Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91321 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by bionixs: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2017
MrRichy:
summary pls..
you want summary because its not going your way. Evil generation
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

The woman said she was not threatened with arrest and neither did anyone threatened to kill her but gave a clear answer as to what she was afraid of that caused her to go and beg forgiveness for her daughter.

If you cannot read the meaning of this part of the interview then you obviously have a problem,

PT: You said you were going to beg the man of God, what were you afraid of?

Bukky: Well, we begged the man of God that he should forgive my daughter. You know when you call somebody a man of God, he can go to any length. So I don’t want the man of God to go to any length, to do any evil prayer because when we heard of it that time, this pastors’ association (South-South chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria) praying all their sorts of things. I cannot sit down here watching my daughter like that. That is why I said I want to go to the source to beg that man. Nobody tortured me. I went alone. I entered vehicle from Sapele to Auchi.

And you believed just like that, that she was not threatened Mehn, you can believe anything.

Anyway, there is a conversation Stephenie's mom had with a journalist on the phone. Someone recorded it without the woman knowing. Stephenie's mom said they came for her in the market. Right in the market. If they could get her shop in the market, then they were capable of anything. She has every right to be scared for her daughter and herself.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Idoko619(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2017
bezimo:
Advice your daughter to confess her lies.A monumental disgrace to womanhood.The shame she has brought upon herself cannot be erased for ever.

She must confess who paid her to make those false allegations.

Staphanie mom has refuted her lies, where are those naysayers? Shame shame shame.

I reserve my comment.... But for ur safety don't utter such rubbish in public.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2017
bezimo:
Advice your daughter to confess her lies.A monumental disgrace to womanhood.The shame she has brought upon herself cannot be erased for ever.

She must confess who paid her to make those false allegations.

Staphanie mom has refuted her lies, where are those naysayers? Shame shame shame.

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2017
So what has the god of men got to say about the other girls who came out to accuse him too? He should ask God for forgiveness of all he did and move forward. No man is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
I dont give a fucck either Apostle fvck that biitch or not!
as long as its not rape, Otobo gat no case & shes free to jump inside the lagoon
but the fake pastor deny ever ffuck her.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by bionixs: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2017
YoungB1a:
Why I Begged Apostle Suleman - Stephanie Otobo's Mother

source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/227679-interview-i-begged-apostle-suleman-stephanie-otobos-mother.html
for all Otobo boys and men on NL,una own apology go be for market place. I hate destroying peoples' image for nothing as it is now our lifestyle in nigeria. It attracts curses because if it ends untrue, you cant get those you slandered one's image in their presence to correct it. They are gone with the person's nasty image as you kept it. Moreover,touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm is not a joke. If talk one kind thing now,they will ban as before
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by otemdomino: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2017
joe33a:
I really pity her life.except she come openly and apologized to the man of God if not emmmm
you mean man of theif bah.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by delishpot: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2017
This woman don born wahala.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by olamilekside2: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2017
ok
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2017
The reason why Stephania mother went to Archie is out of fear

Bukky: Well, we begged the man of God that he should forgive my daughter. You know when you call somebody a man of God, he can go to any length. So I don’t want the man of God to go to any length, to do any evil prayer because when we heard of it that time, this pastors’ association (South-South chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria) praying all their sorts of things. I cannot sit down here watching my daughter like that. That is why I said I want to go to the source to beg
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

And you believed just like that, that she was not threatened Mehn, you can believe anything.

Anyway, there is a conversation Stephenie's mom had with a journalist on the phone. Someone recorded it without the woman knowing. Stephenie's mom said they came for her in the market. Right in the market. If they could get her shop in the market, then they were capable of anything. She has every right to be scared for her daughter and herself.

My friend, I am talking about the content of this interview that she willingly admitted to publicly.
Even here, you would observed that she felt threatened by the fear of spiritual reprisal against her daughter.
Yes, I am also aware of the taped phone conversation - it was leaked by the daughter who secretly recorded her conversation with the mother, to prove that the latter was acting under duress.

Anyone with a critical mind would soon appreciate that Pastor Suleman has a vast amount of resources and influence at his disposal and had obviously been using both effectively to quash this scandal in his favour - in fact the said recorded phone call gave a clear insight of such influence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Adesiji77: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2017
You know when you call somebody a man of God, he can go to any length. So I don’t want the man of God to go to any length, to do any evil prayer because when we heard of it that time, this pastors’ association (South-South chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria) praying all their sorts of things.

