Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? (22360 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Gentlesoul96(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
I can still remember in my ss2...I was looking outside when my math teacher is busy explaining. He saw me looking outside nd he decide to sent me out to go nd b plucking mango since I was busy looking at the mango tree when he's teaching....
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
uniqueogo:

alright the only time I was sent out of class was in my jss 3 on an exam.....
I can't remember the subject but it was one yeye womanizer corper dey supervise the exam.
he was just touching some the girls for their chest especially the older ones at the back of the class while screaming FACE YOUR PAPER, DO NOT LOOK UP OR RIGHT OR LEFT JUST LOOK DOWN AT YOUR PAPER.
and my school was an all girls school while at the same time copying the answers from the most brilliant ones and passing the expo to his ...... I dont even know if they are his girl friends or if he's just doing that to be able to have sex with them ....... when I noticed it, the thing come dey vex me and I come dey squeeze face but there was nothing I could do except to dey fume inside with hatred for the man
then later when we were making noise after the first paper .... he asked us to mount our chairs as punishment and then I was very small that my class mate call me smallie.
na so the yeye corper came and rubbed my legs na so I mount down come warn am make him no touch me again
so he sent me out of the class and i was standing outside when the second paper started later a teacher approached me and asked me why I was standing outside .
after explaining to her she asked me to go and apologise to him to be able to take my second exam ( can u imagine ) at the end I had to

but after the exams I was waiting for the stupid corper to cross my part but he didn't as if he knew what I had in store for him

Lol ..we all had dose young male teachers wey dey always form starboy for class. Was ur skul FGGC??
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Oxster(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
uniqueogo:

chai yeye man

Lol,,,u ought to have understand 4 Commenting#Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
klassic:

Yeap. Smiles
Confam...we must sha notice una everywhere
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by cardiak(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was among those that refuse to pay lessons fee
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
cardiak:
I was among those that refuse to pay lessons fee

I believe you never attended any of the English lessons
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
joseph1832:
Gidi is okay. smiley
Nice smiley
joseph1832:
Gidi is okay. smiley
Nice
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Jammiiee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
The day I was lust starring at our chemistry teacher's very big round mugbu cheesy... she caught me, though I've bn tripping all the while with some two guys in d class. She looked at me n said " u're now a spoilt kid , as brilliant as u're, I can't believe this "

Then I replied, " ma , what did I do "

She couldn't say it but she was provoked and sent me out angry

We later became very close o, and hmm... undecided( leme stop there) .
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by uniqueogo(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Liljeez:

Lol ..we all had dose young male teachers wey dey always form starboy for class. Was ur skul FGGC??

nope mater amabilis
a mission school for that matter then
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by fuckjesus(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hilarious tread. While some ordeals are laughable others are downright spurious.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
uniqueogo:

nope mater amabilis
a mission school for that matter then
Hmmm....In Anambra i guess......that bobo get mind ooh
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by blingxx(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Takeit2017:
I got kicked out of my class because i was speaking big big grammar

Mine was worse ... 2 or 3 of us farted till the teacher left the class grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by naija2(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
I played tic tac toe in class and was not quite about it either. I and my friends were sent out of class because of it.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by illegalGangla(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Weyrey corper embarrass my sister unto say she no gree the day before. Second day I score 6 over 8 and he still beat me. I no talk I bone. Na im he say I dull like my sister wey no know better thing....It took 4 guys to separate me from him. I over popo am....

Me and him dey do cc top up now. Nice guy.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by swanspark: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2017
ademidedavid:
It was in a yoruba class and we were learning combination of vowels and alphabets...we have done for a, e, e and was on O wen we started but to my surprise the whole class kept quiet when we got to 'O' pelu 'B' pelu 'O'......i just shouted OBO meaning pussy!!! d woman just looked at me and said ile baba e ni wa ti lo do obo na.......and sent me out of her class.
this got me laughing.. kikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by zayyadoski(m): 12:41am On Apr 01, 2017
For saying the capital of Madagascar is Antananarivo. The way i pronounced it was hilarious.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Goahead:
Can't remember how many times I was evicted from classes due to farting. I developed that altitude of farting carelessly back then.
We had a boy called overdose in my class back then, he fits your profile lol
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 01, 2017
futurewise11:
An european was talking about poverty and he was pointing at me using africa (naija prescisely) as example, I kept calm.

