Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat (781 Views)

Man Burst In On Cheating Wife As She Sat Naked With Lover On Sofa After A Romp. / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat by lovemoi2(f): 2:25am On Dec 26, 2009
so now there is a research that a man or a woman can actually have a cheating gene

does this mean that its is ok to cheat now wink wink

just like how they had a research on Gay Gene, and it is now accepted grin
Re: Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat by oyinda3(f): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2009
what's ur source??

it it's true, maybe in the near future, there will be medical screening centers where people can check their partners for genetic predisposition to cheating. lol
Re: Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat by lovemoi2(f): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2009
they talkked about it on the TYRA BANKS show, and also you could see some of the whole cheating gene research on search sites
Re: Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat by yme1(f): 2:50am On Dec 26, 2009
cheating gene shocked shocked that sounds new to moi undecided
Re: Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 26, 2009
It was only a matter of time grin That will be one of the tests I and my other half will be taking if we decide to jump the broom grin grin
Re: Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat by Mimicole(f): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2009
I once had a friend dt told me in confidence dt she can't remain faithful 2 her partner, no matter how hard she tries she finds herself cheatin 4 no cause. She later got engaged n told me dt her greatest challenge is knwin she'll cheat on d guy, cos she was already bored sexually even b4 marriage. Guess she has d cheatin genes. And she's 4rm a part of Naija where such behaviour is predominant. So d researchers are or mit b correct.
Re: Research On Cheating Gene, Some People Are Born With The Gene To Cheat by abrahym(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
nobody his born to cheat, we folks aint perfect

(1) (Reply)

He Is Stalking Me! / Hun How Can I Tell A Girl I Love Her? / Should I Beg The Bf To Be Single For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.