Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91263 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
What a mother, the woman is not even ashamed of herself.

If Jesus could pardon those that put him to death, who is this rubbish man of god that throw lavish parties and embarassed you and still refused to drop the legal case?

I pity both the daughter and the mother.

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
I only came to see her mother's house and shop..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by DICKtator: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by begwong: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Upon her ashawo work and money claimed apostle dey gi am, she no fit build upstairs for her mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by goldedprince: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
and she dey canada.
usless pikin.
instead of mama to born this type , she for do abortion

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
back2sender:

She only exposed herself. What does she mean by that the matter should be cancel. She is disgrace just like Alfa Sule.
The matter is in court abi Alfa Sule don get cold feet?.
Fake people fake pastor fake Alfa fake Sule fake apostle fake omega fake fire fake fake fake.

Stop disgracing the school u attended.
This interview is coming from premium times....

At least read, before commenting....
I know your spirit wishes the pastor is guilty, but dont allow it to silence your intelligence..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight
tongue Your hate will pay you off in your grave

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
The stupid girl cant even help her mum

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by achieverme(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
subtlemee:
This saga is becoming stale..something fresh should happen na

Lama sabactani cry cry cry why why why

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
PT: How many children do you have?Bukky: Dem plenty, even the one I born, the one I no born, through herself I brought many of her friends up.
Was i d only 1 dat noticed dis grin

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Amberon: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
You never analyze issues well. You're highly bias and one sided.

So you believe the mother.. What does the mother have to do with this case? You believe the mother but discredit the accounts of all the other people who have spoken against your demigod.

felixomor:
Thank God she has exposed another lie....

She was never arrested nor threatened......
Hmmm......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by fuckyoumhen: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Next2Bezee:

If Jesus could pardon those that put him to death, who is this rubbish man of god that throw lavish parties and embarassed you and still refused to drop the legal case?

No case here because Otobo has never accused Suleiman of rape!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Amberon: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Anyone with half a brain knows Suleman is not a man of God.

Nothing qualifies him as one.
Polyphony:
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

17 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hmmm...it is well o. Mothers should endeavor to get to know their daughters o...

Madam Bukky didn't know her sweet innocent daughter became a stripper, an aristo chick and a musician . How was she to know whom she slept with, if she was ever preggers or what really went down with this story? Babe should come and refute her claims by herself! While she's been caught in the marriage lies, let the police go ahead and catch her in the trips lie too. Babe said hers and Apostle's travel doc be checked...biko check let's see!

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
subtlemee:
This saga is becoming stale..something fresh should happen na
You can start it na. Grab one Pastor like her. I know your own will be very new. Na joke o.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by felixomor: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amberon:
You never analyze issues well. You're highly bias and one sided.

So you believe the mother.. What does the mother have to do with this case? You believe the mother but discredit the accounts of all the other people who have spoken against your demigod.

Its obvious u have never followed this story....
If u dont know what her mother has to do with it,
Use your google....

No need to discuss with people like u..

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Onnasucs1:
tongue Your hate will pay you off in your grave
hating on who? him? tf no. I just don't like seeing gullible Nigerians being exploited.
gullible Nigerians like you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
Still
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Topgainer: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Only the gullible would fal for this shit,on behalf of the wise ones,we know what really went down!!!
Give premium times nuts and they will sing for you.
Look at the questions penned down for the interview and you will see the supplier of the nuts.
The woman knows nothing about her daughter's sugar Daddies and travels. She has been fed with the unintelligent stories of El Rufai and Keyamo fighting the Oracle.
I like many others are not yet convinced that the Apostle had nothing to do with Miss Otobo till there is logical explanations for the too much of a coincidence viz money transfers, travels, Video call and the nollywood lady.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
When I look at Stephanie Otobo's mum, all I see is the sign post reading: I am the parent who failed in bringing up my child.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amberon:
Anyone with half a brain knows Suleman is not a man of God.

Nothing qualifies him as one.

Even with the threat of having a threeesome, you still quoted that guy. Your asheeewo tendency no get part two! grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Dmatter(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
There must b a liar in dis matter. D question is who is lying?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Only the gullible would fal for this shit,on behalf of the wise ones,we know what really went down!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by astOorR(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:

fOOL

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Next2Bezee:

why are you taking panadol for someone's headache na? Abeg take cool water, chill one

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
astOorR:

fOOL
Another gullible Nigerian. I'm praying for you. get well asap.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stephanie's side, Apostle's side and the truth are the three things involved here but I dont really care. undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mothers (parents ) dey try sha! See the condition of that woman house and yet still she try send that fool to school for Canada!! Nothing to show from the wayward girl! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Polyphony:

hating on who? him? tf no. I just don't like seeing gullible Nigerians being exploited.
gullible Nigerians like you
grin We love being exploited. Is it your exploitation? tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.