Another topic about human right abuse, he started again and all the white guys in my class was just looking at me being the only black guy there.

So I knew something is going to happen, then he refer Mention Naija as a Country known for fraud and massive killing then I asked him about world war (A.d.o.l.f H i tl..er), then he was surprised.. I packed my folder and leave the class, that was the end of the lecture as some of my friends follows....The matter was later resolved.
Looks like you schooled overseas
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Emeonyerichard:
I doubt with dis grammar if you ever went to class again................no offence meant
Sorry to ask! But what's wrong with the dude english?
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 01, 2017
dairykidd:
200 level back then, I came very late for the lecture and the Lt was filled up..instead of me to jejelly use the back door I walked in through d front and I was putting on brown flat cap (papas cap) feeling cool. Was just a step past d lecturer when he shouted "young man are u for this class? Before I could respond he called the class rep "do u know him" & he said yes & next thing I heard was "get out of my class" I just stood trying to explain rubbish until some amebo girls in front seat echoed get out ,get out, get out...with my cap on my head I felt stupid cos the girls where all laughing at d same time..it wasn't funny tho
Another time in my finals I smoked before going to see my project supervisor an Eckankar man.. With my big t-shirt,Dogg tag chain,jeans and boots.. He didn't even look up before screaming at me to leave his office..I actually didn't pan on seeing him that day but I got info he wanted all students under his supervision to submit that day. While others where in chapter 3/4 I was still waiting his approval until my HOD intervened and took me under his own supervision.. No be small war..
It seems like we attended the same school, is it polythecnic?
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Emeonyerichard(m): 4:32am On Apr 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Sorry to ask! But what's wrong with the dude english?
if u cudnt see that grammatical error and wrong use of tenses then i guess u where his best frnd in class...... No offence ment sir

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by linsa01(m): 5:04am On Apr 01, 2017
ademidedavid:
It was in a yoruba class and we were learning combination of vowels and alphabets...we have done for a, e, e and was on O wen we started but to my surprise the whole class kept quiet when we got to 'O' pelu 'B' pelu 'O'......i just shouted OBO meaning pussy!!! d woman just looked at me and said ile baba e ni wa ti lo do obo na.......and sent me out of her class.

hehehehe... crazy i must say!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by futurewise11(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Looks like you schooled overseas

Yep

Germany
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Lawless101(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2017
For eating in the class.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Lawless101(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2017
Gentlesoul96:
I can still remember in my ss2...I was looking outside when my math teacher is busy explaining. He saw me looking outside nd he decide to sent me out to go nd b plucking mango since I was busy looking at the mango tree when he's teaching....
this happens almost everyday in my class. But i have never been a victim.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:

It seems like we attended the same school, is it polythecnic?
Nahh Brov ...Uni.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by soniajefe: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
My bio 124 lecturer was in class discussing the death stages of HIV virus, then out of sympathy I started singing 4 does that have died of the virus. My lectures worked me out of his class and told me never to entering his class again
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Angel1696: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
I remember my teacher came in and ask me who did not pay school fees I answer no body is owing so one stupid boy got up and told the teacher that even I the class rep is owing school fees and what that teacher said to me make me cry till date.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Cjizzy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
I told our single history teacher.. 'MA your period is over'... You need to see punishment she gave me that day
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
futurewise11:

Yep
Lucky you... Do you mind telling me what part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Meet Ibrahim Nuhu, ABU Zaria Overall Best Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.