Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example (39378 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by pukena(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Keep quiet and don't say what u don't know. Where u in the plane? This is a cooked up story.

I am a pastor. If u re in their shoes, you would do worst.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by ychris: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
LAFO:

Chai
Like say Seun go reward comments
modified.
it's cos i have something reasonable to say. I had to booked that space.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by oruma19: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
obyrich:
He has the anointing of holiness while the others had that of prosperity and swag. If you attack the image of a holy man, you won't inflict any damage whereas an attack on the image of a prosperity preacher will affect his business and drive his customers away. So they need to defend their business jealously.
baaaad guy!!!! So u mean ibiyeomie and suleman are businessmen? grin
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by frubben(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
engineerboat:

Try and visit him At DCLM HQ Gbagada any time, anyday, He will give you opportunity to discuss with Him.

You will come back here to tell us your experience.

We will just end up arguing because me am open minded and he is not. So no need. Later bro
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by chronique(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Xavier9ja:
Am sorry to say this but kumuyi is the only preacher I admire, cherish and respect in the whole universe. I don't attend deeper life but this man teaches the real word of God, he preaches the bible from cover to cover, he is humble and he would have lived a flambouyant lifestyle if he wanted to but cos of his understanding of the word of God he is living a simple life which has made him excel spiritually. I am a sinner and I pray for Gods grace to turn away from my bad ways and I hope to have an encounter with papa kumuyi someday.

Exactly. I attend redeemed Christian church of God but I respect Kumuyi more than Adeboye. During my childhood years, my mom attended deeper life and that was where the foundation of Christianity was laid in me. I'm still a Christian today, because of the word of God I was taught in deeper life. Without that foundation, I surely would have been something else today. One of my greatest desires, is to meet Kumuyi one on one and spend some time with him. Kumuyi is the bench mark of what a true Christian should be like (simple, humble, no controversy, no scandal, etc).

9 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by AlanSugar(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Half baked stories... How can a man know so much about the doctrines of a particular church and the lifestyles of its members well enof to put out a criticism yet doesn't know the man at the helm of affairs of the church? Bunkum! Why do so called Christians tell fallible lies? This is just an attempt to unnecessarily launder of kumuyi's image. Kontinu.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by flamingREED(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
ademega:
How can we verify this story?
No way.

All your write up is the reason why fulani and others are killing Christians like Christmas chicken without resistance.

Those who brought Christianity to us are not taking any attack lightly.
So, what are we self

Christians don't safeguard lives.
It's the duty of the law enforcement agents.

Nevertheless, one can overthrow a wicked State on his knees.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by oruma19: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
frubben:
So the man castigating deeper life did not even make one common sense? If me jam kumuyi one on one with scriptural references he will have a rethink about his doctrines except him wan just dey proud.

All this bloggers self
kumuyi has never been against good things, he only teaches modesty in whatever good thing u r involved in. William kumuyi is deeply rooted in the scripture oooo, I doubt u will be able to debate with him. Not even his serious members can u debate scriptures with. People wey de fall Jehovah's witness hand as JW people Sabi Bible reach. Omo leave deeperlife oooo. They are on their own. But I advise parents who want their children to be sound in the scriptures, take them to deeperlife children class and forever u won't regret it. I am a product of such classes and I knw how much that has helped me through life .

3 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by sodeide2013: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
That is good, but that is a different situation. It was a private discussion of the man's opinion. It is different from publishing falsehood in the open media. If you do that about kumuyi, deeper life would at least issue a press statement. It is not something you keep quiet about. That is not what Christianity says.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Realist2: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
They used to tell us that Deeper Life used to drink blood but until the day i attended the church, i waited for them to share blood, but lo and behold, it was all lies.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by AlanSugar(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
iamtewwy:
.am an atheist but this man is d only pastor i respect in d whole world.. He is d only man that can tell me to sit down and open d bible for me and i would pretend to listen and wont try to arque.cause of the respect i have for him!! I can never and would never throw any shades at him!! Respect to him please

Apostle suleiman no fit try come near me! Talkless of to preach for me! Him dey crase?

You sure say you be atheist? You lie. If you are an atheist, anyhow you treat kumuyi, give 'sulesome' the same treatment. Atheism is a dangerous practice doling out even more dangerous doctrines. Desist Pls.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by anitapreeti(f): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
His humility is contagious.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by odimbannamdi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
[sub][/sub]
LAFO:

Chai

Like say Seun go reward comments

A frontpagr topic has a lot of people clamouring to be the first to have their opinion aired. So, its a race for who gets to post first.

