Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example (39384 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Miles300: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
This man travels with his wife in any crusade or church programmed home and away to avoid stories like apostle Suleman
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by femi4: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
obyrich:
Is annoiting synonymous with works?
Are you changing the topic?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by seunlayi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
I almost left Christianity but for this man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by obyrich(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
femi4:
Are you changing the topic?
No. You said holiness can't be attained by anointing. And in the same breath talk about boasting of one's works? How is holiness and works related? If holiness is divine is annoiting not divine? Kumuiyi has the annoiting of holiness. How does that sound like boasting of one's works?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by karnap(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Stil yet some of his member are behaving more likely of suleiman and ibeoyomie..;
hepocrets every where.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by bebe2(f): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
iamtewwy:
.am an atheist but this man is d only pastor i respect in d whole world.. He is d only man that can tell me to sit down and open d bible for me and i would pretend to listen and wont try to arque.cause of the respect i have for him!! I can never and would never throw any shades at him!! Respect to him please

Apostle suleiman no fit try come near me! Talkless of to preach for me! Him dey crase?

Add Amb Dion Osagie to that list, he is not a pastor ooo, but his life style reminds of Jesus every day even though I don't believe in organised religion. U can google him.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by PROPHETmichael: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
ychris:
[b] Pls someone should pls as a matter of urgency show this to Apostle Sulaiman and that Port-Harcourt guy of a pastor to read and forgive.

The pastor has forgiven Kemi; it's now upto the police to accept the forgiveness. So therefore, hush let the police do their job.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by femi4: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
obyrich:
No. You said holiness can't be attained by anointing. And in the same breath talk about boasting of one's works? How is holiness and works related? If holiness is divine is annoiting not divine? Kumuiyi has the annoiting of holiness. How does that sound like boasting of one's works?
Read scripture about holiness and righteousness and you ll understand
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by odimbannamdi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fumiex:
every pastor and their own way of life. he is a very cool and calm person but u cant compare apostole suleiman with him, e grew up from the street. one thing u cant hide even if u r a christain or not is how u grew o. some pastor wont take nonsense while others will do. to me i prefer rogged pastor that dont nonsense from anybody. being a pastor dosent make u a dummy. u act wen somone step on yr toes

When Stephen was being stoned to death, he even pleaded to God not to require his blood from the hands of his assailants.

When the apostles were reviled and persecuted, they never for once thought to revenge their persecutors.

When Jesus was brought before Pilate to defend himself against the allegations the Scribes and Pharisees levelled against him, he did not utter a word.

See, it doesnt matter where u grew up in or what you have been through, the spirit of God makes you as gentle as a dove so much that you would prefer to lose everything for the sake of Heaven

4 Likes

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by bemyguest(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
iamtewwy:
.am an atheist but this man is d only pastor i respect in d whole world.. He is d only man that can tell me to sit down and open d bible for me and i would pretend to listen and wont try to arque.cause of the respect i have for him!! I can never and would never throw any shades at him!! Respect to him please

Apostle suleiman no fit try come near me! Talkless of to preach for me! Him dey crase?

Who be u before. The Apostle dont have ur time either

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by PROPHETmichael: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
karnap:
Stil yet some of his member are behaving more likely of suleiman and ibeoyomie..;
hepocrets every where.

Kemi and Stephanie has been forgiven by the pastors, it's now upto the police to accept the forgiveness.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by odimbannamdi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
frubben:

Naah we will just end up arguing. No nee bro

Lol...Kumuyi wont even give you the privilege of getting into an argument with him, trust me. But i am pretty sure that he will leave you better edified than he met u
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by guiddoti: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
There would be a lot of surprises when God shall come. Many pastors have too many heaviness that will not make them rapturable. As a pastor, you don't need carrying someone to court for castigating you. No! Kumuyi would have taken many to court if he was salvation ministry's pastor, yet, he chose not.

May God heal character disorder in some men of God.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by PROPHETmichael: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
bemyguest:

Who be u before. The Apostle dont have ur time either

U dey mind that keyboard warrior?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by policy12: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
obyrich:
He has the anointing of holiness while the others had that of prosperity and swag. If you attack the image of a holy man, you won't inflict any damage whereas an attack on the image of a prosperity preacher will affect his business and drive his customers away. So they need to defend their business jealously.

