Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor (17711 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
omofunaab:

From the NEITI Quarterly Review currently in circulation, states with high debt burden include Benue indebted to the tune of N49.15 billion; Edo N94.54 billion; Enugu N57.56 billion; Ekiti; N67.3 billion and Kano with N81.05 billion. The Publication further disclosed that Katsina was indebted to the tune of N30.03 billion while and Ogun owes N103.75 billion, as at 2016.

The review shows that Yobe and Anambra states have the least debt burden of N11.74 billion and N20.60 billion respectively as at the end of 2016

https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-osun-delta-akwa-ibom-lead-states-n3-4tr-debt-profile/

Anambra clearly shows they are good in management
More of his projects within three years

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
omofunaab:

You are the one looking for trouble now.

I dey here dey discuss about the progress of my state and where the government needs to improve upon. I

You carry anambra picture come dey quote me.

Go and compare your anambra with your fellow South eastern villages
This is state that manage her resources well

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:41am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

From the NEITI Quarterly Review currently in circulation, states with high debt burden include Benue indebted to the tune of N49.15 billion; Edo N94.54 billion; Enugu N57.56 billion; Ekiti; N67.3 billion and Kano with N81.05 billion. The Publication further disclosed that Katsina was indebted to the tune of N30.03 billion while and Ogun owes N103.75 billion, as at 2016.

The review shows that Yobe and Anambra states have the least debt burden of N11.74 billion and N20.60 billion respectively as at the end of 2016

https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-osun-delta-akwa-ibom-lead-states-n3-4tr-debt-profile/

Okay

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2017
You ibos are the world renowned headsmen. You are still the only culture with men dancing with dozens of freshly cut human heads, so thanks for bringing your barbaric culture to Yorubaland.
successmatters:
If na to make mouth or cut human head them go sabi.

The south west would have been like the north if not for the influx of some civilized people from the south west who has helped to develop them into manageable standards tongue

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by ycat: 4:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Insecurity will kill you ibos. Comparing your Anambra state the size of half of Ijebu area alone to Ogun state is dumb. Even your bridges look cheap durability wise, as with anything from your SE side, I'm sure they can't pass safety test. Stay in your lane and stop comparing your over edited pictures to Yoruba's raw pictures to hold our leaders to account, unless you want to reiterate that, we Yoruba really set the standard you are measured by. I'ts not as if you can live in those your villages anyway, you still can't wait to get out of there for Yorubaland.
FKO81:

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Nigeman: 4:55am On Apr 03, 2017
@Op, Thank you for this write up. I live in Ijoko and feel the pains. For those that contributed to the topic, thank you all.
This is my first contribution on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by AshiwajuFoward: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Dude you are a shamless hireling of that drunkard you call governor. Ogun state debt in less than half what the Federal Government has acknowledged that it owes the state alone N222.9-billion naira for using state funds to repair Federal roads. That is more than double the state's debt portfolio you quoted from NEITI. ATLEAST WE CAN SEE WHERE A SUBSTANTIAL PARTS OF THE STATE'S DEBT WENT TOWARDS!.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/23/fg-owes-states-n580-5bn-for-roads-rehabilitation/

The Committee chaired by Hon. Toby Okechukwu (Enugu PDP) and Hon. Babangida Ibrahim (Katsina APC) heard that Ogun state is leading the list with N222.9 billion.

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-to-refund-money-states-invested-on-federal-roads-says-fashola/

Now WHAT DOES YOUR DRUNKARD OBIANO have to show for SQUANDERING the N75-billion naira Peter Obi left him asides the 3-substandard flyovers and commissioning of individual state indigenes projects?? ?? ?? Obiano even had to further sink his state into debt by borrow 10-billion to complete projects after squandering Obi's savings on expensive champagnes and sluts at government house ( https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan/120396.html ).

It is an INSULT for you to compare Ogun state where Amosun has ALREADY built more than double the amount of flyovers in your entire state (seems Obiano is the only governor to ever build flyovers in your state going by the way you lots keep making noise about it) to your market state where your drunkard governor has 3 substandard flyovers to show as legacy projects. Compare the QUALITY of Ogun roads and flyovers to your state's and then go and commit suicide you loafer.

You can only fool your fellow Anambra illiterate traders with all that bullshyt and crappy lies you come here to spew coz intelligent folks know that your governor is ALL HYPE and no substance.

