Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor (17706 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

[s]
Illiterate i will give you the seven that i have seen.

1: Itoku flyover
2: ijebu ode flyover ( Ejinrin road)
3: Oke ilewo flyover
4: Sapon flyover
5: Iyana mortuary flyover
6: Ijebu ode flyover ( express)
7: Sagamu flyover (isale oko)

Now, work will commence on the rest this week. He has started another one at kuto beside NNPC . .

Ogun had Sango flyover facilitated by dimeji bankole
Lafenwa bridge also facilitated by dimeji bankole and many others that i don't know of.

@Ahsinwajufowad, you are right, most of these anambra e-warriors are paid by the state government to decieve their gullible citizens. Am just a private citizen that wants the best for my state likewise wristbangle too. i don't go about taking pictures. But i know the worst of amosun is better than the best of Obiano.
Imagine after crude oil, limestone is the second mineral resources that generates income for the FG, and ogun state has the highest deposit of limestone in Nigeria. Nigeria is the highest producer of cement in Nigeria all thanks to Ogun state. But ogun folks don't shout, we no dey make noise

It's only anambra e-warriors that will take pictures of a project from different angles and flood nairaland with it.. If you are not careful, you would think it's numerous projects not knowing its just one

Anambra don't deal with stats instead they deal with propaganda

Many times here

States with the highest FDI - Ogun state
States with the highest number of industries - Ogun State

Between anambra and ogun state, which state generates more revenue - Ogun state

Which state contributes to the federal government between Ogun and anambra - Ogun state

All these are stats and not mere pictures.

My advice to anambra people is that you should focus more on your attacks on imo, abia and wawa people.

Ogun state no be ur mate at all[/s]

Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun yesterday opened the first flyover bridge in the state since its creation in 1976.

The 2.4km dual carriage bridgecost N1.5 billion. It was opened at 1:30pm in Abeokuta, the state capital.

The four-lane overhead bridge begins at the end of Lalubu Road and opens into the elaborate international standard six-lane Ibara-Totoro Road, which cost N1.3billion, with modern features, such as drains, median, greenbelt, walkway, street lamps, modern bus-stop and an air-conditioned pedestrian bridge. The pedestrian bridge cost N260 million.

Amosun said the flyover was in fulfilment of his electoral promises.

He said the bridge would ease the movement of goods and services
http://thenationonlineng.net/amosun-opens-oguns-first-flyover

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Nigeria: Amosun Opens First Flyover in Ogun

http://allafrica.com/stories/201301250444.html

And the overhead bridge in sagamu was built by who

More flyovers in Anambra

Oke ilewo flyover wasn't the first Flyover in Ogun state , illiterate . Dimeji bankole and Gbenga Daniel had commissioned Sango Ota flyover since 2009 . You can confirm from your uncle selling gala under sango bridge sha

The only reason why am replying you is because if i allow you to keep misinforming people then sooner or later the lie will stick

9 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
More from Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Oke ilewo flyover wasn't the first Flyover in Ogun state , illiterate . Dimeji bankole and Gbenga Daniel had commissioned Sango Ota flyover since 2009 . You can confirm from your uncle selling gala under sango bridge sha

The only reason why am replying you is because if i allow you to keep misinforming people then sooner or later the lie will stick

grin grin grin Ogun got their first flyover in 2013

Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun yesterday opened the first flyover bridge in the state since its creation in 1976.

The 2.4km dual carriage bridgecost N1.5 billion. It was opened at 1:30pm in Abeokuta, the state capital.

The four-lane overhead bridge begins at the end of Lalubu Road and opens into the elaborate international standard six-lane Ibara-Totoro Road, which cost N1.3billion, with modern features, such as drains, median, greenbelt, walkway, street lamps, modern bus-stop and an air-conditioned pedestrian bridge. The pedestrian bridge cost N260 million.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/24/in-pictures-the-official-opening-of-abeokutas-first-flyover/

http://thecitizenng.com/amosun-inaugurates-first-flyover-in-ogun-state/

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Jetleeee: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
I.m.o, this back and forth nonsense with someone from Anambra isn't worth it tbh especially when it's coming from a troll.

We shouldn't even be talking about Anambra and Ogun on the same thread. It's an insult.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

11 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

That was the first flyover constructed by a state government in Ogun state.

Have you been to Sagamu before? Azin very close to the interchange?

