Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? (22337 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2017
I once got kicked out of class(high school) because of this certain perfume i was wearing.it fragranced so well and i was sure the teacher was having none of it.

what's yours?

12 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by HQuadreal: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2017
A friend write "4Q" on a paper and ask me to read it, I didn't check it well before reading it loud in class.
So the teacher gave me ten strokes of cane and send me out of the class.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2017
HQuadreal:
A friend write "4Q" on a paper and ask me to read it, I didn't check it well before reading it loud it in class.

grin
HQuadreal:
A friend write "4Q" on a paper and ask me to read it, I didn't check it well before reading it loud it in class.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by HQuadreal: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Airoflaw(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2017
I remember being given a punishment because I laughed at the wrong English spoken by the teacher...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2017
lalasticlala we need more views
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by HQuadreal: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Airoflaw:
I remember being given a punishment because I laughed at the wrong English spoken by the teacher...
Hahaha the time you form guru.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Airoflaw:

hahaha hope the teacher isn't an English teacher
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by mexxmoney: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2017
For polluting the air with a very odoriferous emission from my anus. In local parlance, I mess for class

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2017
lol
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by SeekinAttention(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm always sent out of class by diff teachers during diff period like every 3 days in a week bkos I do mock them and laugh at any teacher's grammatical blunder

17 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Takeit2017(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
I got kicked out of my class because i was speaking big big grammar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by photoshoot(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Never happened...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
I got kicked out from my class in the university when I shouted on the top of my voice Buhari till 2019

I also got suspended for 2 weeks after that embarassed

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by MrSmith007: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Here to read lies

24 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by xynerise: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Majority should be Fart grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by oviejnr(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I once got kicked out of class(high school) because of this certain perfume i was wearing.it fragranced so well and i was sure the teacher was having none of it.

what's yours?

grin grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was caught staring at a teacher, my teacher, my very pretty teacher 'in some type of way' while I was in ss2

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Daslim180(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
I farted so loud that the Principal heard it in his office grin tongue

12 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by smartty68(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
I got kicked out of class because I was caught copying

22 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by edorhe14(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kicking a bully in the balls...

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
I told my teacher Hausas are different from Kanuri's in social studies class...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Stevoohlicent(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
because say I mess....the thing come shout ....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
You just reminded me grin
One mumu made me angry and I just couldn't stand the anger anymore, I threw a granite sized stone expecting it to land on his big head, jeez the stone laughed at me and landed on my teacher's intellectual head sad
After kicking me out, I stayed home for one more week.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by femi4: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
I told the lecturer that he came late to the class. Then he told the class that he wont continue with them unless I leave the class

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Jay542(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
I wasn't that funny...

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by mykelmeezy: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
i stood up in class n shouted rain drop

the class responded drop top

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by henrydadon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
me i was the class silent messer..nobody ever caught me..

i alway made sure i distribute my God given natural fragrance evenly in class..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by obembet(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
When I jokingly said Buhari will rule till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ademidedavid(f): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
It was in a yoruba class and we were learning combination of vowels and alphabets...we have done for a, e, e and was on O wen we started but to my surprise the whole class kept quiet when we got to 'O' pelu 'B' pelu 'O'......i just shouted OBO meaning pussy!!! d woman just looked at me and said ile baba e ni wa ti lo do obo na.......and sent me out of her class.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by henrydadon(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
HQuadreal:
see mumu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Jakasibo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
The Day i pressed a girl's Brezz. and the teacher saw me

Enemy of progress grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ibrahim Nuhu, ABU Zaria Overall Best Student / Sights From The University Of Ilorin / How To Improve Your English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.