@omofunaab: Guy, I'm sorry but you Ogun state chaps disappoint me at times with the weak combacks you give these loudmouthed fouls. You need to be ever-prepared to take them to the cleaners with FACTS that are readily available lest their lies spread and take on a life of their own. Even though Amosun may not be performing up to expectations but it's an insult to compare Ogun or Amosun to that overhyped Anambra and its drunkard state governor. Oshisko!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2017
ycat:
Insecurity will kill you ibos. Comparing your Anambra state the size of half of Ijebu area alone to Ogun state is dumb. Even your bridges look cheap durability wise, as with anything from your SE side, I'm sure they can't pass safety test. Stay in your lane and stop comparing your over edited pictures to Yoruba's raw pictures to hold our leaders to account, unless you want to reiterate that, we Yoruba really set the standard you are measured by. I'ts not as if you can live in those your villages anyway, you still can't wait to get out of there for Yorubaland.

What is this low IQ saying It then means Lagos should be quarter of Ijebu Ode, since Anambra almost doubled Lagos landmass, Ogun I know is jungle, without missing words, Abakilike Ebonyi capital make more sense than Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Sagamu and Ota are typical glorified villages with brown roof and mud houses dotted everywhere, only place that looks modern in Ogun are areas close to Lagos, Largely developed by non indigenes working in Lagos, other areas are far from 21st century. Your kinsmen are also in Anambra selling harbs, bricklayer, carpenter, Okada, taxi etc while women are selling Agbo, assisting people to carry goods in markets, you need to leave that jungle you called state to understand better.

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Dude you are a shamless hireling of that drunkard you call governor. Ogun state debt in less than half what the Federal Government has acknowledged that it owes the state alone N222-billion naira for using state funds to repair Federal roads. That is more than double the state's debt portfolio you quoted from NEXIM bank. ATLEAST WE CAN SEE WHERE A SUBSTANTIAL PARTS OF THE STATE'S DEBT WENT TOWARDS!.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/23/fg-owes-states-n580-5bn-for-roads-rehabilitation/

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-to-refund-money-states-invested-on-federal-roads-says-fashola/

Now WHAT DOES YOUR DRUNKARD OBIANO have to show for SQUANDERING the N75-billion naira Peter Obi left him asides the 3-substandard flyovers and commissioning of individual state indigenes projects?? ?? ?? [b]Obiano even had to further sink his state into debt by borrow 10-billion to complete projects after squandering Obi's savings on expensive champagnes and sluts at government house ( https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan/120396.html ).

It is an INSULT for you to compare Ogun state where Amosun has ALREADY built more than double the amount of flyovers in your entire state (seems Obiano is the only governor to ever build flyovers in your state going by the way you lots keep making noise about it) to your market state where your drunkard governor has 3 substandard flyovers to show as legacy projects. Compare the QUALITY of Ogun roads and flyovers to your state's and then go and commit suicide you loafer.

You can only fool your fellow Anambra illiterate traders with all that bullshyt and crappy lies you come here to spew coz intelligent folks know that your governor is ALL HYPE and no substance.

@omofunaab: Guy, I'm sorry but you Ogun state chaps disappoint me at times with the weak combacks you give these loudmouthed fouls. You need to be ever-prepared to take them to the cleaners with FACTS that are readily available lest their lies spread and take on a life of their own. Even though Amosun may not be performing up to expectations but it's an insult to compare Ogun or Amosun to that overhyped Anambra and its drunkard state governor. Oshisko!

The ones in Abeokuta 1st and 3rd pictures, 2nd 4th IJebu Ode flyover , he completed just three and abandoned the rest, I know. Ogun like back of my scrotum grin grin these are only flyovers in Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Benchuko1(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Judging by the pictures above me,Ogun is highly behind Anambra in terms of infrastructures.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Maxymilliano(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2017
Ogun State is 'littered' with abandoned road projects, funny enough the mumu governor was talking about light rail lines from Agbara to Berger

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by mykel25(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2017
Front-page things... Amosun is a useless governor

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by OlujobaSamuel: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:
[quotiende author=omofunaab post=55200469]Amosun shouldn't have started all these flyovers at the same time.

Okay fine, We agree he never anticipated the recession but constructing more than 15 flyovers simultaneously in the state was wrong..

Now there's no more money to complete them
Whe

My friend stop lying to yourself, Amosun started eight flyover bridges in his first tenure, completed three in Itoku and Sapon in Abeokuta and Ijebu Ode, he abandoned five after winning second tenure, these are the flyovers he abandoned Akute, Odo lambe, Ijoko Ogba, Agbado and Alagbole, these areas are eyesore especially raining season and very dusty during dry season, Amosun is colossal failure, he has started this project before Nigeria economic crunch, even indebted the state both local and foreign debt but nothing to show, you are saying no money to complete them I thought he is the one telling the whole world Ogun IGR is highest after Lagos grin grin
those projects were abadoned before the end of his first term not during 2nd term.
Starting multiple project when you cant boast of personal finance is just wrong, Amosun, Aregbeshola and Rochas are all guilty of this, but that of amosun is unforgivable because he claims to be a FCA certified, yet he lacks brain or uses his "fila petesi" to cover up his brain.
I had an argument with some senior friends when i condemned the way they were carrying out project for show off in 2012, i was look at as a fool, less than 3years after, the three were in financial wahala.
The one wey pain me most na that of Ilaro junction, as good as that road is, this weyrey go demolish am in the name of flyover, i wonder how many cars go ply that route in the next 25yrs wey dey make am think sey flyover na the next thing, this dude spoil road finish, come leave am on top sey money no dey.
I just pity those for Agbado axis, those ones worse pass every other, they don pack commot for house finish, Ofada and Rounda still fair small.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by AshiwajuFoward: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