Have you been to sango before? You this village champion

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Ogun community cut off as link bridge collapses

Residents of Ilogbo, a town in the Ado Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State, have been cut off from their neighbours, as the bridge linking them with other communities has collapsed
http://punchng.com/ogun-community-cut-off-link-bridge-collapses/

Residents of Ilogbo, a town in Ado Odo/Ota LGA of Ogun State are calling on the government at different levels to come to their aide over the dilapidated state of the bridge and major road linking the community and other communities.
http://www.somtoo.com/2016/05/see-state-of-bridge-at-ogun-state.html

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

That was the first flyover constructed by a state government in Ogun state.

Have you been to Sagamu before? Azin very close to the interchange?

Have you been to sango before? You this village champion
Overhead bridge not flyover

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:
More from Anambra

Lol, village champion, so na dese kind bridges u dey talk since.

Dese ones full ogun state na, we no even fit praise any governor if dem do something lyk this

All dese tings dey amolaso, olomore, Ago -iwoye etc

Abegi na insult to dey argue Ogun vs anambra with you

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol, village champion, so na dese kind bridges u dey talk since.

Dese ones full ogun state na, we no even fit praise any governor if dem do something lyk this

All dese tings dey amolaso, olomore, Ago -iwoye etc

Abegi na insult to dey argue Ogun vs anambra with you
Ogun is shithole when compare to Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Overhead bridge not flyover

Lol, Walahi, Emeka u no get sense

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Ogun is shithole when compare to Anambra

Anambra can't even be compared to ijebu ode

9 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Anambra can't even be compared to ijebu ode

Ijebu Ode doesn't even come close to Nnewi not to talk of Awka

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Awka

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Awka is far better than Abeokuta

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Ijebu Ode doesn't even come close to Nnewi not to talk of Awka

Lol,

Anambra has just three major towns

1: Nnewi
2: Onitsha
3: Awka

Ogun has About 10 major towns

1: Ijebu ode
2: Sagamu
3: Ifo
4: Ota
5: Sango
6: Abeokuta
7: ilaro
8: Mowe
9: ibafo
10: Agbara

Please stop disgracing your anambra by comparing it to Ogun

Continue with your Anambra vs Imo, Anambra vs Wawa people of enugu, Anambra vs Abia.. You guys even abuse ebonyi. .lol

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

Continue with your Anambra vs Imo, Anambra vs Wawa people of enugu, Anambra vs Abia.. You guys even abuse ebonyi. .lol
if that is what you want talk of there many town in anambra that are more urbanised than all the village u are mentioning

show me a city in ogun remember abeokuta is not yet a city

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

That is why you need to leave that jungle to be more expose, Anambra has three major cities, Onitsha metropolis has extended to Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Ogbaru, Ogbunike, Nkwere, Nzugbe and Oba, while Awka city has extended to Nebo, Amaobia, Okpuno, Nnewi extended to Ozubulu etc
Major towns in Anambra
Ekwuluobia
Oko
Ihiala
Aguluare
Enugu Ukwu
Umunya
Abagana
Awka Etiti.
You can Google those towns I mentioned to understand

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

Onitsha is a fast-growing commercial city, and has developed to become a huge conurbation extending to Idemili, Oyi and Anambra East LGAs with one of the largest markets in West Africa. Nnewi (the Taiwan of Nigeria) is a rapidly developing industrial and commercial centre; and Awka, by becoming the state capital is, as it were, regaining its precolonial administrative eminence.

