Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? (22355 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Formidable1: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Back in the days when we used the 'Exit Card', I mistakenly urinated on it. The teacher flogged and sent me out of the class.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ekensi01: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Me and my friend was sent of class for a simple reason that a techer was teaching i and my friend were playing connected game through nokia X2 and 2700 pes.
2ndly was wen i rase my leg up on the desk he was blowing me air wit paper into my trouser. d purnishment made my friend to say 'if i becom govtnor he wil use his teeth to break aso rock'.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by PrinzCarter(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
HQuadreal:
A friend write "4Q" on a paper and ask me to read it, I didn't check it well before reading it loud it in class.
So the teacher gave me ten strokes of cane and send me out of the class.
lol
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by deefrosh: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
mine was in primary school days i was putting on those canvas that use to make sounds when you walk with them so the teacher asked me to go out or off my canvas...i just jejely went out

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Divay22(f): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
I. Am coming
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by 1shortblackboy: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was caught drawing two dogs mating while d teacher was teaching i was sent out of class and flogged severly

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by NextGovernor(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
One sunny day, I positioned the shadow of my wristwatch (that shining light from wristwatch) on the face of my lecturer. The thing almost blind the man and I was caught that day. I did this to all the lecturers without any of them knowing the person doing it becos if I tire for the class I use am drive them and them go vex comot... He sent me out for the whole semester. Lol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tuham:

That was hilarious.
Me go pray make ground kuku swallow me for that day

Till today, whenever I meet de guy, we qo smile
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by weselomo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
while sitting at d last row, put my hand across oluchi shoulder, mr marcus called me and oluchi, beat us and sent us out of his classroom
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dammit, i was darn stubborn during my high school days, I got sent out almost every Chemistry and Geography class.
I was always sitting with my girl in class back in SS3, the women knew my girl quite well and always knew me as a 'Bad wolf'. Always asking me difficult questions, knowing how well i hated Chemistry just to make me leave the class or get flogged by a soldier.

Was also sent out by the same woman for gambling with a friend while class was going on. I forgot my Chemistry note so we were gambling with the "tic tac toe"(X and O) game

In my second year in the University, i was sent out because i came in late to class and like shook my friend,telling him i know what he did the previous day oo(forgetting the lecturer was still behind me)

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by chronique(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
My Yoruba teacher came to class with a shinny shoe that looked like a magician's shoe and I quietly made jokes about it with my classmates. I wasn't sure if she heard or not. While teaching, she asked if we had questions and I stood up and said yes. Then, I asked her what the Yoruba name for magician was, and she said "gbidon - gbidon. I and the entire class busted into laughter. She later realized I was making jest of her and her shoes,and I was asked to go out of the class.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by gregyboy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
I always drive myself out wen I don't do assignment I didn't to do that apart from am always in class
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by sunnyp20(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
In my 200l,my lecturer was discussing the Biafran war and he called Ojukwu a madman. i was so angry that i stood up and told him he was a fool. He drove out of his class but after the lecture,he called me into his office and apologised that he should not have called Ojukwu a madman. From then till date my friends call me Ojukwu.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Airoflaw:
you must be a bad boy
i just acted the way a normal guy would... i was not bad then and I'm definitely not bad now..
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
SS1 Chemistry class.

Teacher: Name the characteristics of pure water.

People were giving serious answers.

Being the jester I was, I blurted out: "comes in a satchet"

My peers reacted as expected...

Teacher: Buddhapalm, get out of my class.

BuddhaPalm got out sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by shinarlaura(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
1shortblackboy:
I was caught drawing two dogs mating while d teacher was teaching i was sent out of class and flogged severly

Hahahah
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Themainchick11(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
i was chased out of the class for pressing my phone in a seriously boring class.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by futurewise11(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
An european was talking about poverty and he was pointing at me using africa (naija prescisely) as example, I kept calm.