The ones in Abeokuta 1st and 3rd pictures, 2nd 4th IJebu Ode flyover , he completed just three and abandoned the rest, I know. Ogun like back of my scrotum grin grin these are only flyovers in Ogun.

I will continue exposing you for the illiterate e-tout that you are. There are 4 completed and standing flyovers there you blockhead! Oya look well and do a recount. Smh. Obiano can certainly do better than hiring a failed trader apprentice wannabe as his online propagandist.

It's unfortunate that you people see flyovers as the standard of achievement, while others are increasing IGR, attracting 75% of the FDI entering Nigeria, laying out light-rail transport projects, etc. It's a pity really that you lots are celebrating what others already pioneered even decades earlier.

10 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

I will continue exposing you are for the illiterate e-tout that you are. There are 4 completed and standing flyovers there you blockhead! Oya look well and do a recount. Smh. Obiano can certainly do better than hiring a failed trader apprentice wannabe as his online propagandist.

It's unfortunate that you people see flyovers as the standard of achievement, while others are increasing IGR, attracting 75% of the FDI entering Nigeria, laying out light-rail transport projects, etc. It's a pity really that you lots are celebrating what others already pioneered even decades earlier.
Na me and you today grin grin can you give me the name of forth flyover completed by your governor

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by AshiwajuFoward: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Na me and you today grin grin can you give me the name of forth flyover completed by your governor

Obiano needs to add more tasks to your workload dude coz you're clearly jobless. You're obviously the only blind one here if you can't see clearly that there are 4 distinct flyover infrastructures in those pictures I put up. I'm way past discussing flyovers with you dude. Your governor had to borrow an extra N10-billion to complete the substandard 'flyovers' he started after squandering a whopping N75-billion on them and bottles of champagne. undecided All that money wasted on substandard flyovers (his ONLY notable achievements since he assumed office). And you have the nerve to compare him to the de facto industrial hub of the entire country today?? What does your state contribute to the federal coffers that gives you lots the nerve to compare yourself with Ogun state? I mean, it's o.k to aim high and all but you suppose know your level. Your state is only best known for having Onitsha. What does Onitsha contribute to the FG? What percentage does Anambra contribute to the Nation's industrial output? Even Kano contributes more in that area. Ogun is the mining capital of Nigeria, the industrial capital of Nigeria, has one of the busiest land borders in the country generating billions in revenues for the FG monthly, is the fastest growing corridor witnessing a population explosion, outside Lagos and Abuja. What is Anambra's contribution to the country, besides substandard flyovers?

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Obiano needs to add more tasks to your workload dude coz you're clearly jobless. You're obviously the only blind one here if you can't see clearly that there are 4 distinct flyover infrastructures in those pictures I put up. I'm way past discussing flyovers with you dude. Your governor had to borrow an extra N10-billion to complete the substandard 'flyovers' he started after squandering a whopping N75-billion on them and bottles of champagne. undecided All that money wasted on substandard flyovers (his ONLY notable achievements since he assumed office). And you have the nerve to compare him to the de facto industrial hub of the entire country today?? What does your state contribute to the federal coffers that gives you lots the nerve to compare yourself with Ogun state? I mean, it's o.k to aim high and all but you suppose know your level. Your state is only best known for having Onitsha. What does Onitsha contribute to the FG? What percentage does Anambra contribute to the Nation's industrial output? Even Kano contributes more in that area. Ogun is the mining capital of Nigeria, the industrial capital of Nigeria, has one of the busiest land borders in the country generating billions in revenues for the FG monthly, is the fastest growing corridor witnessing a population explosion, outside Lagos and Abuja. What is Anambra's contribution to the country, besides substandard flyovers?
Give me the name of forth flyover you ara here ranting like Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo grin grin very simple question

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2017
This report was released four days ago

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by AshiwajuFoward: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Give me the name of forth flyover you ara here ranting like Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo grin grin very simple question

I already told you that I'm done discussing flyovers with you dis Obiano houseboy. As you can see from the theme of this thread, more flyovers are waiting to be completed while the state is already even seeking to secure funding for even bigger projects that will add more value to the state's infrastructure. By the time the uncompleted flyovers in this thread get completed, you will still have nothing to celebrate than Obiano's substandard flyovers. Continue celebrating mediocrity while others have moved on to bigger and better things. Shior! Moving on...

