Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91268 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by elampiro(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2017
davtosh:

Breach of promise of marriage

When did not fuffilling to give someone something become an offence.

The girl is not in her right senses

It is a crime to breach a promise (when the promise is written down and thus binding). Not especially when it greatly affects the victim. Though it is not really a serious crime, it is still something you can sue somebody over.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Truesapiosexual(f): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2017
If this is truly where her mother lives and that's what she does for a living I don't see the story adding up or that girl is a very wicked and heartless girl. If she claims she is getting all those cash from the MOG she should be able to help her family......
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Efewestern: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Amberon:
Lol...can't fool people like me. The mother only went pleaded out of fear of what Suleman could do to the girl.

they bullied her , you can see she is afraid.. but the truth must be revealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nikeruka(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Just here
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by greatjoey: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:

you think so? I'm a Christian and I support no one. so just stfu or say something more reasonable.
As a Christian, you are expected to live by the word. 'judgement belongs to God. ....God cannot be mocked, whatever a man sows shall he also reap".
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by gr8minds: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmm,
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by gudofuck231: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2017
YoungB1a:
Why I Begged Apostle Suleman - Stephanie Otobo's Mother

source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/227679-interview-i-begged-apostle-suleman-stephanie-otobos-mother.html

Her mother is more successful, she's a failed project
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by subsurface: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
The church is marching on...

even Nero of AD70 to the Arab Islamist to 21st atheist whom are either unbelieving believers/ mixed multitudes, and Muslims cant stopped the church from moving forward.. whether with propaganda or blackmailing the church..

they have failed b4 and now they are still failing today
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
The one piece of evidence (so far in the public domain) that soils the 'apostle's credibility is that Mercedes suv registered in his name and parked in front of big-ass Daniella's house.

If he can explain the relatonship between himself and the actress, maybe, just maybe he might sound a bit more believable in his denial of these allegations.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol. The mother sounds scared. No mother in her rightful mind would condemn her child like this. She sounds scared, intimidated. It also looks like they told her what to say at some point. "Lawyers want to make a name for themselves "
Coming from her...sounds fishy.
"All these men of God can do anything "
and then she later adjusted that she does'nt want the man of God to "pray " against her daughter....Looks like she wanted to say the truth, then she remembered something.
Support your daughter mama, nothing will happen to u except what God has ordained.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Stoneboastech(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Just a dramatical way of promoting the man of God just like others did..
Naija movies...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
greatjoey:

As a Christian, you are expected to live by the word. 'judgement belongs to God. ....God cannot be mocked, whatever a man sows shall he also reap".

so i should sit and do nothing?
remember what Albert Einstein said.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by bemyguest(f): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

Modified*

Nigerians are too gullible, i give up.
Just know that Stephanie will never win that case because once someone is tagged MOG in Nigeria, he's pure and nothing can touch him. poor mother, who knows what they fed your head with.
Thousands of churches, thousands of pastors, millions of worshippers and the country is in a mess. You worship your pastors instead of following God's word. You let them control you, sheep. It's a shame. all they preach to you is miracles, prophesy and people holding your destiny in the village.
Yet, bad things happen everyday. There's no love because they don't want to preach about that, it's not good for business. With the number of churches and pastors in this part of the world, Nigeria is supposed to be the most peaceful country in the world buh nope, you can't even do any legit thing in any part of the world without anyone having doubts once they notice you're a Nigerian, the stigma is already there. at the end of the month, the politicians who's not done their jobs will go to the so called pastors and priests with millions and they do nothing. the worst thing in this world is watching bad things happen and you don't do anything about it. it's endless...
it's a shame.
Wake up

Seeking for popularity. Nonsense! The thunder that will scatter u is on it way.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by greatjoey: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:

so i should sit and do nothing?
remember what Albert Einstein said.
Be concerned with your personal relationship with God.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
either he denied or not is not the issue but the Stephanie of a girl has no case here. Shes not raped & shes not under 18, also she claimed that Suleiman do reward her handsomely so whats the case here? even fresh campus olosho do charge as low as 5k naira while she claimed to have recieved 5k pounds for just fvck.
that is how you deviate from the stand of suleiman and his supporters.
That the issue is not abour 5k or is not a rape.
The issue is how can a marriage man play away match, and the same fake pastor that suppose to preach against such act is now acting it. That is double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by me69: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Herhmjay:

Hmmm
So u just concluded dah all pastors are deceivers

U berra watch ya mouth b4 thunder from nowhere greet u
ALL of them
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by babytoun: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
subsurface:
The church is marching on...

even Nero of AD70 to the Arab Islamist to 21st atheist whom are either unbelieving believers/ mixed multitudes, and Muslims cant stopped the church from moving forward.. whether with propaganda or blackmailing the church..

they have failed b4 and now they are still failing today

Please get it into your consciousness . this is sulemans problem not that of the church .

