Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91266 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is something wrong with you. Who told you she is a prostitute Can't you see that one of her charges against Suleman is breach of a promise of marriage

Y blackmailing d pastor if she is not an #Oloso and #OLORIBURUKU
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
me69:
ALL of them
I reserve my comment
Coz I don't wanna partake in yr eternal punishment
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
subtlemee:
This saga is becoming stale..something fresh should happen na
Usually In nigeria, something fresh will be something worse.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by back2sender: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
dragonking3:
why will the apostle get cold feet? Is he not the one who took the case to court? The person that has cold feet is Otobo that's why she ran back to Canada
Bishop Ben Egbujor founder of JCC church in kent was sentenced to jail for 3 yrs n 6months for sexual exploitation of female members during private prayer meeting. This happen in UK of recent, if Alfa Sule is bold and sees himself as God Sent he should take otobo to court in CANADA!!!!!.
anyone the court battle begins in Nigeria April 25. Alfa Sule will stand in the dock to answer to otobo lawyers.
Make i go buy orijin put for fridge and wait for that day.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by dragonking3: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2017
back2sender:

Bishop Ben Egbujor founder of JCC church in kent was sentenced to jail for 3 yrs n 6months for sexual exploitation of female members during private prayer meeting. This happen in UK of recent, if Alfa Sule is bold and sees himself as God Sent he should take otobo to court in CANADA!!!!!.
anyone the court battle begins in Nigeria April 25. Alfa Sule will stand in the dock to answer to otobo lawyers.
Make i go buy orijin put for fridge and wait for that day.
One question, can Otobo provide proof that apostle suleman sexually exploited her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.