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

I already told you that I'm done discussing flyovers with you dis Obiano houseboy. As you can see from the theme of this thread, more flyovers are waiting to be completed while the state is already even seeking to secure funding for even bigger projects that will add more value to the state's infrastructure. By the time the uncompleted flyovers in this thread get completed, you will still have nothing to celebrate than Obiano's substandard flyovers. Continue celebrating mediocrity while others have moved on to bigger and better things. Shior! Moving on...
Indomie generation grin grin so your Hiroshema can't complete these projects grin grin without borrowing

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
salford:
These areas are the most populated in Ogun state and generate most revenue due to their proximity to lagos.

Alot of homes and businesses were destroyed to give way for these flyovers and bridges. Over 60,000 had properties and businesses demolished. People committed suicides and those that did not were never compensated till date despite submitting property evaluations and C of O's.

I remember one woman who collapsed end eventually died after her newly completed 18 million naira shopping mall financed by a bank had to be demolished.

Worst government Ogun state has ever witnessed.

You mean home's were destroyed without compensation? Where's all their huge IGR and allocation going to?

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2017
salford:
These areas are the most populated in Ogun state and generate most revenue due to their proximity to lagos.

Alot of homes and businesses were destroyed to give way for these flyovers and bridges. Over 60,000 had properties and businesses demolished. People committed suicides and those that did not were never compensated till date despite submitting property evaluations and C of O's.

I remember one woman who collapsed end eventually died after her newly completed 18 million naira shopping mall financed by a bank had to be demolished.

Worst government Ogun state has ever witnessed.

You mean home's were destroyed without compensation? Where's all their huge IGR and allocation going to? This is serious! damn!

grin
Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

It's a pity really that you lots are celebrating what others already pioneered even decades earlier.

See how your people celebrated first flyover in Ogun 2013 grin grin

While Anambrians has been using flyovers and bridges for decades

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Flyovers and bridges in Anambra excluding the ones I posted earlier

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Anambrians has been using bridges and flyovers for decades

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
More

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:
Anambrians has been using bridges and flyovers for decades

You are an illiterate walahi.

You are showcasing bridges built by federal government

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

See how your people celebrated first flyover in Ogun 2013 grin grin

While Anambrians has been using flyovers and bridges for decades

This is the first state flyover constructed by the state government

Sango Ota, Sagamu already had flyovers.

While we had the new bridge and lafenwa bridge already in existence

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by omofunaab(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

Illiterate i will give you the seven that i have seen.

1: Itoku flyover
2: ijebu ode flyover ( Ejinrin road)
3: Oke ilewo flyover
4: Sapon flyover
5: Iyana mortuary flyover
6: Ijebu ode flyover ( express)
7: Sagamu flyover (isale oko)

Now, work will commence on the rest this week. He has started another one at kuto beside NNPC . .

Ogun had Sango flyover facilitated by dimeji bankole
Lafenwa bridge also facilitated by dimeji bankole and many others that i don't know of.

@Ashinwajufowad, you are right, most of these anambra e-warriors are paid by the state government to decieve their gullible citizens. Am just a private citizen that wants the best for my state likewise wristbangle too. i don't go about taking pictures. But i know the worst of amosun is better than the best of Obiano.
Imagine after crude oil, limestone is the second mineral resources that generates income for the FG, and ogun state has the highest deposit of limestone in Nigeria. Nigeria is the highest producer of cement in Africa all thanks to Ogun state. But ogun folks don't shout, we no dey make noise

It's only anambra e-warriors that will take pictures of a project from different angles and flood nairaland with it.. If you are not careful, you would think it's numerous projects not knowing its just one

Anambra don't deal with stats instead they deal with propaganda

Many times here

States with the highest FDI - Ogun state
States with the highest number of industries - Ogun State

Between anambra and ogun state, which state generates more revenue - Ogun state

Which state contributes to the federal government between Ogun and anambra - Ogun state

Mining capital of the country - Ogun
Industrial capital of the country - ogun
All these are stats and not mere pictures.

My advice to anambra people is that you should focus more on your attacks on imo, abia and wawa people.

Ogun state no be ur mate at all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor by FKO81(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
omofunaab:

This is the first state flyover constructed by the state government

Sango Ota, Sagamu already had flyovers.

While we had the new bridge and lafenwa bridge already in existence

Nigeria: Amosun Opens First Flyover in Ogun

http://allafrica.com/stories/201301250444.html

And the overhead bridge in sagamu was built by who

More flyovers in Anambra

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election / Twitter Ban: Nigerians Lose N150.46bn In Two Months - NetBlocks / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.