Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? (22356 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by uniqueogo(f): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jakasibo:
The Day i pressed a girl's Brezz. and the teacher saw me

Enemy of progress grin

so it was even now u corrupted ,it was right from school
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by uniqueogo(f): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dekadet:
back in JSS 2, I consumed a whole bulb of garlic before proceeding to morning class.........imagine the rest

I can't imagine, tell us
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
klassic:
Never got sent out of class but got suspended almost twice in secondary school. Appearently cos I was quiet every one thought they could shit on me.
There was this abino always looking for trouble .we all called him teddy bear face cos he had this funny childish face.
One day e offended me and was making mockery of me on top am join. I dial he face ,I collect serious beating that day. And that was the day the entire staff room started calling me militant. Cos the albino face red like tomatoes for hours.
Unknown to me, I became target cos the guy dad owe bread while I nor get who even get my time to find me come school.
Student teachers begin plan me. For failure to pay some fees for a subject I wasn't gonna take cos I wasn't interested but was kinda compulsory, the student teacher dial my ear. Bros I nor lie I return am , spit follow and I begin dey find bottle to design am in my rage.
The beating I receive nor get part two.
I still go waylay am sha I almost go expelled, but I was about writing my neco.
My dad finally intervened first time he ever came and threatened to take the matter before VC , na so matter die.But the albino never knew peace till he finally left. Anywhere we see na fight till blood show.at a point me and e am retire, e come be me and e elder brother and we lost a tooth to our fights maybe perhaps I was stuttered I was easily enraged. Even for teacher present we go fight. But na me go beat you oooo. If time reach to judge you dey lie and I nor fit talk fast cos I dey stutter, its either we start fresh round of fight or I begin dey cry if na those teacher I dey fear .
U be Warri boy abi
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by uniqueogo(f): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Deseo:
In my diploma days.
I was sitting in front, he was facing the class (facing me). I was looking straight at his face and he was like
"why are you looking at me? Do you know me from anywhere?"
I replied 'no sir', he continued teaching and turned back to meet my stern face again. The man got angry and said 'see as her eyes dey brown dey look me, please leave my class'.
I took my notes and left.

hahahhahahha maybe he thinks you came to blackmail him
an adage said when a hen pollutes the air the ground will start chasing it
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
uniqueogo:

I can't imagine, tell us
I'm just eager to read yours..
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Aikaybadex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
HQuadreal:
A friend write "4Q" on a paper and ask me to read it, I didn't check it well before reading it loud in class.
So the teacher gave me ten strokes of cane and send me out of the class.
Boss na you o grin
HQuadreal:
A friend write "4Q" on a paper and ask me to read it, I didn't check it well before reading it loud in class.
So the teacher gave me ten strokes of cane and send me out of the class.
Boss na you o
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by micflo28(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Got kicked out for dozing off in class over boring classes and teachers embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mine was in JSS 3 Agric Class. So it happened that the previous day, we were to wait after school for Agric lesson...but i stab the class.

The next day in class, the woman na asked me to stand up....she was lyk ''So you ran home yesterday abi''. Now my house was just abt 5 minutes from the skul..i na replied her, ''No,I didnt run home oh..I walked home''...

That was where it finish for me. She sent me out of class, after she finished teaching,she sent me to the staffroom..i jus blyk ''Father into your Hands I commit my spirit''. See how all d teachers jus dey enta my mata

Meanwhile Agric was the second period that day, I stood at staffroom till last period...It was rilli a suffering sumtin da day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol i was sent out of an exam hall because i was singing "shakiti bobo".
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Kingkhunmi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shebi it was on a Thursday morning during maths class dat i acted as if didn't knw d time keeper already rang d bell for change of subject but still asked my classmate(qazeem) if d bell had already bin rung n na so Mr jimoh talk say me i tell am say make hin comot for class,he dialed my face n told me to go n kneel in d staffroom n after his class hin beat me lyk say i thief bank vault...........hmmm wat a terrible day

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrSmith007 & Loyalblak007
Mr & Mrs 007
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by hidhrhis(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
one of my klas mate back in sec sch asked my commerce teacher a que,I don't know maybe the teacher did not hear what d boy said or the question sounds funny to her so she said eeehn and I I said eja ni in a low tone but I never knew she heard me,I was flogged and sent out
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by HQuadreal: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aikaybadex:
Boss na you o grin Boss na you o
Hmmm Hmmm Lol.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by kikiwendy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was playing with my classmate and mistakenly threw sand on my teacher instead of the boy and that was how I was sent home o
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by kikiwendy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
also I was sent out of the class when I called mr Andrew Andrew liver salt..twas not funny tho

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by klassic(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Liljeez:
U be Warri boy abi

Yeap. Smiles
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Deeypeey(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
mykelmeezy:
i stood up in class n shouted rain drop

the class responded drop top

lolz...ds haopened recently?
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by lordbish(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Got kicked out for farting loudly cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by uniqueogo(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oxster:
@ english class,,,we were learning how to use de word*Ought*,,,Lol only de ibo will understand(I started mkn fun of de word)Oughttttttt!!!!!!!

