Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor (17727 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

But why are you ipods often lacks common sense, reasoning and normal,average faculty to debate and understand simply sentences and assimilate information.

Now, pray tell us, for the fact that you couldn't provide any stats for us to ascertain the percentage of who's poor and who's rich in alaigbo when I asked you to provide one?

If you brain is functioning well,you would have stopped there and just buried your low reasoning and lack basic understanding of common question. But here you are, embracing the same mistake by rating, configuring who's rich and who's not..with these few building(which I doubt it up to 5% anambra land mass) conclude anambra is this,that.. bla bla rich, because of these few building?

Are you OK?

Anyway, since you were quick to yabbed and believed that these building are more than enough to rate anambra poverty stats. Pray tell us, what's the percentage,and while at it do provide the numbers of these rich fellows(like you put it) and compare it the whole of anambra population/people : Since according to you these shrink buildings is enough to assume ' all" anambra people are rich undecided

Most of you ipods are just bunch of emotional babies that reason upside down.

Waiting for number/figures of these rich people.
BRO SHOW US OGUN RESIDENTIAL HOUSES AND STOP RUNNING FROM MAIN ISSUE

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Scholes007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Leave those emotional trolls abeg.
Some of them argue base on emotions and I-must-get-back-at-them(yoruba) inbred mental state of mind.

Or how can a whole grown ups compare the industrialization of ogun state to that tiny and insignificance alambra using deposits of money as a measurement

grin

O' boy that's not just normal abeg
And You think calling anambra tiny and insignificant isn't emotional huuu? grin

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
BRO SHOW US OGUN RESIDENTIAL HOUSES AND STOP RUNNING FROM MAIN ISSUE

Lmao grin

And what do you need it for, If I may ask lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Scholes007:
And You think calling anambra tiny and insignificant isn't emotional huuu? grin

No, it's logical for me.
Anyway,i don't want to dive into another topic now, as per anambra land mass(which is what I meant, was referring to),its pointless.

Trust me, it is.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Scholes007(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

No, it's logical for me.
Anyway,i don't want to dive into another topic now, as per anambra land mass(which is what I meant, was referring to),its pointless.

Trust me, it is.
I must say that I enjoy the Arguments (no matter how illogical it) but I don't stomach emotional bag calling someone emotional. Lagos & Anambra are the smallest states in Nigeria but both are neither tiny nor insignificant. Cheersgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Scholes007:
I must say that I enjoy the Arguments (no matter how illogical it) but I don't stomach emotional bag calling someone emotional. Lagos & Anambra is the smallest states in Nigeria but both are neither tiny nor insignificant. Cheersgrin

Dorhh. Was comparing ogun land mass and IGR with anambra.

Is that to hard to assimilate, bro grin
Don't blame me abeg.
Now :
Take it to the bank : Anambra is insignificance as far ogun state is concern.
Stomach it or leave it. It's that simply.

I repeat, take it or....

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Lmao grin

And what do you need it for, If I may ask lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
see you everyone know that your state is full of rusted roof that is why you are not proud to present it

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Dorhh. Was comparing ogun land mass and IGR with anambra.

Is that to hard to assimilate, bro grin
Don't blame me abeg.
Now :
Take it to the bank : Anambra is insignificance as far ogun state is concern.
Stomach it or leave it. It's that simply.

I repeat, take it or....
bro anambra host two largest market in west africa and many industries if that is insignificance i wonder what will call ogun if you are not a yoruba

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by deeptechcool(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

Anambra has just three major towns

1: Nnewi
2: Onitsha
3: Awka

Ogun has About 10 major towns

1: Ijebu ode
2: Sagamu
3: Ifo
4: Ota
5: Sango
6: Abeokuta
7: ilaro
8: Mowe
9: ibafo
10: Agbara

Please stop disgracing your anambra by comparing it to Ogun

Continue with your Anambra vs Imo, Anambra vs Wawa people of enugu, Anambra vs Abia.. You guys even abuse ebonyi. .lol

Is Sango no longer a town in Ota?
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
bro anambra host two largest market in west africa and many industries if that is insignificance i wonder what will call ogun if you are not a yoruba

Bros. Spare me these tales already. You just they divert you bone of contention like motor jam caterpillar . shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
see you everyone know that your state is full of rusted roof that is why you are not proud to present it

Lmao
Emotional stuff we got here

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by moscobabs(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
salford:
These areas are the most populated in Ogun state and generate most revenue due to their proximity to lagos.

