Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91265 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2017
ayodejifikunmi:

This person must be a first class fool
I just did you a favor by quoting you. Most people don't get punched in the face these days cos they type shii from the comfort of their phones. Now swerve
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2017
greatjoey:

A Mohammedian spotted. You foolishly did so glaringly. Wise up a bit na
you think so? I'm a Christian and I support no one. so just stfu or say something more reasonable.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Herhmjay:
Can some I connect me to dis Etobo girl..
Coz I'll love to suck and lick her p**sy, given dah she is a grade one olosho. .

twill b easy, trust me guys..

There is something wrong with you. Who told you she is a prostitute Can't you see that one of her charges against Suleman is breach of a promise of marriage
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2017
What her mother did is not bad, she did it as a mother
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2017
blackboy:
Rev King wasand is tagged a man of God but he lost his case and the appeal.

This case get K-leg. Clouded with so much controversies and theories. The accuser, check her out even in a same clime it would be hard for any lawyer to represent her but here a court trails takes place on social media and on papers. Names are defamed and nothiing hapens. Its unprofessional for lawyers to be acting like this.
so, what are you tryna say? that she's wrong?
look my friend, the way the apostle handled the situation initially showed something was wrong somewhere. that alone justifies the case.
At the end of the day, it's only the truth that can set one free.
That someone stands on the pulpit everyday quoting Bible verses and speaking in tongues doesn't mean they are real. Not that there are no good ones among them but these people's forgotten the purpose of the gospel.
they've turned it to a means of making profits. Christ Lived a life of humility and simplicity. believe me, things are not right because they don't touch lives. bro, if these people can touch lives, things will be better. all they tell you is that you'll make this, you'll be that at the end of the month. this and that and all that bs. it pains me bro

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Amberon:
Lol...can't fool people like me. The mother only went pleaded out of fear of what Suleman could do to the girl.
Wagbayi. Either that or the apostle actually contacted her and settled har to come and say those things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by menxer: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Amberon:
Lol...can't fool people like me. The mother only went pleaded out of fear of what Suleman could do to the girl.

Yea Yea, she said so in the interview.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2017
proxillin:
Something is not adding up. Upon all the money showers from Suleman, her mother's house is still like this ?

I saw her music video, it was an horror show.

All these because of

Fulani herdsmen

The fulani herdsman got nothing to do with stephania case. APOSTLE SULEMAN never denied that he did not know Stephania.they have know each other for two years. Fulani herdsmen issue happened in January.any correlation? It is not politically motivated!@!@@.if Apst Suleman insisted that it is politically motivated, then he is guilty and just want to cover up
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Wagbayi. Either that or the apostle actually contacted her and settled har to come and say those things.

Exactly, bro!!!

Watch the video and listen to the conversation she had with a journalist over the phone. The woman is being threatened to say things she is not even aware of (for how can she be so sure that Stephenie is lying against Suleman. Does she monitor Stephenie with a spy camera). And yet right before camera, Sule kept on threatening her indirectly by saying that the Canadian Immigration were looking for enough evidence to deport Stephenie. It is all clear that Stephenie's mom wants the matter to die down for the safety of her and her daughter. In the conversation she had with the journalist, she kept on saying that she just wants her daughter to be left alone.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2017
That woman is afraid. She's afraid of the unknown and that is what many pastors use to threaten people. Maybe they threatened to lay a curse on her if she didn't come forward to deny her daughter's claims.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2017
adepeter26:

You created a thread & disappeared when then argument was getting hot abi undecided

Continue, i done Mark ya moniker grin

grin
Lol

There is no way you can convince someone who has made up his mind not to be convinced
so I dont waste my time on ppl like that.
I av made my point and thats cool with me.

grin

Stay blessed

dont ask me by who
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Exactly, bro!!!

Watch the video and listen to the conversation she had with a journalist over the phone. The woman is being threatened to say things she is not even aware of (for how can she be so sure that Stephenie is lying against Suleman. Does she monitor Stephenie with a spy camera). And yet right before camera, Sule kept on threatening her indirectly by saying that the Canadian Immigration were looking for enough evidence to deport Stephenie. It is all clear that Stephenie's mom wants the matter to die down for the safety of her and her daughter. In the conversation she had with the journalist, she kept on saying that she just wants her daughter to be left alone.
It's just a pity that whenever scandals follow men of God with big churches, their followers will always cry foul. It's as though the present day christians take their pastors for Jesus Christ himself! I am willing to bet that if the apostle was a small and unlettered pastor, these same christians would be the first to mock him and call him an herbalist operating a church. Stupidity indeed is meant to be classified as a major sin.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2017
davtosh:

grin
Lol

There is no way you can convince someone who has made up his mind not to be convinced
so I dont waste my time on ppl like that.
I av made my point and thats cool with me.

grin

Stay blessed

dont ask me by who

You're too funny. Ya comment gat me cracking
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is something wrong with you. Who told you she is a prostitute Can't you see that one of her charges against Suleman is breach of a promise of marriage

Breach of promise of marriage

When did not fuffilling to give someone something become an offence.

The girl is not in her right senses
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2017
admax:
Miss Canada, miss musician, miss whatever. Look at her mothers house. Yet, she claimed Apostle gave her this, gave her that. How come her mother didn't get to enjoy any of the goodies she claimed she got from Apostle Suleiman.