Other main towns of Anambra state are: Abagana, Abba, Abacha, Abatete, Achalla, Achina, Adazi Ani, Adazi-Enu, Adazi-Nnukwu, Agukwu, Aguleri, Agulu, Aguluezechukwu, Aguluzigbo, Ajalli, Akpo, Akpu, Akwaeze, Akwaukwu, Alor, Amaetiti, Amansea, Amanuke, Amaokpala, Amawbia, Amesi, Amichi, Amorka, Anaku, Anaku, Atani, Awa, Awba-Ofemili, Awgbu, Awka-Etiti, Awkuzu, Azia, Azigbo, Ebenator, Ebenebe, Ekwulobia, Ekwulumili, Enugwu-Agidi, Enugwu Aguleri, Enugwu Ukwu, Ezinifite, Ezinihite, Eziowelle, Ezira, Ichi, Ichida, Ideani, Ifitedunu, Ifite-Ogwari, Igbakwu, Igbariam, Igbo-Ukwu, Ihembosi, Ihiala, Ikenga, Iseke, Isuaniocha, Isulo, Isuofia, Lilu, Mbosi, Mgbakwu, Mmiata Anam, Nando, Nanka, Nawfia, Nawfija, Nawgu, Ndikelionwu, Ndi-okpaleke, Ndiukwuenu, Nibo, Nimo, Nise, Nkpologwu, Nkpor, Nkwelle-Ezunaka, Nneni, Nnobi, Nnokwa, Nnokwa, Nsugbe, Nteje, Oba, Obeledu, Obosi, Ogbunike, Ogbunka, Ogidi, Ojoto, Okija, Oko, Okpeze, Omasi, Omogho, Omor, Ora-Eri, Oraifite, Oraukwu, Orsumoghu, Osumenyi, Owellezukala, Ozubulu, Ubuluisiuzor, Ufuma, Uga, Ugbenne, Ugbenu, Uke, Ukpo, Ukpor, Ukwulu, Uli, Umuanaga, Umuawulu, Umuchu, Umudioka, Umueje, Umuerum, Umueze Anam, Umuoba Anam, Umuleri, Umumbo, Umunachi, Umunya, Umunze, Umuoji, Umuomaku,Umuona Unubi, Utuh et al.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State

Anambra second urbanized state after Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

That is why you need to leave that jungle to be more expose, Anambra has three major cities, Onitsha metropolis has extended to Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Ogbaru, Ogbunike, Nkwere, Nzugbe and Oba, while Awka city has extended to Nebo, Amaobia, Okpuno, Nnewi extended to Ozubulu etc
Major towns in Anambra
Ekwuluobia
Oko
Ihiala
Aguluare
Enugu Ukwu
Umunya
Abagana
Awka Etiti.
You can Google those towns I mentioned to understand

If indeed they are major towns like you said then i wouldn't need to check google

But i bet you have heard of ijebu ode, Ota, Agbara, Sagamu, abeokuta, Mowe, Ibafo etc Coz that's where the money comes from, we don't need to invite Osibanjo to these places to see our potentials.. The FG already knows the importance of these industrial towns to Nigeria

But as for me oooo i know Nnewi, onitsha and awka. I don't know the rest of your villages

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Onitsha is a fast-growing commercial city, and has developed to become a huge conurbation extending to Idemili, Oyi and Anambra East LGAs with one of the largest markets in West Africa. Nnewi (the Taiwan of Nigeria) is a rapidly developing industrial and commercial centre; and Awka, by becoming the state capital is, as it were, regaining its precolonial administrative eminence.

Other main towns of Anambra state are: Abagana, Abba, Abacha, Abatete, Achalla, Achina, Adazi Ani, Adazi-Enu, Adazi-Nnukwu, Agukwu, Aguleri, Agulu, Aguluezechukwu, Aguluzigbo, Ajalli, Akpo, Akpu, Akwaeze, Akwaukwu, Alor, Amaetiti, Amansea, Amanuke, Amaokpala, Amawbia, Amesi, Amichi, Amorka, Anaku, Anaku, Atani, Awa, Awba-Ofemili, Awgbu, Awka-Etiti, Awkuzu, Azia, Azigbo, Ebenator, Ebenebe, Ekwulobia, Ekwulumili, Enugwu-Agidi, Enugwu Aguleri, Enugwu Ukwu, Ezinifite, Ezinihite, Eziowelle, Ezira, Ichi, Ichida, Ideani, Ifitedunu, Ifite-Ogwari, Igbakwu, Igbariam, Igbo-Ukwu, Ihembosi, Ihiala, Ikenga, Iseke, Isuaniocha, Isulo, Isuofia, Lilu, Mbosi, Mgbakwu, Mmiata Anam, Nando, Nanka, Nawfia, Nawfija, Nawgu, Ndikelionwu, Ndi-okpaleke, Ndiukwuenu, Nibo, Nimo, Nise, Nkpologwu, Nkpor, Nkwelle-Ezunaka, Nneni, Nnobi, Nnokwa, Nnokwa, Nsugbe, Nteje, Oba, Obeledu, Obosi, Ogbunike, Ogbunka, Ogidi, Ojoto, Okija, Oko, Okpeze, Omasi, Omogho, Omor, Ora-Eri, Oraifite, Oraukwu, Orsumoghu, Osumenyi, Owellezukala, Ozubulu, Ubuluisiuzor, Ufuma, Uga, Ugbenne, Ugbenu, Uke, Ukpo, Ukpor, Ukwulu, Uli, Umuanaga, Umuawulu, Umuchu, Umudioka, Umueje, Umuerum, Umueze Anam, Umuoba Anam, Umuleri, Umumbo, Umunachi, Umunya, Umunze, Umuoji, Umuomaku,Umuona Unubi, Utuh et al.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State

Anambra second urbanized state after Lagos

Did i ask you to mention all the villages in anambra?

