Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Check Out These Movie Poster Themed Pre-wedding Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Movie Poster Themed Pre-wedding Photos. (1576 Views)

Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Movie Poster Themed Pre-wedding Photos. by Dottune(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Mercy and John got married yesterday, 26th of August, 2017, but their pre wedding photos caught our eye. The Groom, John, is a journalist, actor, author and a filmmaker and he specially requested for the photographer, @roskoddy_designs, who is also a graphics designer to design something like a movie poster for him and the graphics designer came up with this.

Here's what the graphics posted in a Facebook for graphics designers on Facebook:
"Decided to post these today, might inspire some1.
Tagged: MERCY + JOHN the Movies.
Tools: Ps CS6 + Corel X7
@johnoguntuase is my friend. He's a journalist, an author, vibrant actor and film maker. He's known for his several short films and has been part of many gospel movies. Now John is getting married (today). He consigned me to design his Pre-weddings to look like movie posters which will obviously represent his personality. I'd the photoshoot well directed and did some photo manipulations to make an interesting scenes and put them together into a nice design, passionately. He was so impressed when I came up with these...are you too? Let me know what you think about the designs as an artist. Thanks.
@roskoddy_designs".

What do you think?

Source: http://www.ngjuice.com/check-out-these-movie-poster-themed-pre-wedding-photos/

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Movie Poster Themed Pre-wedding Photos. by Earthquake1: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Beautiful shocked
Re: Check Out These Movie Poster Themed Pre-wedding Photos. by Dottune(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:
Beautiful shocked
Abi
cc lalasticlala
Re: Check Out These Movie Poster Themed Pre-wedding Photos. by pender22(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
this is lovely.

(1) (Reply)

Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! / “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video / Your Best Friend Fell In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.