Enough said! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by mykel25(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2017
hardeycute:
check the marked area,that's why i would not believe that woman claims

Yes its apparent she took d step just to die down d case..... She can't be sure if her daughter is saying d truth or not
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ayibatari17: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2017
The old woman knows nothing about her daughter's personal life or did she mounted surveillance chip on her daughter's private paart. We all know the truth so lets move on and dump aside the damage control stuff. One thing I'm sure of is you can never reverse it, history will forever remember it. The whole world knows the following word and phrase in quote "Threeesome, coming at the back[/b] are synonymous to Suleman. The adamant church followers that still think he is innocent should keep paying tithes for his [b]Threeeesomes. This should serve as a lesson to prominent people like the Apostal Suleman, Femi Otedola etc. They should be God fairing & stick to their legitimate women. To housewives and finances, learn the trick to control your man's sexxual desire, make sure he only remember his small head when he's with you. To those married to rich men like apostle & co. always follow him bumper to bumper to any country he went to, or else you will be sharing him with stuupid whooores like this Stephanie Otobo period
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by greatjoey: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

Modified*

Nigerians are too gullible, i give up.
Just know that Stephanie will never win that case because once someone is tagged MOG in Nigeria, he's pure and nothing can touch him. poor mother, who knows what they fed your head with.
Thousands of churches, thousands of pastors, millions of worshippers and the country is in a mess. You worship your pastors instead of following God's word. You let them control you, sheep. It's a shame. all they preach to you is miracles, prophesy and people holding your destiny in the village.
Yet, bad things happen everyday. There's no love because they don't want to preach about that, it's not good for business. With the number of churches and pastors in this part of the world, Nigeria is supposed to be the most peaceful country in the world buh nope, you can't even do any legit thing in any part of the world without anyone having doubts once they notice you're a Nigerian, the stigma is already there. at the end of the month, the politicians who's not done their jobs will go to the so called pastors and priests with millions and they do nothing. the worst thing in this world is watching bad things happen and you don't do anything about it. it's endless...
it's a shame.
Wake up

A Mohammedian spotted. You foolishly did so glaringly. Wise up a bit na
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by pokipoki: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm. With all the money she colllected from the man of God, she did not invest so much on her mother. What a life!!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by remiopash: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2017
hardeycute:
check the marked area,that's why i would not believe that woman claims

Maybe she did it out of fear..
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Truthserum: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Apostle Suleiman just de lie
He was arrested two years ago becos his boys are found with guns
He boasts a lot
This Stephanie's story is very true
The good thing now is that all eyes are now on him
His movements will be monitored from now
He needs the girls for powers
It is just a matter of time before he is caught red handed
The mill of God grinds slowly but surely
Even that his pastor in Benin, azena azena is a known ritualist
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by dragonking3: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2017
back2sender:

She only exposed herself. What does she mean by that the matter should be cancel. She is disgrace just like Alfa Sule.
The matter is in court abi Alfa Sule don get cold feet?.
Fake people fake pastor fake Alfa fake Sule fake apostle fake omega fake fire fake fake fake.
why will the apostle get cold feet? Is he not the one who took the case to court? The person that has cold feet is Otobo that's why she ran back to Canada
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2017
ncoolsome:

so if she was truly threatened she will now come out here to say it abi...wait do u know the meaning of "threaten"

Say what u want.
She has spoken with her mouth.
I know u are inside her mind,
Believe what u want to
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

The woman said she was not threatened with arrest and neither did anyone threatened to kill her but gave a clear answer as to what she was afraid of that caused her to go and beg forgiveness for her daughter.

If you cannot read the meaning of this part of the interview then you obviously have a problem,

PT: You said you were going to beg the man of God, what were you afraid of?

Bukky: Well, we begged the man of God that he should forgive my daughter. You know when you call somebody a man of God, he can go to any length. So I don’t want the man of God to go to any length, to do any evil prayer because when we heard of it that time, this pastors’ association (South-South chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria) praying all their sorts of things. I cannot sit down here watching my daughter like that. That is why I said I want to go to the source to beg that man. Nobody tortured me. I went alone . I entered vehicle from Sapele to Auchi.

