely needs help. Even though there is something Supernatural about the situation.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by cocolacec(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
More closer and clearer pics in Agip Junction close to UST Close range pics.

U see how the asss is disgusting. Closer range pics

Poster is the woman still alive or dead? im sure her family would have been looking for her for months or years now .She looks like a young woman.

Remember these Soka pictures in 2014.The woman is no different from them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nellybobo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
alobright17:

Name of the teacher who thought you that flew is flied or I will give you a dirty slap.
grin grin
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by alberbo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
alobright17:

Name of the teacher who thought you that flew is flied or I will give you a dirty slap.
You also tell us the name of the teacher that taught you the past tense of teach is *thought*
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by fabuloz1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
alobright17:

Name of the teacher who taught you that flew is flied or I will give you a dirty slap.
Hahahaha.....you really dealt with him grin grin grin grin grin
You have no joy grin
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by ElsonMorali: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
whizcartel:
I understand Bro. witch or no witch she should be helped. but this is Nigeria bro. who is gonna touch her when she looks like that. She definitely needs help. Even though there is something Supernatural about the situation.

Nothing supernatural about that. She is clearly famished, hunger stricken and absolutely exhausted.

I'm sure hospital personnel can lift here on a stretcher and take her to the hospital.

After all they turned her over from face down to face up somehow.

If those assholes wanna help let let them make the picture trend so as to catch the attention of the governor of that state because That's the only way she'll get any financial help to offset here hospital bills.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by trigger23: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
hammerF:
Everytime people tell us these story we go dey laugh dem say them dey craze.

Can all the people in the picture be mad?

So far, one common theme with these stories is that the accused are always naked. Why are they always naked?

Them no dey transform with cloth?
cool

most of dose peeps met d scene,its not like dey actuali saw what apened.they are there because somebody must ave started the whole gist,thats by d way.with this kind of pic I am afraid I will believe anything.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

That person looks severely malnourished.

That person clearly can not even stand not to talk of fly.

I am sure he/she lived somewhere and was starved until he/she got to this state and was dumped there by whoever committed the crime.

The real witches and wizards are the ones who walked around taking pictures and leaving him/her to die or even beating him/her to death.

Poverty is a disease.

If we are to assume that they dumped her there in broad daylight, unclad, so how come they left her alive like this? I hope you know that this place looks like a densely populated area and no ritualist will drop anyone off in this condition in such a place, knowing that he could be caught and if it was a good Samaritan, surely he would have dropped her off with at least a bottle of water and some money or food seeing the state she is in. If she was pushed out of a car she would have bruises, if she was carried there by someone, he wouldn't leave her in that position, someone would have noticed him

Contrary to your opinion, some of us here are not daft.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Look how comfortable you are in ignorance undecided yet you snigger at those who seek knowledge. How can you even tell if someone is bewitched or not when you have haystacks in place of a brain. undecided Ignorance is really the devil.

May u never last seven days counting from tonight for mentioning me this way.

wot is your pain in my comment tell me.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

If we are to assume that they dumped her there in broad daylight, unclad, so how come they left her alive like this? I hope you know that this place looks like a densely populated area and no ritualist will drop anyone off in this condition in such a place, knowing that he could be caught and if it was a good Samaritan, surely he would have dropped her off with at least a bottle of water and some money or food seeing the state she is in. If she was pushed out of a car she would have bruises, if she was carried there by someone, he wouldn't leave her in that position, someone would have noticed him

Contrary to your opinion, some of us here are not daft.
So you think ABI?
Anyways, visit this link and tell us what your POV

https://www.nairaland.com/3714043/superstition-making-smart-morons#55114230
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Barbieegold: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
More closer and clearer pics in Agip Junction close to UST Close range pics.

U see how the asss is disgusting. Closer range pics
oga it is closer not more closer
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by TheEminentLaity: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy I see, you are the spambot that keeps banning me. god has exposed you grin
davtosh:

May u never last seven days counting from tonight for mentioning me this way.

wot is your pain in my comment tell me.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by whizcartel(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Nothing supernatural about that. She is clearly famished, hunger stricken and absolutely exhausted.

I'm sure hospital personnel can lift here on a stretcher and take her to the hospital.

After all they turned her over from face down to face up somehow.

If those assholes wanna help let let them make the picture trend so as to catch the attention of the governor of that state because That's the only way she'll get any financial help to offset here hospital bills.
But how did she end up in their midst. How did the staring start? Did she walk up to that point or crawl or something? until I get the correct gist na him I go know sha.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by MDGsVISIBLE: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
1. Ds should be a case of HIV patient without medical attention

2. She might have been kidnapped for long & left unattended to , became malnourished & later dumped when her Kidnappers felt She wont b useful to them again.

3. The Op thought it wont make front page without quoting "WitCh".
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Young03:
Video of when she flied as a bird n fell n turn into a woman or

its a lie
nothing to proof. its always happening in Port Harcourt.
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
grin grin grin, have you left biafran issues to look for a witch?

you even had to write Nairaland on a paper so you could be believed because you know that their is no credibility in you and everything you believe in.

shame.

to even go 5 feet close to an old hag is scary for you but running down those who have shut down the expired contraption is easy for you.

this is harsh bro !
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by HealthMatters16: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2017
This lady/woman might have been suffering from some form of illness and dumped by some persons on the road-side to die and people now tag her as a "witch"! My question...why do these sort of event occur only in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.