So, the first thing to do is to book a space by just posting something, even if its a dot, then come back and modify it to something reasonable.

If u go back and check out the comments you quoted, they all been modified

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by obyrich(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
heresy
What is heretic about the bolded in your quote?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Fumiex(f): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
every pastor and their own way of life. he is a very cool and calm person but u cant compare apostole suleiman with him, e grew up from the street. one thing u cant hide even if u r a christain or not is how u grew o. some pastor wont take nonsense while others will do. to me i prefer rogged pastor that dont nonsense from anybody. being a pastor dosent make u a dummy. u act wen somone step on yr toes
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by odimbannamdi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
frubben:
So the man castigating deeper life did not even make one common sense? If me jam kumuyi one on one with scriptural references he will have a rethink about his doctrines except him wan just dey proud.

All this bloggers self

Please, we would love to drink from your wealth of knowledge regarding the emboldened. Please, enlighten me, and be rest assured that your teachings to reach Pastor Kumuyi coz i happen to be a deeperlifer too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Jay542(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
He should have defended his church. I don't always have regard for people who can't defend what they do.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by femi4: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
obyrich:
What is heretic about the bolded in your quote?
you can't attain holiness by anointing..... Its not by works, so let no man boast
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by anyebedgreat: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Emycord:
i kept wondering about ur statement while i read this rubbish. If there is a man that is so well know in christian circle today i think kumuyi will be that person. For this man to sit at or's side and he knows him not , am forced to ask op are you the only visitor in jerusalem that does not know about jesus.imagine forcing him to introduced himself quiet hilarious
it's possible to know him and not know what he looks like
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by odimbannamdi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
then you are not an atheist cos they believe in no God irrespective of the preacher

Lol...

Every Atheist, irrespective of their unruffled stance and very logical arguments, know deep down in their heart that there is a God they will answer to when the roll is called up yonder
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Shafiiimran99: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Church has been destroyed already by the roman
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by eluelu: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Anti Christians always believe that Christians suppose to be poor, timid, fearful, allow other to ride on them, be humiliated without defence and above all voiceless.
But it a wrong perspective. Pastor are first human being and citizens of a country. They have equal right and enjoy the same privileges offered by the law and constitution.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by wizod(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
I love kumuyi, he is a heavenly candidate n not all dis money conscious Yoruba preachers in d likes of Ibiyemio, Oyedepo, Adeboye n others[/color]I love kumuyi, he is a heavenly candidate n not all dis money conscious Yoruba preachers in d likes of Ibiyemio, Oyedepo, Adeboye n others
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by JideAmuGiaka: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fireson:
Humble preacher of holiness... smiley

I love this man too much. His humility is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by goldedprince: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
op, do you want him to be exposd too?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by odimbannamdi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
mexxmoney:
I don't agree with your attempt to potray Kumuyi as being more righteous than other men of God. As a human being I believe kumuyi has his own flaws as everybody has their own. The fact that he chose one path does not make it the only right path. The same Jesus who forgave the woman taken in adultery used whips on people when it was necessary. Stop casting aspersions on other men of God who decide to tow a different path from Kumuyi. I stand with Ibiyeome's decision to defend himself against the evil allegations that were levelled against him

1. Of course Kumuyi is human and have humanly flaws as well. But the context of this thread revolves around holiness and the christian race, and in this race, one can actually attain a level of grace perfection, and suffice it to say, by the special grace of God, Kumuyi is gracefully perfect. God continue to preserve him

2. Only, i repeat, ONLY, one path - the path of holiness and righteousness - leads to the kingdom of God. You are either in that path or you are not. It is a case of absoluteness and not relativity.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Chidegu: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kumuyi is saint so is every one who is born again
Afam4eva:
I grew up mostly as a Deeper Life member and i left because of their doctrines. However, i think Kumuyi is someone that other so called men of Gd should look up to when coducting themselves. I'm not saying tat Kumuyi is a saint but as far as being humble and meek goes, he thumps all the Pastors that i've ever come across.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by obyrich(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
you can't attain holiness by anointing..... Its not by works, so let no man boast
Is annoiting synonymous with works?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Super story
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by frubben(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Please, we would love to drink from your wealth of knowledge regarding the emboldened. Please, enlighten me, and be rest assured that your teachings to reach Pastor Kumuyi coz i happen to be a deeperlifer too

Naah we will just end up arguing. No nee bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) / Names Of Churches In Nigeria / Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.