The exposure of his funny side if true may actually be the REAL VICTORY FOR THE CHURCH .
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by bennykelmaplus: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

Modified*

Nigerians are too gullible, i give up.
Just know that Stephanie will never win that case because once someone is tagged MOG in Nigeria, he's pure and nothing can touch him. poor mother, who knows what they fed your head with.
Thousands of churches, thousands of pastors, millions of worshippers and the country is in a mess. You worship your pastors instead of following God's word. You let them control you, sheep. It's a shame. all they preach to you is miracles, prophesy and people holding your destiny in the village.
Yet, bad things happen everyday. There's no love because they don't want to preach about that, it's not good for business. With the number of churches and pastors in this part of the world, Nigeria is supposed to be the most peaceful country in the world buh nope, you can't even do any legit thing in any part of the world without anyone having doubts once they notice you're a Nigerian, the stigma is already there. at the end of the month, the politicians who's not done their jobs will go to the so called pastors and priests with millions and they do nothing. the worst thing in this world is watching bad things happen and you don't do anything about it. it's endless...
it's a shame.
Wake up
My friend, what you need is deliverance. Keep cause more harm to your already destroyed life.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by fuckyoumhen: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that is how you deviate from the stand of suleiman and his supporters.
That the issue is not abour 5k or is not a rape.
The issue is how can a marriage man play away match, and the same fake pastor that suppose to preach against such act is now acting it. That is double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body.
its nt a crime for a married man to play away match! the only crime is RAPE!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by armpit: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
omofunaab:
This woman no want wahala.

She's just scared of the pastor

She said she doesn't want the pastor to do any evil prayer.

evil prayer does not work on an innocent person. so if Stephanie was speaking the truth the mum won't be scared of evil prayer against her daughter..

And just to make things clear, "EVIL PRAYER" here is a word of decree from a servant of God against his enemies.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by profbabatunde: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
its nt a crime for a married man to play away match! the only crime is RAPE!
is the biggest crime in africa not to talk of the world.
Beside, even a fake pastor like suleiman can never admit the immoral act, not to talk of real men of God like my humble self.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
armpit:
evil prayer does not work on an innocent person. so if Stephanie was speaking the truth the mum won't be scared of evil prayer against her daughter..

And just to make things clear, "EVIL PRAYER" here is a word of decree from a servant of God against his enemies.
the evil prayer(juju) by fake pastor wil work since the girl is an unbeliever.
The prayer wil not work against a prayerful child of God.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by fuckyoumhen: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is the biggest crime in africa not to talk of the world.
Beside, even a fake pastor like suleiman can never admit the immoral act, not to talk of real men of God like my humble self.
says who?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Amberon: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Not my fault you can't read. [s]
davtosh:

Waoh great idea

logically delivered

No wonder someones moniker sounds morrron.
[/s]
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Amberon: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahahah. I don't fear vain curses.
sisisioge:

Even with the threat of having a threeesome, you still quoted that guy. Your asheeewo tendency no get part two! grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by armpit: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the evil prayer(juju) by fake pastor wil work since the girl is an unbeliever.
The prayer wil not work against a prayerful child of God.
in other words You are saying apostle Suleiman is fake.

like apostle Paul in the Bible would say "for I am not ignorant of the devices of the devil". Accusations are the only device devil can use against a rooted man of God. This is majorly to reduce the number of soul that could have been delivered through that man of God.

When God wants to expose a fake servant, he doesn't accuse. He drags such person to the open in their evil deed exposing them to the whole world. That's what we call "CAUGHT IN THE ACT". JEHOVAH CANNOT BE MOCKED.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
armpit:
in other words You are saying apostle Suleiman is fake.

like apostle Paul in the Bible would say "for I am not ignorant of the devices of the devil". Accusations are the only device devil can use against a rooted man of God. This is majorly to reduce the number of soul that could have been delivered through that man of God.

When God wants to expose a fake servant, he doesn't accuse. He drags such person to the open in their evil deed exposing them to the whole world. That's what we call "CAUGHT IN THE ACT". JEHOVAH CANNOT BE MOCKED.
you see your life? How many people can you catch in the very act. Many fake prophet is stil roaming the world without being caught in the act. If you expose the high profile one like this suleiman, people like you wil read meaning to it, oh el-rufai is after the man of God becos he speak against him, was el-rufai there when the fake pastor ffuck the girl.
Or they play tribalism, oh is our son, even if he was caught in the act

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
bennykelmaplus:

My friend, what you need is deliverance. Keep cause more harm to your already destroyed life.
next time you want to quote me, use your head
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
bemyguest:

Seeking for popularity. Nonsense! The thunder that will scatter u is on it way.
it's a forum. talking shii is allowed. so, gtfo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.