Another lie exposed too. ("Went alone"wink
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2017
joseph1832:
When I look at Stephanie Otobo's mum, all I see is the sign post reading: I am the parent who failed in bringing up my child.
according to Stephanie's dad, he divorced her mother 30 years ago for wanting in morality. How can such woman have inculcated morality in her child? Why did she refused to tell Stephanie's age? Was she scared of goofing like her estranged hubby who claimed Stephanie is twenty something years but he divorced the mum 30 years ago? Did the woman remarry? Many questions begging for answers.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2017
You right. Why did she refused to disclose Stephanie's age? According to Stephanie's dad, the woman was wayward hence he divorced her 30 yrs back and Stephanie who is one of the issue of their then union is twenty something years. In fact Stephanie said she is 23. The woman seem to be rehearsing what she was told. They should have asked about her hubby or what led to her marriage breakdown.
babytoun:
Very biased interview

When the mother said that was not the first time of going to auchi they just asked if the first time was for introduction and left that bit.

Why did they not ask why she went and what Stephanie told her before taking her there .

Why did they not ask who she met then .
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Can some I connect me to dis Etobo girl..
Coz I'll love to suck and lick her p**sy, given dah she is a grade one olosho. .

twill b easy, trust me guys..
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by dragonking3: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2017
babytoun:
Very biased interview

When the mother said that was not the first time of going to auchi they just asked if the first time was for introduction and left that bit.

Why did they not ask why she went and what Stephanie told her before taking her there .

Why did they not ask who she met then .
Why do you ask Sahara reporters to do the interview since they are on Stephenie Otobo side. But guess what? Sahara reporters won't do the interview because they know Stephenie was lying
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2017
cyrilamx:
according to Stephanie's dad, he divorced her mother 30 years ago for wanting in morality. How can such woman have inculcated morality in her child? Why did she refused to tell Stephanie's age? Was she scared of goofing like her estranged hubby who claimed Stephanie is twenty something years but he divorced the mum 30 years ago? Did the woman remarry? Many questions begging for answers.
All the more reason why this story is sketchy. There's a lot the parties involved aren't telling.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by proxillin(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Something is not adding up. Upon all the money showers from Suleman, her mother's house is still like this ?

I saw her music video, it was an horror show.

All these because of Fulani herdsmen
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by bezimo(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Idoko619:

I reserve my comment.... But for ur safety don't utter such rubbish in public.

Excuse me.Are you ok?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by fuckyoumhen: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but the fake pastor deny ever ffuck her.
either he denied or not is not the issue but the Stephanie of a girl has no case here. Shes not raped & shes not under 18, also she claimed that Suleiman do reward her handsomely so whats the case here? even fresh campus olosho do charge as low as 5k naira while she claimed to have recieved 5k pounds for just fvck.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Guy I don't talk much but from the words of her father, I don't know who is lying between u n her dad. Her dad said he divorced the mum for wayward lifestyle 30 years ago and claimed his daughter is 20ty something years agreeing with Stephanie's claim she is 23. Here u claimed she is 35. Who then is lying btw u n d dad? Again them mum Refused to disclosed her age. Something is definitely fishy.
Johneze30:
If a delta or Benin prostitute will stop in the morning when going to work and ask you to pay her, her money for sleeping with her when you don't even know her. You have not met her before what then do expect from Stephanie Otobo that i know very as a prostitute? She claims to be 23 or 24 but she's 35 years. An international prostitute that almost landed in jail. What do you expect from her? I know her very well, she can suck your anus as far as money is involve am sorry for her parents.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ayodejifikunmi(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

Modified*

Nigerians are too gullible, i give up.
Just know that Stephanie will never win that case because once someone is tagged MOG in Nigeria, he's pure and nothing can touch him. poor mother, who knows what they fed your head with.
Thousands of churches, thousands of pastors, millions of worshippers and the country is in a mess. You worship your pastors instead of following God's word. You let them control you, sheep. It's a shame. all they preach to you is miracles, prophesy and people holding your destiny in the village.
Yet, bad things happen everyday. There's no love because they don't want to preach about that, it's not good for business. With the number of churches and pastors in this part of the world, Nigeria is supposed to be the most peaceful country in the world buh nope, you can't even do any legit thing in any part of tworld without anyone having doubts once they notice you're a Nigerian, the stigma is already there. at the end of the month, the politicians who's not done their jobs will go to the so called pastors and priests with millions and they do nothing. he worst thing in this world is watching bad things happen and you don't do anything about it. it's endless...
it's a shame.
Wake up

This person must be a first class fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.