Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor (17713 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maybe if you can stop eating off your chipped wall paint. I don't even need to be from Lagos(though I have Lagos heritage)all it requires is to be Yoruba.
Deadvalley001:

Lol, comedian. Lagos is bigger than Anambra state? What did you smoke? You are not even from lagos state sef.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by loopmongoat: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2017
mobaking:
I don't know why u people cannot stay in Ur heavenly Anambra and stop crowding 'young shall grow','ekene dili chukwu' to get buses to escape from ur heaven on earth.The reason why biafra cannot be achieved is LAGOS.Igbos are addicted to her!

Instead of focusing on your worthless state and governor you are here blaming igbos for your misfortune
Afonja when will you learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
with the unfinished roads have become a mudy nightmare
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Bridget95(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
ycat:
Anambra landmass ko, Anambra the landlock ni. Lagos is bigger than any of your state. The same google that said the earth was flat has changed it and even changed the map of the world. Former corpers that served in your area said every igbo state can be driven round in less than an hour, so forget those politically motivated google stories.

if you look at the map of Nigeria, it is clear that Anambra state is larger than Lagos by land mass. Lagos is just at the side of the ocean at the western part of the Nigerian map.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by naijacampu(m): 4:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by naijacampu(m): 4:26am On Apr 12, 2017
ycat:
Anambra landmass ko, Anambra the landlock ni. Lagos is bigger than any of your state. The same google that said the earth was flat has changed it and even changed the map of the world. Former corpers that served in your area said every igbo state can be driven round in less than an hour, so forget those politically motivated google stories.

Lagos State bigger than Anambra State in landmass - lol.

Every Igbo State can be driven round in less than an hour - lol.

I often wonder how you lots convince yourselves in those lies.

Anambra State is over 4,000 km2 so you need a car with 4,000 km/h to drive round it.

Abia State is over 6, 000 km2
Enugu State is over 7,000 km2

You people are sooo ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Everyone knows it's a taboo to tell the truth in iboland, so your propaganda and lies won't cut it. Your tiny states can be driven round in 1 hr, Fact!
naijacampu:

Lagos State bigger than Anambra State in landmass - lol.

Every Igbo State can be driven round in less than an hour - lol.

I often wonder how you lots convince yourselves in those lies.

Anambra State is over 4,000 km2 so you need a car with 4,000 km/h to drive round it.

Abia State is over 6, 000 km2
Enugu State is over 7,000 km2

You people are sooo ignorant.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Yeah!
Bridget95:
if you look at the map of Nigeria, it is clear that Anambra state is larger than Lagos by land mass. Lagos is just at the side of the ocean at the western part of the Nigerian map.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by davidif: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2017
salford:
These areas are the most populated in Ogun state and generate most revenue due to their proximity to lagos.

Alot of homes and businesses were destroyed to give way for these flyovers and bridges. Over 60,000 had properties and businesses demolished. People committed suicides and those that did not were never compensated till date despite submitting property evaluations and C of O's.

I remember one woman who collapsed end eventually died after her newly completed 18 million naira shopping mall financed by a bank had to be demolished.

Worst government Ogun state has ever witnessed.

Wowwwwwww!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by naijacampu(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2017
ycat:
Everyone knows it's a taboo to tell the truth in iboland, so your propaganda and lies won't cut it. Your tiny states can be driven round in 1 hr, Fact!
LOL, one of these days you lots should leave your brown roof enclave and visit other places you know...

Yeah, 'fact' from Lagos - Ibadan express way conjured stats.
Lagos State have more land mass than Anambra State - your version of 'fact'.
Buy a car to runs at 7k+/hour and then come back with your comments otherwise you are a pointless liar.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Move over with your stories. I've travelled the world, I just don't go where nobody wants to go.
naijacampu:

LOL, one of these days you lots should leave your brown roof enclave and visit other places you know...

Yeah, 'fact' from Lagos - Ibadan express way conjured stats.
Lagos State have more land mass than Anambra State - your version of 'fact'.
Buy a car to runs at 7k+/hour and then come back with your comments otherwise you are a pointless liar.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by BeautifulMind2: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2017
ycat:
Move over with your stories. I've travelled the world, I just don't go where nobody wants to go.
You are so ignorant, how old are you
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by naijacampu(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2017
ycat:

Cone head brown roof dwellers claiming globetrotters. Kiiiiii
Nairaland abi na koboland is really amazing. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2017
No other way to describe it, when you are dumb, you are really dumb.
naijacampu:

Cone head brown roof dwellers claiming globetrotters. Kiiiiii
Nairaland abi na koboland is really amazing. grin grin grin
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2017
You this iddiot, what's ignorant about not wanting to go to where there's no opportunity for me or having travelled the world like I said? It's common sense, try learn it.
BeautifulMind2:

You are so ignorant, how old are you
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by naijacampu(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2017
ycat:
No other way to describe it, when you are dumb, you are really dumb.

Me dumb? Dude when last did you check out yourself in a mirror?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2017
You sound dumb and really has to be dumb. It looks like your look is a concern to you. Well, in front of a mirror few minutes ago and I love what I saw as always.

naijacampu:

Me dumb? Dude when last did you look check out yourself in a mirror?
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by naijacampu(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2017
ycat:
You sound dumb and really has to be dumb. It looks like your look is a concern to you. Well, in front of a mirror few minutes ago and I love what I saw as always.

Yeah bro, fools are notorious for being full of themselves.
Not surprised!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Oponu!
naijacampu:

Yeah bro, fools are notorious for being full of themselves.
Not surprised!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
good governance watch

Ogun abandoned flyover

work is still suspended

project abandoned
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by precious1967(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
hope there is development on ds flyovers?
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by pentlumpro(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
deomello:

Starting is better than not starting an also, starting means you knw what you want to do and your heart is in the right place.

Funding comes and goes and cyclically, but the projects are there to be completed when ever funding improves regardless which is more like a commitment.

Starting is better than not starting anything regardless how many hi delved into and last I checked, many many more projects have been commissioned including model schools, housing estates, roads and bridge.

Good news is, funding for the projects is looking good and improving.

@ OP, look in the dictionary for the meaning of abandoned because it seems you don't know the meaning of that word.
Aregbesola bit.ch tell your governor to pay his workers and pensioners
Tell him not to rig the upcoming senate rerun

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused / Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue / 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.