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

If indeed they are major towns like you said then i wouldn't need to check google

But i bet you have heard of ijebu ode, Ota, Agbara, Sagamu, abeokuta, Mowe, Ibafo etc

But as for me oooo i know Nnewi, onitsha and awka. I don't know the rest of your villages
Guy just accept your defeat and stop running from frypan to fire

Anambra is 25yrs while ogun is 40yrs but when it come to infastructure and good environment anambra is 20yrs ahead of ogun kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
Guy just accept your defeat and stop running from frypan to fire

Anambra is 25yrs while ogun is 40yrs but when it come to infastructure and good environment anambra is 20yrs ahead of ogun kiss the truth

Arinze, the village boy

How are you?

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by olash: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
deomello:

Starting is better than not starting an also, starting means you knw what you want to do and your heart is in the right place.

Funding comes and goes and cyclically, but the projects are there to be completed when ever funding improves regardless which is more like a commitment.

Starting is better than not starting anything regardless how many hi delved into and last I checked, many many more projects have been commissioned including model schools, housing estates, roads and bridge.

Good news is, funding for the projects is looking good and improving.

@ OP, look in the dictionary for the meaning of abandoned because it seems you don't know the meaning of that word.

If u say the OP does not know the meaning of abandone, does it make sense to u that the governor embark on another new 60 billion project.
The new road project is 10lane. Lagos ibadan express way that has the highest trafic is not 10lane. Bros this tin na common sense na
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Arinze, the village boy
How are you?
nna i dey the township boy

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by YoruBanger: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Arinze, the village boy

How are you?

Man you are wicked. That was below the belt yo. You sabi them wella. They're all from the 'village'. grin

Perhaps Ogun folks need to take some time out from their busy schedules and go around all the GRAs in the state and start snapping pictures like these jobless ibeo touts whose only vocation is snapping GRA pictures and posting them online for propaganda purposes. It's really bad to be jobless.

9 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
YoruBanger:

Man you are wicked. That was below the belt yo. You sabi them wella. They're all from the 'village'. grin

Perhaps Ogun folks need to take some time out from their busy schedules and go around all the GRAs in the state and start snapping pictures like these jobless ibeo touts whose only vocation is snapping GRA pictures and posting them online for propaganda purposes. It's really bad to be jobless.

Yeah, the hilltop estate, orange valley, ibara estate etc

The ones rushing down to the south west to hawk gala know the truth, na d ones wey dey village dey tlk al dese nonsense bro

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FlyoruB: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab you try self to be engaging those villageboys. Hilltop alone makes minse meat of anything in their erosion-ravaged enclave. See correct layout and clean streets plus lush greenry and vegetation. No erosion or red soil. lol. Jealousy lo ma kpa gbogbo won.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by YoruBanger: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Yeah, the hilltop estate, orange valley, ibara estate etc

The ones rushing down to the south west to hawk gala know the truth, na d ones wey dey village dey tlk al dese nonsense bro

Don't mind them.

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Did i ask you to mention all the villages in anambra?
Anambra ranked 3rd in cash mobilization, even 3rd in states that controls cash, while Ogun state ranked 5th behind Kano

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that https://www.businessdayonline.com/cbn-seven-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions/

Lagos and the six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Tunde Lemo

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why are igbos so insecure when it comes to the Yorubas. It's so painfully obvious. Why is Anambra even mentioned here?

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
YoruBanger:

bro its not all about snapping pix there are many estates in Awka than you have seen on nairaland

though i understand ur ignorance you havent been to any seast state that is why you are talking of pix

i wil also like u to know that omode ni ogun si anambra ni gbogbo onan and i bi ti o pelabule da ju ile baba e lo

If you are real omo oduduwa you should be able to read and understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Statement On Magu Was A Personal Opinion – Garba Shehu / Army Kills Iswap/boko Haram Spiritual Leader, 'several Terrorists' In Borno / If You’re The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Tackle Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.