That girl has mental cum spiritual issues. Festus Keyamo and the other actor's must prove this allegation o, otherwise, they will pay dearly.
that's to tell u that she and her mom don't do stuffs together as people would think..her mom was asked if she has made any attempt to reach her daughter and she said NO yet she claims she and her daughter loves each other very much..Stephanie no longer cares for her mom as she use to that I can tell you coz I know both Stephanie and her mom in person
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2017
derato:
Nonsense, my grandma wey dey sell fish don build house wey fine pass dat one..7 million ke,dat gal God will punish her,I pity her good mother

Considering the roofing by material m seeing on the facing board, that's a long span material and I doubt if u even know what that aluminium roofing cost on a 4 bedroom flat...

Also, if the interior is correctly finished (as we can't see it from the pic), u need to check around for the cost of finishing these days...

Finally, I stand to be corrected on the price but even if the house cost 4 million, I don't think that petty trading could have built it for that woman...

Back to the matter, suleman is simply guilty as charged ... They should stop forcing this woman to make videos begging him...

Every mother will want to distance herself from a disgraceful act and also she knows the evil those fake prophets are capable of...

She's just begging the apostle not to destroy her daughter with evil charms...

The mother knows that her daughter had affairs with suleman
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2017
hardeycute:
check the marked area,that's why i would not believe that woman claims
then go and die now!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Adamadam: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
I dont give a fucck either Apostle fvck that biitch or not!
as long as its not rape, Otobo gat no case & shes free to jump inside the lagoon
Nawao, sharp & hard comment.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nellybii: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2017
felixomor:
Thank God she has exposed another lie....

She was never arrested nor threatened......
Hmmm......

Lol
This interview has nothing to do with the case of two adults doing funny funny things under the sheets. So they want stephanie to tell her Mum that she did party?
Thank God The matter is in court.
All these media face saving stunts won't fly.
I don't want to hear say one man of god decide to withdraw case oo!!
Oga Sule don't forgive anybody ooo!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by zabuur: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2017
admax:
Miss Canada, miss musician, miss whatever. Look at her mothers house. Yet, she claimed Apostle gave her this, gave her that. How come her mother didn't get to enjoy any of the goodies she claimed she got from Apostle Suleiman.

That girl has mental cum spiritual issues. Festus Keyamo and the other actor's must prove this allegation o, otherwise, they will pay dearly.

Mchew. Do u know the cost of living in Canada?

What the reporter failed to ask was, how did she travel to Canada in the first place if she wasn't brought up badly?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2017
elampiro:

That phone conversation was the real truth. I guess she didn’t know she was being recorded.
please where can I get it?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nellybii: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:

you are a shallow minded gullible Nigerian.
open your eyes and see the truth.
I'm a Christian and I feel bad saying all that but it's the truth.
you have to wake up.
Let these people stop deceiving you for goodness sake.

Don't bother yourself trying to make a brainwashed sheep see reason. It is impossible. It is like trying to explain normalcy to a suicide bomber. It won't work. Ever.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Nellybii:

Lol
This interview has nothing to do with the case of two adults doing funny funny things under the sheets. So they want stephanie to tell her Mum that she did party?
Thank God The matter is in court.
All these media face saving stunts won't fly.
I don't want to hear say one man of god decide to withdraw case oo!!
Oga Sule don't forgive anybody ooo!!

Wake up from your lucid dreaming....
And please read before commenting.

If u dont know the role the mother plays in her allegations, then dont comment...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by seunAhmedZamora(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Nawa. Na real wa
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by seunAhmedZamora(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by seunAhmedZamora(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2017
felixomor:

Wake up from your lucid dreaming....
And please read before commenting.

If u dont know the role the mother plays in her allegations, then dont comment...
naso
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2017
bezimo:
Advice your daughter to confess her lies.A monumental disgrace to womanhood.The shame she has brought upon herself cannot be erased for ever.

She must confess who paid her to make those false allegations.

Staphanie mom has refuted her lies, where are those naysayers? Shame shame shame.

Just like your god suleman is paying the mother right? Your mumu no de here. From the pictures you can see that Stephanie hasn't been remitting much, unlike she used to, the mother even testified to that. Your god Suleman dug into her life, discovered this like his he discovers his fake prophesies, only explored to his advantage by offering her money to sell her daughter and she did, typical of all ashes! Gerrarahere mehhnnn!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by mohalexyz(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2017
@hardeycute is the only person who see what I saw... The woman knows what the man of God is capable of.. And she love her daughter.... He has money more than they do, spiritual power, and connections. You guys shld stop supporting the man of God blindly... Just saying tho
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So ashawo has no right to marry? You no well. I'm on Stephanie's side 100%
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2017
mohalexyz:
@hardeycute is the only person who see what I saw... The woman knows what the man of God is capable of.. And she love her daughter.... He has money more than they do, spiritual power, and connections. You guys shld stop supporting the man of God blindly... Just saying tho

Highest he can do is get her arrested and force a prison uniform on her like the idiot David guy did to aunty Kemi. All that their spiritual power bullshit is bunkum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.