Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (101406 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Omoluabi16(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don tire for those people. you see sticker for my gate, yet on a sunday afternoon just after service you're preaching to me..everything contrary to what I believe in. If no be say man na omoluabi I for dey insult them. Those JW are fond of harassing people.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Shelloween(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
A Jehova Witness has witnessed something "unJehova"

3 Likes

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Irishrena1(f): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
So who shot the video. It's just a publicity stunt. He's a blogger

5 Likes

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by goshen26: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lie everywhere

So the camera man was waiting for the scene?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alasi20:
Lol

Shit just got real
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by goshen26: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lie everywhere

So the camera man was waiting for the scene?

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by blueeyes1: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
See moniker! grin

Mba o,don't jideamugiaka o grin grin
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by SalamRushdie: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very stupid man
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Tazdroid(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Op, The head line should be; Jehovah's witness member, knocks at the door of a mad man.

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by blaqroy: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ekiti weed is at work
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by goingape1: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anderlis:
A female Jehovah witness member knock on his door to minister to him, so he went to attend to her naked.

Watch video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSTnu7_jnIN/
in some extent I like this guy!

those people can be a pain in the as.s.

you won't see them knocking on Muslim door.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by riczy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
U nid dis dude

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Gurusblend(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
that is it, female jehovah witness will not go out to preach without going with a partner, if she's going to a man's house, she will go with her husband or a Christian fellow, a male witness must go with his wife or a female partner. get well soon Bro....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by EngrAk1991: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
So how does diz make sense nah?
Or solve poor man probs now?
Foolish dude
Foolish news
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by thinkmoney(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anderlis:
A female Jehovah witness member knock on his door to minister to him, so he went to attend to her naked.

Watch video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSTnu7_jnIN/
My guy, you fit lie for Africa ehn...kai, she na d lady you come give your phone to make she snap you?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Aremu01(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Not cool bro
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Xkalaban(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Be like them stage am. Like all those kind mojo wey females them dey receive pizza delivery boy unclad wink
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by chuksjuve(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
what's the moral of the story?

to advertise your foolishness or just want to create a trend?

social media is where mad people now resides..our streets are a bit safer now....

enjoy your five minute fame...and savour the moment while it last....

2 Likes

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
cheesy I'm willing to bet 10 naira on the fact that he was expecting his sexmate, not a JW.

2 Likes

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by figure007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Am sure this guy took some undiluted soaked weed or something before.doing that and showing himself.unclad...a normal pezin*Jenifers voice* won't do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Jammiiee(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Who snapped the pics, and v, how come we r seeing it, hmm

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Taa kpuchie obele Ife gi a jare... na dat small pee stick u wan show d woman? she no go dey impressed at all sef... yeye boy, I will tell ya mummy for you dat u don't hv shame again.

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Missmossy(f): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Even the lil kid is laughing grin such stupidity.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Maximus85(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
the witness might want the D

You're sick.

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by joe4real12: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
highscript:
You should have let her in and instead of showing her the d you give her the d
They're trained. She would not come in.

The guy is just dam cr@zy.

She wants to save his soul, he's planning evil.

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by joe4real12: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
goingape1:
in some extent I like this guy!

those people can be a pain in the as.s.

you won't see them knocking on Muslim door.
That's not true. They discuss with everybody without discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by benility: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Let him enter market like that, people will start shouting #Ikunleabiyamohoooooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by cybriz82(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashleydolls:
See his face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

like an aburo oloshi...abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Dunsin89(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
This might not be true after all. And if at all it is real. Was it planned? Was a camera man stand-by?
You this bloggers take am easy na.
#Proudly one of Jehovah's witnesses. April 11 on my mind. Jehovah is good!

5 Likes

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by joinnow: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
oviejnr:
Kikikikiki grin grin grin cheesy

Come where u dey run go.
U go jam them there too
They day everywhere as in they pass Mtn everywhere you go
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by ewosk: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
martineverest:
my roomates used to do this when i was in hall 4 uniben.......they usually walk into the room from bathroom naked whenever they see or hear a female preacher is in the room

grin udontmeanit... Hall beans lodge
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by augustine: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
gift01:
No one does evangelism better than Jehovah Witness
You mean false doctrine evangelism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.