Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (80220 Views)

4 Ladies Who've Tried Anal Sex Describe What It's Really Like! / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist / See Photo Of Kokomaster, The Man Who Died While Having Sex With 4 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by joxxy01(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
oseka101:
undecided are you owk
yes bro.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by oseka101(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
joxxy01:
yes bro.
good ...
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Onyeoguego: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Another man dead :oontop kitty
Jesu
Guys need to start taking fitness seriously .. .. what will he tell God sad
He will tell him DAT d hole he left open in BTW ur legs killed him.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by oseka101(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
joxxy01:
yes bro.
good to know for a sec there you had me worried!!!...
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by ijayebonyi(f): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked Y does it always hv 2 b d man While d woman lives
Maybe you ask Goggle that question
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by 2bam: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2017
1000 ways to die!
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Onyeoguego:
He will tell him DAT d hole he left open in BTW ur legs killed him.
Whose leg ?
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Onyeoguego: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Maybe you ask Goggle that question
Hahahaha

I dey suspect u?
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by deathstroke(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Im telling u some kitty dey take life grin

Thank god mine must give life not take o .. say amen angry grin
hahaha cheesy, I dont think so, you kind of look wild in bed too tongue
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2017
Afonjas and toto is like 12 and 13
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2017
deathstroke:
hahaha cheesy, I dont think so, you kind of look wild in bed too tongue
grin team V
No spoil me o
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Onyeoguego: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Whose leg ?
I mean ur puccy
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by joxxy01(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2017
oseka101:
good to know for a sec there you had me worried!!!...
i am a kogite too.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by deathstroke(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin team V
No spoil me o
See this one, abi na me suppose to dey tell you that. cheesy.
I dey hear your scores grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by NaeChris: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2017
But i wonder o. How that kind thing fit kill person? Mostly when he is not the active one.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
deathstroke:
See this one, abi na me suppose to dey tell you that. cheesy.
I dey hear your scores grin
Lol score ke
Haha yes im dangerous no try am o ... grin can make a guy lipsrsealed just by looking at him
grin u tink say i dey lie abi oya look my eye .. tongue
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by deathstroke(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol score ke
Haha yes im dangerous no try am o ... grin can make a guy lipsrsealed just by looking at him
grin u tink say i dey lie abi oya look my eye .. tongue
So you want to make me lipsrsealed this early mor-mor.
Anyway you've succeeded. So what next? tongue
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Im telling u some kitty dey take life grin

Thank god mine must give life not take o .. say amen angry grin
whatever that can give life can also take life,its a law of the universe.if u are marrid,u are gradually killing ur man while giving life to new humans(babies).dont feel bad,the creator made it thus.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by steppins: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
Do you even have to ask? The girls are four for heavens sake! Let the tables turn around and a babe is receiving four Dicks high on weed, the same thing happens.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2017
engrchykae:
whatever that can give life can also take life,its a law of the universe.if u are marrid,u are gradually killing ur man while giving life to new humans(babies).dont feel bad,the creator made it thus.
Lol hmmm is that why like in relationship women tend to live longer
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2017
deathstroke:
So you want to make me lipsrsealed this early mor-mor.
Anyway you've succeeded. So what next? tongue
shocked na so easy lol dats it o my work here is done
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by SINZ: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2017
dingbang:
Lol dah shii is crazy... Sometimes I had to gasp for breath.. Cuz she wouldn't just stop.. Fvcked my brains out till I beggd her to stop

Like say we nor know say you be virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by farem: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Sad
If he has been told a while before to give his life to Jesus Christ.

What do you think would have been his response, like many of us here:

-Bleep you
-Wetin concern me with mumu like you
-Wetin your jet-flying pastors don do for you?
-Una Tithes and offerings never do una?
-Even I better pass your apostles/G.Os
-Who has gone to heaven and come back before?
-Leave me and let me enjoy myself,
- I still dey young and I never get tine for that rubbish
-If u no comot for my front....

Well, Jesus is calling you TODAY for your own eternal interest (leave false pastors and brethren for their judgement).

Answer Him today. Good morning and God bless you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by deathstroke(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

shocked na so easy lol dats it o my work here is done
the eyes was like "Jay I know you want it, common don't be shy, wink you know I can't resist it cry
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

I know a girl that can handle ur type four
You still don't get. If four guys bang a girl and she gave up the ghost along the line, what do you think media will term it??
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by crisycent: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2017
I only came to check his name....not disappointed at all. Na dem. They can do anything for pussÅ·.
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2017
deathstroke:
the eyes was like "Jay I know you want it, common don't be shy, wink you know I can't resist it cry
Lol in lala's voice
Dont worry i go do dat love sick voice for oza room make una laugh small grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by fexyrich(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
they are daughters of Jezebel and that is their mission..to destroy young men who have no control of their manhood
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
As far as I am concern, the guy already died in his mind before his body died. I have had sex with more than 10 women at once without feeling tired talkless of dying! The key to such stamina is mental and physical balance. grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:
Whose leg ?
hahahahhahah aaaa
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by deathstroke(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol in lala's voice
Dont worry i go do dat love sick voice for oza room make una laugh small grin
nah nah. . .a video won't be bad grin
Re: Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2017
deathstroke:
nah nah. . .a video won't be bad grin

Lol no more twer video una don spoil finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.