Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away (5356 Views)

Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. / 6 Painful But True Questions Guys 25 And Above Should Ask Themselves / GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Splinz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

angry angry undecided

cheesy

Mbok, don't swear for me, for I am but a child who do not understand your ways. E jo, forgive. smiley
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Divay22(f): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Splinz:
One Most Annoying Question Girls Must Stop Asking Guys Forthwith!

1. Do you love me?— WTF! Is it your love? undecided

1 Like

Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Number 10 got me laughing..
Anytime a guy ask me such dumbb question
I then ask him.:Are u Agbero?
He will stutter and ask: how can u say am. Agbero?
I will reply :its only Agbero or Police that ask such question. So that's why am. Asking? Which one do u fall in?
He will then say OK don't worry. Forget grin

grin grin
I hate those words. Remind me. Of Police. angry
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by stuffsabouttara(f): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
alexialin:
Number 10 got me laughing..
Anytime a guy ask me such dumbb question
I then ask him.:Are u Agbero?
He will stutter and ask: how can u say am. Agbero?
I will reply :its only Agbero or Police that ask such question. So that's why am. Asking? Which one do u fall in?
He will then say OK don't worry. Forget grin

grin grin
I hate those words. Remind me. Of Police. angry
so true, I get really confused like, am I supposed have something for you? It's just very annoying. I think I'll be borrowing your reply when next someone asks me that question.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
challenge accepted! Drop your whatsapp number.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
so true, I get really confused like, am I supposed have something for you? It's just very annoying. I think I'll be borrowing your reply when next someone asks me that question.

Lol pls use it on them.

Very annoying.. After guys will be saying girls beg alot. Whereas the ones saying these are the guys who beg alot in disguise. Annoying beggars.
No. Mind them. They should come and collect nah. As if they give babe money /goodies keep..
Pleas use it on any guy who disturbs the free flow of chats. If he doesn't have shame, that's his problem
They are simply Agberos.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by ageraGT: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
to be Frank most of the questions listed here are OK to ask women to keep the conversation going since u girls are so boring and can't hold your end of a conversation, females these days are triggered by really benign things and it's appalling!
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by decub: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
1. Are you a virgin? Seriously why are you asking, are you a virgin yourself? Are you hunting for virgins? Are you a ritualist?

2. How many guys have you slept with? Oh, so you want information to use against me in the future? No thanks.

3. How can a beautiful girl like you not be taken? It’s because I’m over qualified *rolls eyes* Most guys think this question is flattering, it's not.

4. Don’t you want to get married? I mostly get asked this question when I refuse to give a guy my number

5. What about your boyfriend? I get asked this question when I say I’m broke, excuse me, he’s not an atm

6. When are you going to get married? I don’t even know how to reply to this

7. Are you on your period? How does that information improve your life? You sound like a ritualist also.

8. You want money? Like seriously, I want money? Is there ever a time someone doesn’t want money?

9. What are you wearing? And they have a habit of asking this at night. I see what you’re doing there, I’m not your girlfriend or wife, it’s none of your business.

10. Anything for me? I don’t understand, did you send me on an errand? Is it your birthday?

11. Why don’t you smile more? It’s called a resting bitch face. Resting. Bitch. Face.

12. Have you cum yet? Boyfriends and husbands beware, this is the worst and most annoying question to ask during *coughs*

13. Am I the best you’ve been with? I don’t know, are you?

14. Why can’t you stay on your natural hair? I love long full hair, I love experimenting with different hairstyles, I was brought up this way, and please men and women are not the same, just because you stay on your bololo doesn’t mean I have to. Btw, it's not your money I spend on my hair.

15. Why do you makeup? Is it your face?

16. Why do you like pink so much? Because it’s pretty, is it a crime!

17. Why do you like romance novels so much? Why do you like movies that involve a lot of violence?
I love natural hair and sometimes, prefer my bae to be with it. Call it preference or a hormone in me controlling it but I just can't help it. Love it more when you allow me wash it for you. It's not absurd for some to fall victim of #14.
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by Exjoker(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
1. Are you a virgin? Seriously why are you asking, are you a virgin yourself? Are you hunting for virgins? Are you a ritualist?

2. How many guys have you slept with? Oh, so you want information to use against me in the future? No thanks.

3. How can a beautiful girl like you not be taken? It’s because I’m over qualified *rolls eyes* Most guys think this question is flattering, it's not.

4. Don’t you want to get married? I mostly get asked this question when I refuse to give a guy my number

5. What about your boyfriend? I get asked this question when I say I’m broke, excuse me, he’s not an atm

6. When are you going to get married? I don’t even know how to reply to this

7. Are you on your period? How does that information improve your life? You sound like a ritualist also.

8. You want money? Like seriously, I want money? Is there ever a time someone doesn’t want money?

9. What are you wearing? And they have a habit of asking this at night. I see what you’re doing there, I’m not your girlfriend or wife, it’s none of your business.

10. Anything for me? I don’t understand, did you send me on an errand? Is it your birthday?

11. Why don’t you smile more? It’s called a resting bitch face. Resting. Bitch. Face.

12. Have you cum yet? Boyfriends and husbands beware, this is the worst and most annoying question to ask during *coughs*

13. Am I the best you’ve been with? I don’t know, are you?

14. Why can’t you stay on your natural hair? I love long full hair, I love experimenting with different hairstyles, I was brought up this way, and please men and women are not the same, just because you stay on your bololo doesn’t mean I have to. Btw, it's not your money I spend on my hair.

15. Why do you makeup? Is it your face?

16. Why do you like pink so much? Because it’s pretty, is it a crime!

17. Why do you like romance novels so much? Why do you like movies that involve a lot of violence?
Are you truly a virgin
Re: 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away by dingbang(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2017
stuffsabouttara:
challenge accepted! Drop your whatsapp number.
still waiting for ur challenge Tara...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This One Love Or Mumu? (photo) / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys / Is She Hiding In The Closet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.