Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91267 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
We are following
Chilling to read the next season of of the news cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Eeyah, you must really feel for the mum.
May God not allow us raise wayward children who would bring embarasment to our name
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by babytoun: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Very biased interview

When the mother said that was not the first time of going to auchi they just asked if the first time was for introduction and left that bit.

Why did they not ask why she went and what Stephanie told her before taking her there .

Why did they not ask who she met then .

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
wetin consign moi? Damage controllers at werk

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Omega media are really trying..... They should try harder because they are too childish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Onnasucs1:
grin We love being exploited. Is it your exploitation? tongue

is it cool? where does it leave us?
we pray, we fast, we do everything but the country isn't going anywhere.
pastors, churches everywhere.
yet, bad things keep happening. we are religious but not godly.
we will never progress, our country will never move forward till we start telling ourselves the bitter truth. take it or leave it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

You son of waywardness, repent or thou perish.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
subtlemee:
This saga is becoming stale..something fresh should happen na
Volunteer yourself for a scandal. Make breeze blow open your yansh grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
olrotimi:
Eeyah, you must really feel for the mum.
May God not allow us raise wayward children who would bring embarasment to our name
The father Stephanie and the mum are alike that's why he divorced her.......

Both Stephanie and the Apostle are lying.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Una still dey on this matter?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Keneeby:

You son of waywardness, repent or thou perish.
you are a shallow minded gullible Nigerian. open your eyes and see the truth. I'm a Christian and I feel bad saying all that but it's the truth. you have to wake up. Let these people stop deceiving you for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
back2sender:

She only exposed herself. What does she mean by that the matter should be cancel. She is disgrace just like Alfa Sule.
The matter is in court abi Alfa Sule don get cold feet?.
Fake people fake pastor fake Alfa fake Sule fake apostle fake omega fake fire fake fake fake.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Even the mama is sick. Can't she call names. Must the matter just die like that. Nigeria self. Which length a man of God wan go when his hand is filthy. Mtchewww
YoungB1a:
Why I Begged Apostle Suleman - Stephanie Otobo's Mother

source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/227679-interview-i-begged-apostle-suleman-stephanie-otobos-mother.html
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
back2sender:

She only exposed herself. What does she mean by that the matter should be cancel. She is disgrace just like Alfa Sule.
The matter is in court abi Alfa Sule don get cold feet?.
Fake people fake pastor fake Alfa fake Sule fake apostle fake omega fake fire fake fake fake.

Your brain is fake

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Shut up.Waiting for 3some with your sisters tonight. Yeeyee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Onnasucs1:
grin We love being exploited. Is it your exploitation? tongue

LooL
Abi o grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
venai:
Shut up.Waiting for 3some with your sisters tonight. Yeeyee.

Next time you want to quote anyone, think with your head not your fingers dumbo

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
YoungB1a:
Why I Begged Apostle Suleman - Stephanie Otobo's Mother

source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/227679-interview-i-begged-apostle-suleman-stephanie-otobos-mother.html

Stupid lies. Has anyone heard the phone conversation?

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:
you are a shallow minded gullible Nigerian. open your eyes and see the truth. I'm a Christian and I feel bad saying all that but it's the truth. you have to wake up. Let these people stop deceiving you for goodness sake.
Who is deceiving who? u are deceiving yourself by living in illusion

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:

is it cool? where does it leave us?
we pray, we fast, we do everything but the country isn't going anywhere.
pastors, churches everywhere.
yet, bad things keep happening. we are religious but not godly.
we will never progress, our country will never move forward till we start telling ourselves the bitter truth. take it or leave it
if you understand what godliness is? You wouldn't have condemned him even when you don't know what actually happened.

It's called hate. You don't just want to know, for the fact that he is not your pastor, makes him a sinner. Your pastor is the only saint.

I haven't stepped my foot into his church before but I can never see the truth staring at him and still tongue lash him.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
How about the actress and her lawyer?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by vallachy: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
It's obvious the Stephanie girl is a fraud. Really guyz, tell me, which Nigerian chic will bleed for a year and not mention it to her mother perhaps out of fear for her life or to seek a solution? I think none. There are many holes in her story.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Onnasucs1:
if you understand what godliness is? You wouldn't have condemned him even when you don't know what actually happened.

It's called hate. You don't just want to know, for the fact that he is not your pastor, makes him a sinner. Your pastor is the only saint.

I haven't stepped my foot into his church before but I can never see the truth staring at him and still tongue lash him.

I'm not on anybody's side.
this was not how Jesus handled issues in the bible.
he never sued no one. he never called anyone evil names, he never did any of these things.
if you're innocent, you'll never be afraid of any accusations, even if it tarnishes your image. at the end, it's only the truth shall set you free.
just know

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Even if Stephanie should come out today to confess that she indeed lied against Apostle some people will still insist she was 'forced' or 'threatened' to confess, even in the face of glaring evidence to the contrary.

Some human beings are terrible. Your hate will only make God's kingdom stronger,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Keneeby:

Who is deceiving who? u are deceiving yourself by living in illusion

You see. you've been brainwashed. your mindset is toast. you don't have any option than to follow. redeem yourself.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Topgainer: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Codes151:
Mothers (parents ) dey try sha! See the condition of that woman house and yet still she try send that fool to school for Canada!! Nothing to show from the wayward girl! Smh!
I don't really understand what Stephanie Otobo has done with the € 8000 the $5000 and other naira transfers she received from Apostle. Not forgetting the money made from stripping and her love vendor job.

Was she hoping a Maga will pay her with a house? Does she realize that those ladies paid with such do a little more for the Politicians and Prophets sugar Daddies.

Maybe her kiss and tell wahala stems from the fact that she was not given a house and a GL
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:
Thank God she has exposed another lie....
She was never arrested nor threatened...... Hmmm......
Thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:

Next time you want to quote anyone, think with your head not your fingers dumbo
ok. But when next you wanna comment on a post, think with your brain and not with you anus. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
babytoun:
Very biased interview

When the mother said that was not the first time of going to auchi they just asked if the first time was for introduction and left that bit.

Why did they not ask why she went and what Stephanie told her before taking her there .

Why did they not ask who she met then .
OFM is in Auchi and Auchi is a town in Edo state. The journalist asked if it was her first time of going to AUCHI (town), not OFM.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:

That's because you're a dummy. . Coz only a dummy can tell he's guilty. ..

And bout dah party. ..
Expect it tonight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.