Alot of homes and businesses were destroyed to give way for these flyovers and bridges. Over 60,000 had properties and businesses demolished. People committed suicides and those that did not were never compensated till date despite submitting property evaluations and C of O's.

I remember one woman who collapsed end eventually died after her newly completed 18 million naira shopping mall financed by a bank had to be demolished.

Worst government Ogun state has ever witnessed.

the funniest part is that Oshinbajo has commission that road during the 40yrs anniversary of Ogun state last year. that road damaged my car I can't even go to my house everyday due to d bad state of the road. Amosun is not the worse governor anyway but Gbenga Daniel,Obasanjo,Oshinbajo and Dimeji Bankole are bastered .
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Lmao
Emotional stuff we got here
bro stop disgracing ogun people accept defeat and get out

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
totit:

Bros. Spare me these tales already. You just they divert you bone of contention like motor jam caterpillar . shocked

btw me and you who is diverting if you dont have anyother thing to say quit and go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
btw me and you who is diverting if you dont have anyother thing to say quit and go and sleep

I said...

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by totit: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
arinze2015:
bro stop disgracing ogun people accept defeat and get out

grin

Will you leave my mention,i can't wipe an adult tears abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
deeptechcool:

Is Sango no longer a town in Ota?

Sango is different from Ota
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Blue3k(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Man this forum got stupid fast. First it was about FDI. Then it turned into Amambra vs Ogun. NBS needs to start doing GDP by states so we can end these half baked arguements. People refuse to post numbers but instead post pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by arinze2015: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Ogun 0 Anambra 5 0-5 shame on all ogun people

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by deeptechcool(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

Sango is different from Ota

How, can you please expatiate? What makes Sango different from Atan, Iju, Ilogbo, Lafenwa, Ijoko n co?
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2017
deeptechcool:

How, can you please expatiate? What makes Sango different from Atan, Iju, Ilogbo, Lafenwa, Ijoko n co?

Sango falls under egba jurisdiction while Ota is mainly awori jurisdiction

Both have different monarchs

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by deeptechcool(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

Sango falls under egba jurisdiction while Ota is mainly awori jurisdiction

Both have different monarchs

Is Sango land owned by egbas you mean or it falls under egbas jurisdiction according to political manipulations? And who is the king in Sango?
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
deeptechcool:

Is Sango land owned by egbas you mean or it falls under egbas jurisdiction according to political manipulations? And who is the king in Sango?

It owned by the egbas and also fall under their jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by deeptechcool(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

It owned by the egbas and also fall under their jurisdiction

I know where you are going. The unrecognised monarch you forcefully installed in Araromi with the help of powers that be gives you the confidence that you've taken over another man's land shey? I learnt that Egbas also own Ijoko, Atan, Iju and Itele... Abi? I know the Aworis have defeated you severally in court but the political backing you have make you feel like a victor? I am also an Egba man but I am Ake not Owu. I believe you know what that means.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
deeptechcool:

I know where you are going. The unrecognised monarch you forcefully installed in Araromi with the help of powers that be gives you the confidence that you've taken over another man's land shey? I learnt that Egbas also own Ijoko, Atan, Iju and Itele... Abi? I know the Aworis have defeated you severally in court but the political backing you have make you feel like a victor? I am also an Egba man but I am Ake not Owu. I believe you know what that means.

