Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example (39380 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Harkindeylee(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ok?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by michaelwilli(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
engineerboat:

Explain Please
if u knw members of deeper lifers and their way of life n cn go far to criticise them, theres a large possibility u knw deir general overseer
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Bestinstinct(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na wa o.....why's everyone commenting with alphabets? All these kids struggling for relevance sha! smh....
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Shegzy8(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
I just so much love this man..he is my teacher and mentor...

4 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by poshbrave(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
nice write up dis shoud be move to FG until it reaches d ryt audience really really nice example
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Oe12(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
He is a true Man of God. No doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by jordyspices: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kumuyi nd adeboye humility at is best

3 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by itzemar(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
k
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by frubben(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
So the man castigating deeper life did not even make one common sense? If me jam kumuyi one on one with scriptural references he will have a rethink about his doctrines except him wan just dey proud.

All this bloggers self

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by UIA04(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Y
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by femi4: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
iamtewwy:
.am an atheist but this man is d only pastor i respect in d whole world.. He is d only man that can tell me to sit down and open d bible for me and i would listen!! I can never and would never throw any shades at him!! Respect to him please
then you are not an atheist cos they believe in no God irrespective of the preacher

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by mexxmoney: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't agree with your attempt to potray Kumuyi as being more righteous than other men of God. As a human being I believe kumuyi has his own flaws as everybody has their own. The fact that he chose one path does not make it the only right path. The same Jesus who forgave the woman taken in adultery used whips on people when it was necessary. Stop casting aspersions on other men of God who decide to tow a different path from Kumuyi. I stand with Ibiyeome's decision to defend himself against the evil allegations that were levelled against him

4 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by KKKWHITE(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
One of the best church because their ways are christ like .

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
goryorhal:

What are they facing ? grin
Na my mouth you want hear say Buhari no get blokos.
AngelicBeing:
grin grin wink
I'm not laughing with you
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by iamtewwy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
then you are not an atheist cos they believe in no God irrespective of the preacher
I dont believe in god sir! I would only listen to him out of respect
Apostle suleiman no fit tel me make i sitdown make him preach for me..i go finish am with insults!! Dats wat my post meant

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by felixomor: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
You respect kumuyi blah blah...
But u dont obey what he preaches.....

Hmmmmm undecided

"If you love me, obey my commandments"

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by femi4: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
obyrich:
He has the anointing of holiness while the others had that of prosperity and swag. If you attack the image of a holy man, you won't inflict any damage whereas an attack on the image of a prosperity preacher will affect his business and drive his customers away. So they need to defend their business jealously.
heresy

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oyind18:

I'm not laughing with you
grin grin grin wink tongue
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Emycord: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
michaelwilli:
if u knw deeper lifers, u must knw kumuyi.

Papa y u lyin?
i kept wondering about ur statement while i read this rubbish. If there is a man that is so well know in christian circle today i think kumuyi will be that person. For this man to sit at or's side and he knows him not , am forced to ask op are you the only visitor in jerusalem that does not know about jesus.imagine forcing him to introduced himself quiet hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by MakeADifference: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Seem 'em all
I like kumuyi, he is the best mog, etc
Does that help any life?
Lets leave MOG and get our own life
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by EAZY2422(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
now,dis is how u invite controversies for a man who is on his own cruise.why da hell can't u punk a** dudes can't just shut da fvck up nd allow sleeping dogs lie?now u hav invited some anonymous cvnt to come up with some shitty stuff.nd its people like u dat will still come out blasting him wen someone formulates a cocky story dat look too gud to be true.yanga dey sleep,trouble wan wake am.......ok

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Stevoohlicent(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
God fight for his people.... but something happened yesterday, I like draugth alot so I decide to and watch the old men play outside my estate, on getting their people were much playing...their was a man called pastor who came in with his church member then people started respecting him as a man God.so he decide to play and I sat beside him I was disappointed in him if u persive the odor coming out of his mouth men I fear ooooo the man don shack alcohol he was smelling...moral go to church and woship not ur pastor.....
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
No church in particular and any of the so called MOG in general is better than the other. They're all the same. . . Objects of subjugation.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by cathodekazim: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oyind18:
That scenario is different from what apostle Suleiman and pastor Ibiyeomie is going through right now.

Op, take this junk back to where you brought it from.

Mtcheeeeeew

y hasnt kumuyi bn allegated or accused of any wrongdoing

must it always b suleiman

afflictions dnt just rise
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by mickeymimi: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
He is the only pastor I know that preaches so much on Holiness , rapture and making the kingdom of God .

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by engineerboat(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
frubben:
So the man castigating deeper life did not even make one common sense? If me jam kumuyi one on one with scriptural references he will have a rethink about his doctrines except him wan just dey proud.

All this bloggers self

Try and visit him At DCLM HQ Gbagada any time, anyday, He will give you opportunity to discuss with Him.

You will come back here to tell us your experience.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
They have been controversies in their mode of doctrines but he was able to scale through them with spiritual focus, maturity and standard the church should never give room for anything unrighteous

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
cathodekazim:

y hasnt kumuyi bn allegated or accused of any wrongdoing

must it always b suleiman

afflictions dnt just rise
Go sleep abeg, no be my mouth you go hear say Buhari no get blokos
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by AustineCJ: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
His my mentor.... am not a deeper life member but I respect daddy Kumuyi alot. he doesn't associate himself with Nigeria dirty politics,he is not after prosperity but holiness n righteousness.i was really surprised when during one of his Crusades he said though Nigeria have changed some currencies into polima his yet to touch them n that was almost 6month gone since the change........ I remembered during the Easter retreat on a morning he was about to preach he was informed his sick wife at the hospital just died...these man kept singing hymns for over 30min nobody knowing why.He preached soundly before heading to the hospital to see the late wife. I love these man so much....

11 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by ndcide(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
All these threads are just to blackmail pastors you people falsely accuse.

I'm still see paid banner on nairaland against Apostle Suleman by the Otobo people.

Yet Seun keeps bothering us with post like this.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by basty: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
I am praying to God to break me and remould me.
My mentor is Dr. D. K. Olukoya of MFM. His brokenness is unrivaled. His mentor is Late Apostle Ayo Babalola founder of CAC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) / Names Of Churches In Nigeria / Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.