Another topic about human right abuse, he started again and all the white guys in my class was just looking at me being the only black guy there.

So I knew something is going to happen, then he refer Mention Naija as a Country known for fraud and massive killing then I asked him about world war (A.d.o.l.f H i tl..er), then he was surprised.. I packed my folder and leave the class, that was the end of the lecture as some of my friends follows....The matter was later resolved.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
gregyboy:
I always drive myself out wen I don't do assignment I didn't to do that apart from am always in class

...your manhood lives on...
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Alal(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
our English teacher was taking us early in the morning and he asked what time was it,I answered 5 min after 7:30,I was walked out.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by octintopp: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Because na we we gang dey back of the class pass and we can disturb for Africa.and I often sleep and snore, with saliva coming out of my mouth grin oya wake him up,&get out of my class now.hey come back here go and kneel down under the sun outside cry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by praisekeyzz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I once got kicked out of class(high school) because of this certain perfume i was wearing.it fragranced so well and i was sure the teacher was having none of it.

what's yours?

fabu
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Hollawayn05(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
my teacher asked a question and Nobody in the class was able to answer, instead of telling us the answer or just move on, she was so reluctant that somebody must answer it, on a low voice I said "if we know the answer Watn we con find come sch den" naso she Hear Ooooo,No be small gbega dat day

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by exammate: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
The well kept secret to passing Jamb is out!
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=96612726

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
You can also call 08189968809 or visit www.esoftcontent.com

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by maidaddy: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
social studies teacher beat hell out of my then crush in class, so I let out a big hiss and murmured profanity under my breath at him.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by naxman(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
My Calculus lecturer Dr. Afere asked me to go out of his class because l was using 5 in 1 notebook for his course... dat l dnt av respect for d course... imagine oh for borrowed course oh

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by jtwest(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
just here to read commentary
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Godhead4(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
⒤ ⒲⒜⒮ ⒮⒤⒯⒯⒤⒩⒢ ⒜⒯ ⒯⒣⒠ ⒡⒪⒭⒠ ⒡⒭⒪⒩⒯ ⒪⒡ ⒯⒣⒠ ⒞⒧⒜⒮⒮ ⒜⒩⒟ ⒯⒣⒠ ⒞⒤⒱⒤⒞ ⒯⒠⒜⒞⒣⒠⒭ ⒲⒜⒮ ⒲⒭⒤⒯⒤⒩⒢ ⒪⒩ ⒯⒣⒠ ⒝⒪⒜⒭⒟ ⒲⒤⒯⒣ ⒣⒤⒮ ⒜⒩⒰⒮ ⒟⒤⒭⒠⒞⒯⒧⒴ ⒡⒜⒞⒤⒩⒢ ⒨⒴ ⒡⒜⒞⒠ ⒮⒪ ⒤ ⒥⒠⒥⒠⒧⒴ ⒮⒯⒪⒪⒟ ⒰⒫ ⒜⒩⒟ ⒞⒣⒜⒩⒢⒠⒟ ⒨⒴ ⒮⒠⒜⒯; ⒲⒣⒠⒩ ⒣⒠ ⒭⒠⒜⒧⒤⒮⒠⒟ ⒲⒣⒜⒯ ⒣⒜⒟ ⒣⒜⒫⒫⒠⒩⒠⒟; ⒣⒠ ⒮⒠⒩⒯ ⒨⒠ ⒪⒰⒯.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by DAIL(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
We were ask to sit on d floor in front of class for noise making : so we decided to make it fun by looking at d nta and the CTV of gal who left their TV station's open, we were caught and ask to leave the class..primary 4 Airforce primary school Kano

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by AppleofGodseyes: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
I farted
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
SirWere:
I was mostly sent out of class for incomplete notes...

My partner in crime grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by heinrichy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
When I wore Biafra T shirt to skul

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Meet Ibrahim Nuhu, ABU Zaria Overall Best Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.