Lol, i see where you are going bro.

You obviously don't like Owus
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by deeptechcool(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol, i see where you are going bro.

You obviously don't like Owus

Nah.. .we all know Owu egbas are trouble makers and land grabbers tongue. Ask yourself why the Akes are never in support of your actions in Sango and Ijoko? I also heard you were roundly defeated in Atan? tongue tongue
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2017
deeptechcool:

Nah.. .we all know Owu egbas are trouble makers and land grabbers tongue

I don't want to discuss these with you on this thread.

But sir, Owu are distinct from Egbas. ..

Besides egba where you come from also lay claim to sango
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by deeptechcool(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

I don't want to discuss these with you on this thread.

But sir, Owu are distinct from Egbas. ..

Besides egba where you come from also lay claim to sango
Yeah, don't let us discuss it here. I know it is a matter of time before the Aworis take back their land. When power changes hand, tables would turn. And remember, All Egba landlords in these places hold Awori land receipt.
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

SWOT Analysis: Ingredients for the New Start-up State

Wealth creation in the world will continue to be driven by skills and technology. Old money –based on brick and mortar – especially derived from low value-adding activities (rents, primitive accumulation, informal/underground and criminal economy, and wealth from primary commodities) will continue to suffer rapid destruction and replacements. As mega cities emerge; populations moving faster than before, and ICT/ robotics replacing much of human labour, only those who PLAN, and continuously innovate and adapt will survive.

Is Anambra fit for purpose to prosper in the evolving world? Anambra state, with 4,887 sq km of land mass, is Nigeria’s second smallest state (after Lagos state— It also has the second highest population density after Lagos state. With 60% urbanization rate (again, second only to Lagos), Anambra will, over the next 50 years, no doubt become one mega city—with a population approaching 20 million! It is strategically located to become a commercial and industrial hub—with boundaries with the North through Kogi, South-South through Delta and Rivers, and the South East through Abia, Imo and Enugu.

Its latest population estimate is over 5 million (10thmost populous state in Nigeria). It is estimated however that over 50% of Anambra indigenes (perhaps more than another 5 million people) live outside of the state— in other states in Nigeria as well as outside of Nigeria (all constitute the Greater Diaspora), whereas the state attracts a diversity of immigrants from all over Nigeria and the world. Anambra is indeed a home for all. In literally every village, ‘non-indigenes’ are becoming a significant share of population at home— especially those hired as security guards, and Okada drivers. Onitsha, Nnewi, Ekwulobia, Otuocha, Ihiala, Umunze, Awka, etc. have become rapidly urbanized. In 2006, I asked if there were white people living in Anambra as an index of a modernizing state. Today, not only are there several foreigners but Chinese are fast making Anambra a home, with estimated over 400 of them in the state. There are now several institutions in Anambra where Chinese language is taught to thousands of enthusiastic Anambra people.

Anambra’s GDP was estimated at US$13.5 billion as at 2014 or about 3% of Nigeria’s GDP. If Anambra were a country, its GDP would rank about 122 in the world or about 24th in Africa (out of 54 countries).Anambra’s economy is probably 4th among the states – after Lagos, Abuja, and Rivers. Currently the majority of the population are engaged in distributive trade, agriculture, transport and services, real estate and construction, micro, small and medium industries, mining, financial services, and other services (health, education, law, etc.). A friend once joked that an average Anambra person is born with a B.Com (Bachelor’s degree in Commerce) in reference to the famed entrepreneurial acumen of the Anambra people. Onitsha was and perhaps still is, the largest commercial market in West Africa. The natural resources include: natural gas, Crude oil, Bauxite, Kaolin, Salt, Gypsum, Lead, Lignite, Limestone, Iron ore, is arable for Oil palm, Corn, Rice, Yam, Cassava, Tomatoes, cocoyam, etc. Tourism potentials remain untapped. Adult literacy is over 80% and there are five universities (soon up to seven), a polytechnic and two colleges of education in the state.

