Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (101407 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by martineverest(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
ewosk:

grin udontmeanit... Hall beans lodge
yes..it was very common in hall four
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by to2in: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jehovah witnesses walk in twos or a team like manner. Ur behaviour or life needs heavenly attention or d other kingdom reset it for you.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by MUSACALLY(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Give her the fûcking D bro
Na Ur mama e go F*ck... Pervert
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by chichichilolo1(f): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dunsin89:
This might not be true after all. And if at all it is real. Was it planned? Was a camera man stand-by?
You this bloggers take am easy na.
#Proudly one of Jehovah's witnesses. April 11 on my mind. Jehovah is good!
Nice meeting you Bro. In fact this month is on my mind starting from 5th April upwards
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by MUSACALLY(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
augustine:
You mean false doctrine evangelism?
What's there with Jehovah's witnesses that is false doctrine..
There's no religious organization that can concrete evidence of teachings based on the Bible... I repeat no other. There's no religious organization that is working hard to provide spiritual food through literature's than Jehovah's witnesses.
Watchtower printed at about 48 million copies monthly in more than 350 languages
Followed by Awake being printed at about 45 million copies monthly. All these to serve as Witness to the world that they have preached the good news.
Jehovah's Witnesses would had more members if they had resorted for being like the Prosperity Preaching Churches.... but no they won't Because there Will is that "All sort of people come to an Accurate knowledge of the Truth".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
chichichilolo1:
Nice meeting you Bro. In fact this month is on my mind starting from 5th April upwards
April 11th on my mind. Infact mine is starting from April 1

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by oviejnr(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
joinnow:

Come where u dey run go.
U go jam them there too
They day everywhere as in they pass Mtn everywhere you go
I tell you bro grin cheesy
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Maximus85(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Sometimes these JWs can be really annoying and their timing is almost always bad, the way they knock your gate with confidence, you will think its your landlord that you are owing rent angry angry

It's a command they must obey. They will always come. Insult them, they will come back.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
That was the first time she saw gawd shocked
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by jblack93(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mmm! and who was busy making the video?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by hardbody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
goingape1:
in some extent I like this guy!

those people can be a pain in the as.s.

you won't see them knocking on Muslim door.

Liar. They do.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Chidinmaluv22(f): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2017
who then snapped the pics

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by faskare: 1:31am On Apr 01, 2017
U must have a myopic mind...no wonder, u are immature
MrTypist:
Even the bible says...

Knock and it shall be opened unto dee grin

Why is she now surprised?
No be she wan preach the gospel.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by faskare: 1:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Y owe your landlord in the first place...you should appreciate the preaching work done [b][/b]
soberdrunk:
Sometimes these JWs can be really annoying and their timing is almost always bad, the way they knock your gate with confidence, you will think its your landlord that you are owing rent angry angry

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by bobbybrown007: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2017
deportation might be waiting for him soon
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Askmewhy(m): 6:01am On Apr 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Op, The head line should be; Jehovah's witness member, knocks at the door of a mad man.

U are too brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by adatemi: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2017
highscript:
You should have let her in and instead of showing her the d you give her the d

Did you just suggest that he should have raped her? You should be ashamed of yourself young man! Should we wish same on your mother, sister, daughter & wife?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by atoleybaba(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2017
chichichilolo1:
auxiliary pioneering Shey? cheesy
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by KardinalZik(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm sure the guy needs psychiatric evaluation
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by introvertme: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2017
MUSACALLY:

What's there with Jehovah's witnesses that is false doctrine..
There's no religious organization that can concrete evidence of teachings based on the Bible... I repeat no other. There's no religious organization that is working hard to provide spiritual food through literature's than Jehovah's witnesses.
Watchtower printed at about 48 million copies monthly in more than 350 languages
Followed by Awake being printed at about 45 million copies monthly. All these to serve as Witness to the world that they have preached the good news.
Jehovah's Witnesses would had more members if they had resorted for being like the Prosperity Preaching Churches.... but no they won't Because there Will is that "All sort of people come to an Accurate knowledge of the Truth".

bro don't say what you don't know!!!
I know many churches with the same doctrines as the JW

The church I attend has similar doctrines only difference is the blood transfusion,door to door preaching and
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by bigiyaro(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2017
OP was d guy delivered from his madness?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by mYphhiRes: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Please I am in search of a face-me-I-face you room in the areas of Yaba, CMS, Obalende, VI, Ikoyi

pls kindly help. Mention me, or PM or send email to mondaydms@gmail.com

Thank you very much. Please it's very urgent
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Raw042: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Son of a bitch,
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by ROBO1722: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2017
WHO SNAP THE FOTO?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by highscript(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
adatemi:

Did you just suggest that he should have raped her? You should be ashamed of yourself young man! Should we wish same on your mother, sister, daughter & wife?
you're so dumb ....if what I mean was rape I will put "force" .I said give her the dick , your brain should tell you it's an offer..
Wait is your mum a Jehovah witness too ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.