Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? (22362 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by SuperBlack: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
I never got kicked out of class for a day.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Moferere: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jakasibo:
The Day i pressed a girl's Brezz. and the teacher saw me
k
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Emu4life(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
k
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ernie4life(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sleeping
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Sirheny007(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
I vividly remember....back then in SS3 2009....the principal made me sign an undertaking before chasing me outta class..

caught me staring at the lovely ass of a female youth corp passing by..
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by marysyviabrown(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
I tried reaching out for the attendance he sent me out because I said no to his dating request.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by XJAYCEEU4K: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
We were actually the one that sent ourselves outside the class when our teacher messed in the class,we all had to rush out and laughed hard when we could not bear the odour again.. grin

9 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Dekadet(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
back in JSS 2, I consumed a whole bulb of garlic before proceeding to morning class.........imagine the rest

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ChukwuJuwon: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
A teacher came into our class unfortunately for her the skirt she was putting on was dirty.

naxo i shout from back ooo aunty your bum bum is dirty naxo she look back who said that? and for our class we dey corporate wella mhen naxo she pursue all of us come out ooo.

where God wan punish us naxo proprietor hear of the incident see punishment that day na around 6 I go house

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
It was actually in an English class. I asked this pretty english teacher what the plural of golden penny is. err1 laffed till d teacher actually kicked me out of her class.

29 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was mostly sent out of class for incomplete notes...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Jakasibo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Daslim180:
I farted so loud that the Principal heard it in his office grin tongue

Wonders shall never end

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by dacovajnr: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Imagine na Ordinary loud fart Ooooo! And she told me not to come to Her class for 2weeks undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Emmanoman(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Got kicked out because I chewed gum.. And my hair was curly....
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Vigorousguy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
MY UNIVERSITY DAYS I WORE SHORT TO THE CLASS AND THE LECTURER HAS ALREADY STARTED THE LECTURE I WALKED IN AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND TOLD ME TO GO HOME.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by dukeprince50: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
there is this babe in class, I was tayad and decide to rest my hand on her shoulder, the lecture said I shu leave his class o, I didn't know he was eyeing the babe sha.
then some other time again, a girl said something funny, I just laughed, that same lecturer drove me off his class, he is addicted to women sha and hates any boy that goes close to girls

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by chuks34(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jakasibo:
The Day i pressed a girl's Brezz. and the teacher saw me

Enemy of progress grin
Linus mba grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
I lied I scored 20/20 in a class test and the teacher later saw my real score 17/20 grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by makaveli299(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
I used my English teacher's name to right a story. #kai
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by saccie1162: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was rugged and my teacher told me dat if I continue dressing like dat,I won't get married.. I told her dat she dat is advising me why is she not married?? Every teacher wan enter my matter dat day

15 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ElsonMorali: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
For coming late to class. embarassed

And I had travelled from one state to another to attend the class (a Master's class).

Wasn't allowed to enter. angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ElsonMorali: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
saccie1162:
I was rugged and my teacher told me dat if I continue dressing like dat,I won't get married.. I told her dat she dat is advising me why is she not married?? Every teacher wan enter my matter dat day

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
In my diploma days.
I was sitting in front, he was facing the class (facing me). I was looking straight at his face and he was like
"why are you looking at me? Do you know me from anywhere?"
I replied 'no sir', he continued teaching and turned back to meet my stern face again. The man got angry and said 'see as her eyes dey brown dey look me, please leave my class'.
I took my notes and left.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
We were having Chemistry, the teacher said : when you add the compound to Thorium.
I was asked to repeat what the teacher had said and I said toto- rium. Class bursted into laughter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Goahead(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Can't remember how many times I was evicted from classes due to farting. I developed that altitude of farting carelessly back then.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by jessejunior(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
my main ma
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Fernandowski(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
mykelmeezy:
i stood up in class n shouted rain drop

the class responded drop top
fuckkkiinnggg on your bitchhhhhhh she a thot thot thot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad and boujee

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Airoflaw(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
uzoclinton:
I was caught staring at a teacher, my teacher, my very pretty teacher 'in some type of way' while I was in ss2
you must be a bad boy
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Strawman: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I once got kicked out of class(high school) because of this certain perfume i was wearing.it fragranced so well and i was sure the teacher was having none of it.

what's yours?

Lol kicked out of class? You got off easy. In my secondary school, students were caned in front of assembly cos of strong perfumes; for suspicion of attempted whoring.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
You just reminded me grin
One mumu made me angry and I just couldn't stand the anger anymore, I threw a granite sized stone expecting it to land on his big head, jeez the stone laughed at me and landed on my teacher's intellectual head sad
After kicking me out, I stayed home for one more week.

That was hilarious.
Me go pray make ground kuku swallow me for that day
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
It was actually in an English class. I asked this pretty english teacher what the plural of golden penny is. err1 laffed till d teacher actually kicked me out of her class.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Meet Ibrahim Nuhu, ABU Zaria Overall Best Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.