Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor (17710 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oba Idemili south LGA Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
FlyoruB:

My brother, you see their life? THe aerial view below shows more than 70% of Onitsha (the town is actually quite small). You can see how dreadful the place looks. That's the REAL Onitsha. Not the doctored bullshyt that hireling goes about littering this space with. They can only fool themselves.
view it through your laptop u will that those buildings are highrises and not what u think

by the way can you please give us any place in ogun better than that biko

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Obosi

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Onitsha

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by MrMaestro: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Only a person out of touch with reality will compare the dirtiest place in the entire world to Ogun. But I'll leave you to your delusions.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Onitsha city

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrMaestro:
Only a person out of touch with reality will compare the dirtiest place in the entire world to Ogun. But I'll leave you to your delusions.
Kemi brothers post pictures of Ogun

Onitsha

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers, Abuja-former CBN governor

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
SHAME ALL OF THEM DON RUN AWAY
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:

I waiting for them, I never enter Nkwere, GRA Onitsha, GRA Awka, Ngozika, Transi nkisi etc.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Awka

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab

Leave those emotional trolls abeg.
Some of them argue base on emotions and I-must-get-back-at-them(yoruba) inbred mental state of mind.

Or how can a whole grown ups compare the industrialization of ogun state to that tiny and insignificance alambra using deposits of money as a measurement

grin

O' boy that's not just normal abeg

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Awka state capital

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Leave those emotional trolls abeg.
Some of them argue base on emotions and I-must-get-back-at-them(yoruba) inbred mental state of mind.

Or how can a whole grown ups compare the industrialization of ogun state to that tiny and insignificance alambra using deposits of money as a measurement

grin

O' boy that's not just normal abeg
Okay let forget about bank deposit please show your good road and houses let see

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Kemi brother how far grin grin grin your governor can't complete ordinary flyover, even Ebonyi governor is doing far better tongue tongue

Lagos, 6 other states control 90% of cash transactions in Nigeria – CBN

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that Lagos and six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun [/b]and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/lagos-6-other-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-cbn/

[b]Awka

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
Okay let forget about bank deposit please show your good road and houses let see

Stop spamming my mention like you trolls are known for.

How has these yeye building, blocks of packed house eradicate poverty in alaigbo, raise standard of living

Go ahead with your photo shoot stuffs as a source of solace. I no get time una time undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Kemi brother how far grin grin grin your governor can't complete ordinary flyover, even Ebonyi governor is doing far better tongue tongue

Lagos, 6 other states control 90% of cash transactions in Nigeria – CBN

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that Lagos and six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun [/b]and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/lagos-6-other-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-cbn/

[b]Awka

Hey, photographer leave my mention and quit spamming my mention with insignificance, old and repeated news that has not bases or standard for any logical debates.

Go on with you pictures but leave my mention lest I report you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Stop spamming my mention like you trolls are known for.

How has these yeye building, blocks of packed house eradicate poverty in alaigbo, raise standard of living

Go ahead with your photo shoot stuffs as a source of solace. I no get time una time undecided
majority of those building offices supermarket showroom eatery and stores so they create job for many

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Hey, photographer leave my mention and quit spamming my mention with insignificance, old and repeated news that has not bases or standard for any logical debates.

Go on with you pictures but leave my mention lest I report you. undecided

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said Lagos and the six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country.The other States are Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Kano, Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Mr. Tunde Lemo, disclosed this.

http://nairametrics.com/confirmed-7-nigerian-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-see-list/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
majority of those building offices supermarket showroom eatery and stores so they create job for many

What's this one saying

grin grin grin

You can't,didnt even answer a simple question undecided

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

What's this one saying

grin grin grin

You can't,didnt even answer a simple question undecided
read what you typed again please
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:

O no!
You only read the words/question but didn't apply logic nor endeavor to interpret it before you replied.

