Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (101405 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by glossy6(f): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Asito:
I can relate with the dude jare.

PS: my first post after 1week ban. Abeg EPP me with likes make we show the mod wey ban me say God pass am.

my own na almost 1 month ban but I no send them tongue
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by bdek(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
introvertme:

bro don't say what you don't know!!!
I know many churches with the same doctrines as the JW

The church I attend has similar doctrines only difference is the blood transfusion,door to door preaching and

what do you know oooo mention one with same
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
introvertme:

bro don't say what you don't know!!!
I know many churches with the same doctrines as the JW

The church I attend has similar doctrines only difference is the blood transfusion,door to door preaching and

Pls what church do you attend?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Asito(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
glossy6:

Lol. Dem no reach. God win.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by stamapro(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
glossy6:

wetin u do like dat?
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by chichichilolo1(f): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
atoleybaba:
auxiliary pioneering Shey? cheesy
Nope I mean from the supreme court decision to the memorial down to my Assembly grin
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by introvertme: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by introvertme: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Sammy07: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
And some people will believe this,,,
Abeq who video them
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by atoleybaba(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
chichichilolo1:
Nope I mean from the supreme court decision to the memorial down to my Assembly grin
oh yes!!! True....the verdict is on the 5th. Hope ur also submitted ur letter?
My assembly is also this month of april...
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by chichichilolo1(f): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
atoleybaba:
oh yes!!! True....the verdict is on the 5th. Hope ur also submitted ur letter?
My assembly is also this month of april...
Didn't write the letter but I make it a matter of prayer everyday

1 Like

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by atoleybaba(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2017
chichichilolo1:
Didn't write the letter but I make it a matter of prayer everyday
nice...pls check ur pm
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by adatemi: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
highscript:
you're so dumb ....if what I mean was rape I will put "force" .I said give her the dick , your brain should tell you it's an offer..
Wait is your mum a Jehovah witness too ?

My dear young man, you just insulted your mom who should be my age mate. Wishing you all the best!
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by highscript(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
adatemi:

My dear young man, you just insulted your mom who should be my age mate. Wishing you all the best!
you're agemate means nothing , I insulted you ...
Let me throw a stone at your head if you mean everything I said to you was for my mum.
Go to hell old mama.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by glossy6(f): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
stamapro:
wetin u do like dat?
one babacommander insulted and I gave it back to him double fold cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by BabaCommander: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
glossy6:

?? You have missed your drugs today again? See what you are doing to yourself.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by chichichilolo1(f): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
atoleybaba:
nice...pls check ur pm
Ok
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by atoleybaba(m): 6:00am On Apr 03, 2017
chichichilolo1:
Ok
thanks..I just sent u a new pm tho. So you may want to check again grin
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by stamapro(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2017
glossy6:

K,I hop he got a ban 2,sme pple jst hv bad mouth,n ful of stupid talk on NL
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by BabaCommander: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2017
stamapro:
K,I hop he got a ban 2,sme pple jst hv bad mouth,n ful of stupid talk on NL
undecided
Na I didn't a ban and never will. wink
You should know that the mods are not idiots who lacks decipline like you two idiots.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by stamapro(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
BabaCommander:

undecided
Na I didn't a ban and never will. wink
You should know that the mods are not idiots who lacks decipline like you two idiots.
neva abuse pple u dnt knw,u jst activated a curse on urself.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by BabaCommander: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
stamapro:
neva abuse pple u dnt knw,u jst activated a curse on urself.

grin grin
You should have stayed off my mentioned if you are not cursed with the curse of Cain.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Ken4Christ: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2017
gift01:
No one does evangelism better than Jehovah Witness

They are preaching the wrong gospel that sends more people to the hell they don't believe exist.
Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by ndiboy01(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Op, The head line should be; Jehovah's witness member, knocks at the door of a mad man.

Re: Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked by Introverted1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
A typical encounter with a Jehovah's witnesses.. these people have no chill.. Lol. Share if you've had the experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLinVfKU-XI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.