chai yeye man
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by uniqueogo(f): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
klassic:
Never got sent out of class but got suspended almost twice in secondary school. Appearently cos I was quiet every one thought they could shit on me.
There was this abino always looking for trouble .we all called him teddy bear face cos he had this funny childish face.
One day e offended me and was making mockery of me on top am join. I dial he face ,I collect serious beating that day. And that was the day the entire staff room started calling me militant. Cos the albino face red like tomatoes for hours.
Unknown to me, I became target cos the guy dad owe bread while I nor get who even get my time to find me come school.
Student teachers begin plan me. For failure to pay some fees for a subject I wasn't gonna take cos I wasn't interested but was kinda compulsory, the student teacher dial my ear. Bros I nor lie I return am , spit follow and I begin dey find bottle to design am in my rage.
The beating I receive nor get part two.
I still go waylay am sha I almost go expelled, but I was about writing my neco so they had to chill . I don enrol finish.
My dad finally intervened first time he ever came and threatened to take the matter before VC , na so matter die.But the albino never knew peace till he finally left. Anywhere we see na fight till blood show.at a point me and e am retire, e come be me and e elder brother and we lost a tooth to our fights maybe because I stuttered I was easily enraged. Even for teacher present we go fight. But na me go beat you oooo. If time reach to judge and you come dey lie and I nor fit talk fast cos I dey stutter, its either we start fresh round of fight or I begin dey cry if na those teacher I dey fear .

aww I can feel ur pain my dear
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by drtee247(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
While In ss3, our Economics teacher had an erection while he was teaching and we wrote it down on a paper and was passing it around, he saw the paper and sent us out
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ive been sent out a couple of times bt most annoying was with this Agric lady.
I told her I was too tired to copy her notes. She called me a failure nd asked me to leave.
She always had a lowkey issue with me over my pink lipgloss and jewelry. That was like 12/13 years ago tho
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by uniqueogo(f): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Liljeez:
I'm just eager to read yours..

alright the only time I was sent out of class was in my jss 3 on an exam.....
I can't remember the subject but it was one yeye womanizer corper dey supervise the exam.
he was just touching some the girls for their chest especially the older ones at the back of the class while screaming FACE YOUR PAPER, DO NOT LOOK UP OR RIGHT OR LEFT JUST LOOK DOWN AT YOUR PAPER.
and my school was an all girls school while at the same time copying the answers from the most brilliant ones and passing the expo to his ...... I dont even know if they are his girl friends or if he's just doing that to be able to have sex with them ....... when I noticed it, the thing come dey vex me and I come dey squeeze face but there was nothing I could do except to dey fume inside with hatred for the man
then later when we were making noise after the first paper .... he asked us to mount our chairs as punishment and then I was very small that my class mate call me smallie.
na so the yeye corper came and rubbed my legs na so I mount down come warn am make him no touch me again
so he sent me out of the class and i was standing outside when the second paper started later a teacher approached me and asked me why I was standing outside .
after explaining to her she asked me to go and apologise to him to be able to take my second exam ( can u imagine ) at the end I had to

but after the exams I was waiting for the stupid corper to cross my part but he didn't as if he knew what I had in store for him
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by joseph1832(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Ive been sent out a couple of times bt most annoying was with this Agric lady.
I told her I was too tired to copy her notes. She called me a failure nd asked me to leave.
She always had a lowkey issue with me over my pink lipgloss and jewelry. That was like 12/13 years ago tho

Hey you. smiley

*Big hug. smiley kiss
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
joseph1832:
Hey you. smiley
*Big hug. smiley kiss
Heeeyyo!!! Im just in the mood for huggies and kisses. howdy
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by moonloved(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
ademidedavid:
It was in a yoruba class and we were learning combination of vowels and alphabets...we have done for a, e, e and was on O wen we started but to my surprise the whole class kept quiet when we got to 'O' pelu 'B' pelu 'O'......i just shouted OBO meaning pussy!!! d woman just looked at me and said ile baba e ni wa ti lo do obo na.......and sent me out of her class.
u got me laughing ..... D teacher over vex

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by joseph1832(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hannysmilez:

Heeeyyo!!! Im just in the mood for huggies and kisses.
howdy
i'm doing great, you? Been like forever. What's been up with you?
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
joseph1832:
i'm doing great, you? Been like forever. What's been up with you?
I'm fantastic maaahn! Work,work and more work.
How's Gidi this evening
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Tnot(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mine was during a Highway Engineering topic on speed. All of a sudden i made this loud sound of a fast car zooming off "Nyaanunn"

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by nalizzzy: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
got kick out for smiling in class
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by joseph1832(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hannysmilez:
I'm fantastic maaahn! Work,work and more work.
How's Gidi this evening
Gidi is okay. smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Jakasibo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
uniqueogo:

so it was even now u corrupted ,it was right from school

Don't see it that way. The girl was touching my own breast. so i told her that if she try it again am doing back, so she challenged me by repeating it.

In fact to tell you the truth She was Enjoying it grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Meet Ibrahim Nuhu, ABU Zaria Overall Best Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.