Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! (1361 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2020
grin

It is Un-African for a guy to take a knee when proposing to a woman. I do not see the sense in that shít.

After all that spending and luxurious maintenance coupled with the heavy burden of going through outrageous traditional asking prices and expenses— the mumu will still kneel down to propose.

The reverse should be the case. Before you put the ring on it, tell bae to knee down. NO BE BEANZ TO PROPOSE !!!

THE COMMITTEE OF NAIRALAND BACHELORS can spare the married ones for being misguided, ignorant and misinformed. But we will not condone such embarrassing and shambolic behaviours of subsequent marriage proposals from the remaining full blooded bachelors.

cheesy

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Humanoid01(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2020
This table wey you dey shake so, one leg nor strong for ground o.

1 Like

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Guys, I urge u all !!! Even @ gun point dont do itgrin

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Some guys wont listen, they will still be forming mr romantic or Mr nice guy.grin
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by hashtagged(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, I urge u all !!! Even @ gun point dont do itgrin

Even the ugly bitch in this pic thinks she is worthy of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
I KNOW THE NOBLE AND GENTLEMEN OF NAIRALAND WILL COME AT ME FOR THIS !!!grin
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by hashtagged(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Most guys dont know that they are doing the lady a favour. In fact she ahould lie down

3 Likes

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
First pic: Will you MERRY me?grin
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
hashtagged:
Most guys dont know that they are doing the lady a favour. In fact she ahould lie down
Honestly they dont know. Tell dem oh!!!

They are just copying the white mans conventional style without a second thought. That is a western culture. NOT AFRICAN !!! grin
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by ibkonekt(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
First pic: Will you MERRY me?grin
Lol true
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by yomi007k(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I KNOW THE NOBLE AND GENTLEMEN OF NAIRALAND WILL COME AT ME FOR THIS !!!grin

No Logical person will come at you.

Because No be lie you lie.
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Akhigbeblog(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
I find this topic very stupid, you're asking someone to be your partner for the rest of your life and you are still insist that she should be the one to knee down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Most white people are simpletons just like will Smith.

A well groomed African man does not belittle himself with these conventional approach because he is always in control, he stamps his authority and makes his manly presence felt at all times, just like the colourful peacock...

Quite a good number of these white folks are like jelly fishes, very timid and gentle to a fault. Sheer madness !!!
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
I find this topic very stupid, you're asking someone to be your partner for the rest of your life and you are still insist that she should be the one to knee down?
it is probably stupid to you because you are trying to validate the fact that you knelt down foolishly to propose to your current wife after divorcing three...grin

1 Like

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
yomi007k:

No Logical person will come at you.

Because No be lie you lie.
grin, Thankz boss
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Some might say I am not gentle or that I am a Marlian!!!cheesy
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Lazycyndy(f): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
NL Men: Men I want you all to know that you're doing a woman a favor by marrying her. Women are irrelevant bi.tches

NL Women: We don't need a man to survive. Getting married to a Nigerian man is a damn waste of time.

NL Men: Bitter feminist, I pity the man that will marry you. Yeye girl.

Hypocritical things.

1 Like

Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by hashtagged(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

You are doing the bitch a favour, you dont realise men have the power to make ladies single even in their sixties, go and check shiloh.
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
hashtagged:

You are doing the bitch a favour, you dont realise men have the power to make ladies single even in their sixties, go and check shiloh.
lol
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lazycyndy:
NL Men: Men I want you all to know that you're doing a woman a favor by marrying her. Women are irrelevant bi.tches

NL Women: We don't need a man to survive. Getting married to a Nigerian man is a damn waste of time.

NL Men: Bitter feminist, I pity the man that will marry you. Yeye girl.

Hypocritical things.
cheesy
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Ejike07: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
sissies copying white man's every move
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ejike07:
sissies copying white man's every move
cheesy
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Akhigbeblog(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
it is probably stupid to you because you are trying to validate the fact that you knelt down foolishly to propose to your current wife after divorcing three...grin
grin grin waka
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
grin grin waka
lol
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Skmoda360(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Favy1235(f): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you like allow your woman to lie down flat on the floor just because you want to propose to her.
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Favy1235:
If you like allow your woman to lie down flat on the floor just because you want to propose to her.
lol ... drop your Aza let me anoint u for that comment.grin
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by ibkonekt(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
simp spotted
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by Deicide: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's also un African for a man to purpose to a woman
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by merieam16(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
hashtagged:
grin
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
ibkonekt:
simp spotted
lol
Re: Never Take A Knee When Proposing To A Lady, Tell Her To Kneel Down Instead ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Deicide:
It's also un African for a man to purpose to a woman
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

May God Punish My Mother, I Just Found Out That My Late Father Is Not My Father / Back To Lagos, Broken ❤️ / Please Name One Benefit Of Dating A Nigerian Girl In 2021 Besides Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.