Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? (22361 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Emeonyerichard:
if u cudnt see that grammatical error and wrong use of tenses then i guess u where his best frnd in class...... No offence ment sir
No need to apologize, I guess my english level is not satisfactory, no wonder I had a C in english lol
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
kelvinrhs:

No need to apologize, I guess my english level is not satisfactory, no wonder I had a C in english lol
lol..Hope ur english teacher is alive to take blame fr dat. Tanx fr undrstndin me dat way.. Tot ur gana b coming bck wit abusive wrds.. Lets drink to our understanding............ Haba u wan break my cup fr ordinary cheers
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Emeonyerichard:
lol..Hope ur english teacher is alive to take blame fr dat. Tanx fr undrstndin me dat way.. Tot ur gana b coming bck wit abusive wrds.. Lets drink to our understanding............ Haba u wan break my cup fr ordinary cheers
Actually I'm now thinking of coming back with abusive words

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sirheny007:
I vividly remember....back then in SS3 2009....the principal made me sign an undertaking before chasing me outta class..

caught me staring at the lovely ass of a female youth corp passing by..
grin grin

u were in ss3 2009 loooool

finished secondary SCH 2006
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Sirheny007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Talk2Bella:

u were in ss3 2009 loooool

finished secondary SCH 2006

Doesn't mean anything...I am a graduate now..
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sirheny007:

Doesn't mean anything...I am a graduate now..

loool
never said it did
its not how far but how well
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Xtopher123(m): 2:23am On May 18, 2017
Was sent out twice this week because of my hairstyle..

I'm on dreads anyway an would dare not cut my hai to please any lecturer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Meet Ibrahim Nuhu, ABU Zaria Overall Best Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.