Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! (1573 Views)

The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) / The Pains Of A Busty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Infact I don't just understand why as a man,,if beatingup your wife,,give's pleasure,on tuesday morning hmm I was so afraid and in shock when my ex came to my house,,am still in shock I feel the husband may accuse me for anything,,me I don't trust men oo,,so that morning ah my God,,scale's in the body of this girl,,so after some long talk I find out she was wrong in her part,but I did let her know,,I only advice her that one of the thing's that will make a man beat a lady is because their mouth is uncontrollable expecially when they in a heated argument..In summary of all this all I wanna say is please ladies and gentlemen, please if the ''kitchen is too hot go out''Blood is thicker than water,your unborn kids or born kids will blink with your lineage it's true no dough about that!!! Thanks am marin according to my BUM---B-A-E
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by megareal: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2017
What the heck are you talking about? Take a breather , reread what you wrote, then rewrite it well so we can understand.

5 Likes

Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by FvckShiT(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2017
blöödyfûçkingbúllcrãp undecided

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:
What the heck are you talking about? Take a breather , reread what you wrote, then rewrite it well so we can understand.
go back and learn how to read!!
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by megareal: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Martin124:
go back and learn how to read!!

I wasn't taught to read badly written English. Can't blame you though, perchance this is your best. Continue to do oversabi.

Apart from the inappropriately applied punctuation marks, read from the bolded again, then tell me if it makes sense.

Martin124:
Infact I don't just understand why as a man,,if beatingup your wife,,give's pleasure,on tuesday morning hmm I was so afraid and in shock when my ex came to my house,,am still in shock I feel the husband may accuse me for anything,,me I don't trust men oo,,so that morning ah my God,,scale's in the body of this girl,,so after some long talk I find out she was wrong in her part,but I did let her know,,I only advice her that one of the thing's that will make a man beat a lady is because their mouth is uncontrollable expecially when they in a heated argument..In summary of all this all I wanna say is please ladies and gentlemen, please if the ''kitchen is too hot go out''Blood is thicker than water,your unborn kids or born kids will blink with your lineage it's true no dough about that!!! Thanks am marin according to my BUM---B-A-E

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:

I wasn't taught to read badly written English. Can't blame you though, perchance this is your best. Continue to do oversabi.

Apart from the inappropriately applied punctuation marks, read from the bolded again, then tell me if it makes sense.

[/b]
it a shame to me spending time with(street Hawker)take the correction to your home first before taking it to the unknown people to be corrected,again before you say any words or use word's like correction,check yourself if you ever for once accpt been corrected,,,(loss)
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Presh900(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
Martin124:
it a shame to me spending time with(street Hawker)take the correction to your home first before taking it to the unknown people to be corrected,again before you say any words or use word's like correction,check yourself if you ever for once accpt been corrected,,,(loss)
[/s] Foolish Ignorant and Homeless pig, Correct your English and so displaying your arrant illiteracy .. Ill-bred guttersnipe

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Instead make una come Nairaland find Olosho fυck ...Na so so fight una go dey fight undecided

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by megareal: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Martin124:

I wasn't wrong. This is the best you can write. You just did it again. Thanks for proving me right.
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Ikechukwumdy: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by mayorski01(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:

I wasn't wrong. This is the best you can write. You just did it again. Thanks for proving me right.

lol. Take it easy on him
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Presh900:
[s][/s] Foolish Ignorant and Homeless pig, Correct your English and so displaying your arrant illiteracy .. Ill-bred guttersnipe
all pigs do have a home when it night,,non is ''homeless''there is no word like foolish ignorant combined in the dictionary...
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=megareal post=55140123]

[/quote my words stand.Am not writing to be praised,if you think you are good enough,prove yourself,your second statement which state's ''you just did it again" how does it sounds to you?charity beging's at home,correct yourself first.
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
See why Oyinbo invented condoms? So that couples will avoid making babies that will come and destroy written English like this OP.
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2017
iamadonis2:
See why Oyinbo invented condoms? So that couples will avoid making babies that will come and destroy written English like this OP.
eh eh I nor know b4 ooo,eee see gbagae ooo I be nor know say to speak oyinbo language na to distroy am oo,translate what I said now to you language Mr literate.
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh I nor know b4 ooo,eee see gbagae ooo I be nor know say to speak oyinbo language na to distroy am oo,translate what I said now to you language Mr literate.
or probably translate what you typed to your language
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Justbeingreal(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Okpoyibo see English jesU
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by 7footre(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Op it's like you are seriously mad and have no one to take care of you? Everyone above can't be wrong! Take corrections and move on Goddammit..... is that so hard?
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
Presh900:
[s][/s] Foolish Ignorant and Homeless pig, Correct your English and so displaying your arrant illiteracy .. Ill-bred guttersnipe
#Stop
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
7footre:
Op it's like you are seriously mad and have no know to take care of you? Everyone above can't be wrong! Take corrections and move on Goddammit..... is that so hard?
please i'm confused what does "have no know" mean.
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by 7footre(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheBatman:

please i'm confused what does "have no know" mean.

Shudda Been no one... typo

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Presh900(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
TheBatman:
#Stop
Why should I??

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Cjizzy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
English language has suffered
Re: The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
7footre:
Op it's like you are seriously mad and have no one to take care of you? Everyone above can't be wrong! Take corrections and move on Goddammit..... is that so hard?
middle finger to you!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Lady Who Shares Before & After S*x Photos Of Herself & Her Man (video) / What's The Most Erotic/romantic Seasonal Movie That You Have Ever Watched / Check Out These Movie Poster Themed Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.