A noteworthy feature of Anambra state at the moment is that it is a net exporter of capital. A large proportion of its most talented/skilled indigenes live outside of the state, while a larger proportion of invertible capital is deployed outside of the state. Poverty incidence in Anambra used to be the lowest mainly because of remittances by its Diaspora. Access to bank credit is relatively low. For example Anambra has the 4thlargest bank deposit (after Lagos, Abuja, and Rivers) but the size of bank loans granted to businesses in Anambra is a very small proportion of the deposits

http://leadership.ng/columns/578107/anambra-an-emerging-start-up-state-and-our-collective-challenge

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

Lagos, 6 other states control 90% of cash transactions in Nigeria – CBN

he Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that Lagos and six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are
2 Rivers
3 Anambra
4 Abia,
5 Kano,
6 Ogun
7 Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

CBN Deputy Governor, Operations, Mr. Tunde Lemo, who disclosed this
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/lagos-6-other-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-cbn/

Ogun state is trading behind Abia and Kano tongue tongue tongue Anambra are not you mate

See the way Oyeibos are adoring the beauty of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
I sure have twice your IQ. I don't even know when you animals start comparing your IQ to that of human. Believing your lies is your hallmark. Your Anambra is nowhere near the size of Lagos, so find somewhere else to compare your villages to. Calling your London(Ogun) villages is what your low self-esteem aliens of no great heritage say. You are gypsies under curse to always live under the shadow of your enemies(Yoruba) to make it. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying you even have a region you can't live in. Your unproductive, useless villages lay barren only for you to be running Lagos/ibadan expwy with pictures. Yoruba's ingenuity is the reason non indigens leave their land to come and develop mine and you don't have what it takes to make your region as great, hence the envy, and you really have to be insane to want to give what you don't have. If you can't develop yourself, you can't develop any other person, charity begins at home. Stop comparing yourself to SW, we don't compare ourselves with you. We stay in our region, your region has nothing to offer you let alone foreigners. Sucks to be you really.
FKO81:

What is this low IQ saying It then means Lagos should be quarter of Ijebu Ode, since Anambra almost doubled Lagos landmass, Ogun I know is jungle, without missing words, Abakilike Ebonyi capital make more sense than Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Sagamu and Ota are typical glorified villages with brown roof and mud houses dotted everywhere, only place that looks modern in Ogun are areas close to Lagos, Largely developed by non indigenes working in Lagos, other areas are far from 21st century. Your kinsmen are also in Anambra selling harbs, bricklayer, carpenter, Okada, taxi etc while women are selling Agbo, assisting people to carry goods in markets, you need to leave that jungle you called state to understand better.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2017
ycat:
[s]I sure have twice your IQ. I don't even know when you animals start comparing your IQ to that of human. Believing your lies is your hallmark. Your Anambra is nowhere near the size of Lagos, so find somewhere else to compare your villages to. Calling your London(Ogun) villages is what your low self-esteem aliens of no great heritage say. You are gypsies under curse to always live under the shadow of your enemies(Yoruba) to make it. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying you even have a region you can't live in. Your unproductive, useless villages lay barren only for you to be running Lagos/ibadan expwy with pictures. Yoruba ingenuity is the reason non indigens leave there land to come and development mine, and you really have to be insane to want to give what you don't have. If you can't develop yourself, you can't develop any other person, charity begins at home. Stop comparing yourself to SW, we don't comparing ourselves with you. We stay in our region, your region has nothing to offer you let alone foreigners. Sucks to be you really.[/s]

Indomie generation can you use your google

Anambra landmass 4,887 sq km of land mass, is Nigeria’s second smallest state after Lagos state, It also has the second highest population density after Lagos state, With 60% urbanization rate again, second only to Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu / Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. / Osun To Provide 20 Armoured Carriers For Proposed Southwest Security Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.