Let me come down to your level and break it down :

I meant, by stats,not by oral,conjured figures. You see, we all know that both small and big businesses in one way or the other has directly or indirect impact and create job even in the remote areas. But you see my friend? When you are arguing or debating on on platform, especially NL? Oral isn't just enough. Figures, stats goes a along way.

embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
mobaking:
I don't know why u people cannot stay in Ur heavenly Anambra and stop crowding 'young shall grow','ekene dili chukwu' to get buses to escape from ur heaven on earth.The reason why biafra cannot be achieved is LAGOS.Igbos are addicted to her!
My dear, those who make this kind of statement are usually people who have not been to other parts/regions of Nigeria except theirs. I used to think like you until I came to the east. I was suprised to find many Yoruba people here in the east. Please pay a visit to Onitsha and Asaba to confirm my words. Five in twenty people you meet in Asaba are yoruba, and most of them are very successful.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

O no!
You only read the words/question but didn't apply logic nor endeavor to interpret it before you replied.

Let me come down to your level and break it down :

I meant, by stats,not by oral,conjured figures. You see, we all know that both small and big businesses in one way or the other has directly or indirect impact and create job even in the remote areas. But you see my friend? When you are arguing or debating on on platform, especially NL? Oral isn't just enough. Figures, stats goes a along way.

embarassed
mr lecturer so are u now saying that i should bring stat for u to know the impact of those building and house can you just listen to yourself
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
mr lecturer so are u now saying that i should bring stat for u to know the impact of those building and house can you just listen to yourself

No. Don't. Continue with your oral and photography stats and aba made figures, in your delusion and fantasy land.
undecided
You, my friend ought to listen to yourself not I.

Leave my mention if all you could provide is oral stats,abeg angry

And mtchew, werent you observant enough that I was referring to his/these residential building? You were quick to answer the question but failed to realised that 99% of these pictures of his are residential building.

Aiit, let me simplify it :
How are these residential building eradicate poverty in alaigbo

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

No. Don't. Continue with your oral and photography stats and aba made figures, in your delusion and fantasy land.
undecided

And mtchew, werent you observant enough that I was referring to his/these residential building? You were quick to answer the question but failed to realised that 99% of these pictures of his are residential building.

bro hope u are using your brain do thing poor man we go and build house it is only a rich man that build how

so therefore those building show that we have low poverty rate unlike what your media have decieve u to believe
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

undecided

i can see that you are not making sense anylonger because your question is now i becoming pointless

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015

bro hope u are using your brain do thing poor man we go and build house it is only a rich man that build how

[b]so therefore those building show that we have low poverty rate unlike what your media have decieve u to believe

But why are you ipods often lacks common sense, reasoning and normal,average faculty to debate and understand simply sentences and assimilate information.

Now, pray tell us, for the fact that you couldn't provide any stats for us to ascertain the percentage of who's poor and who's rich in alaigbo when I asked you to provide one?

If you brain is functioning well,you would have stopped there and just buried your low reasoning and lack basic understanding of common question. But here you are, embracing the same mistake by rating, configuring who's rich and who's not..with these few building(which I doubt it up to 5% anambra land mass) conclude anambra is this,that.. bla bla rich, because of these few building?

Are you OK?

Anyway, since you were quick to yabbed and believed that these building are more than enough to rate anambra poverty stats. Pray tell us, what's the percentage,and while at it do provide the numbers of these rich fellows(like you put it) and compare it the whole of anambra population/people : Since according to you these shrink buildings is enough to assume ' all" anambra people are rich undecided

Most of you ipods are just bunch of emotional babies that reason upside down.

Waiting for number/figures of these rich people.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
i can see that you are not making sense anylonger because your question is now i becoming pointless

Bro. Use you head. grin

If these is your yard stick for measuring poverty in index
Please, get out of my mention. I don't do troll. You can as well tell us these and such buildings only exist in anambra grin

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Bro. Use you head. grin

If these is your yard stick for measuring poverty in index
Please, get out of my mention. I don't do troll. You can as well tell us these and such buildings only exist in anambra grin
bro just accept that ogun do not have those type of building and also accept that ogun as no single city also accept that ogun is behind anambra simple stop running from main issue with foolish qeustion goodnight bro

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
bro just accept that ogun do not have those type of building and also accept that ogun as no single city also accept that ogun is behind anambra simple stop running from main issue with foolish qeustion goodnight bro

Stop the usual mind game already grin
Let me embarrass you the more :

Are these building your yardstick for measuring poverty?
grin

Oya answer me wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Die, 6 Injured In Jigawa APC Campaign Car Accident / 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists / Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.