Bros u harsh o o. Living right is just the best, in my own words in holiness and meekness Kumuyi we kno.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by brainpulse: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
obyrich:
He has the anointing of holiness while the others had that of prosperity and swag. If you attack the image of a holy man, you won't inflict any damage whereas an attack on the image of a prosperity preacher will affect his business and drive his customers away. So they need to defend their business jealously.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by buchilino(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Instead of peace, religion in Nigeria has brought nothing but confusion and chaos

JUST LIKE KUMUYI I TOO HATE RELIGION, BUT D ISSUE ISN'T ABOUT RELIGION BUT ABOUT TRUE SALVATION N HOLY LIVING, WHICH KUMUYI STANDS FOR.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by guiddoti: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
AlanSugar:
Half baked stories... How can a man know so much about the doctrines of a particular church and the lifestyles of its members well enof to put out a criticism yet doesn't know the man at the helm of affairs of the church? Bunkum! Why do so called Christians tell fallible lies? This is just an attempt to unnecessarily launder of kumuyi's image. Kontinu.
Did you know people have defamated on this man, yet, he took no one to court.? Here is another Man of God, who will castigate other churches' doctrines but wouldnt take blogger's defamation.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by PROPHETmichael: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
odimbannamdi:

When Stephen was being stoned to death, he even pleaded to God not to require his blood from the hands of his assailants.

When the apostles were reviled and persecuted, they never for once thought to revenge their persecutors.

When Jesus was brought before Pilate to defend himself against the allegations the Scribes and Pharisees levelled against him, he did not utter a word.

See, it doesnt matter where u grew up in or what you have been through, the spirit of God makes you as gentle as a dove so much that you would prefer to lose everything for the sake of Heaven

Go and read your bible, you will see where Jesus told his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy swords. That is the same sword that Peter later used to slash someone's ear. The amazing thing there is that Jesus didn't tell Peter to throw it away rather, he said to Peter “Put back your sword." Meaning, because the journey is far, he will definitely need it in future.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by ipodstinks: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
iamtewwy:

hypocritical human spotted.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by sheunpompey: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thank God for people like GS.... Sound word of God are not easy to come by in Nigeria... Nigerians in particular have place so much premium on the things of this corrupt world even more than their afterlife....
Nigerians, GS isn't the Holy person in Nigeria but he is one of the few among the sound doctrine preachers...
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by castrokiller(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
goryorhal:
One of the best man of God out there..

Long life baba
MCAN..... Men not man
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Jonwesley(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rubbish, casting aspersions all in the name of defaming Pastor David Ibiyeomie, right?

It's just a figment of your imagination. Your story lacks proof and it's fake. In fact the devil in people have suddenly started another way of sympathizing seeking avenues to get Kemi Olunloyo out by force. This poster and the one who derided Pastor David Ibiyeomie being un-Christ like in an earlier post are his agents.

Can we have peace on Nairaland for a moment please. Kemi Olunloyo's antecedents are known every where in Naija, and how come she has suddenly become a saint?
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by emerged01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oyind18:
That scenario is different from what apostle Suleiman and pastor Ibiyeomie is going through right now.

Op, take this junk back to where you brought it from.

Mtcheeeeeew
Thank you. Kemi should be jailed because she has broken the law.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by LePrezident(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
frubben:

Naah we will just end up arguing. No nee bro

Lol, and you think Kumuyi will argue with you? Gosh smh... all further comments reserved.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by dragonking3: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
ychris:
Pls someone should pls as a matter of urgency show this to Apostle Sulaiman and that Port-Harcourt guy of a pastor to read and forgive.

Even tho Kemi Olunloyo may happened to be an irritant sometimes(nobody is perfect nah) but he just has to let go. Pls, the latter shld as a matter of fact free the woman for anything he believes in sake.

There nothing compare to freedom.

You dnt fight ur battles, God does.

No man can pull u down except u allow him.

If there's need for anyone to defend you, let jesus do that not lawyer.
Is aunty Kemi not also a Christian, so let God fight her battle for her.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by dragonking3: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
majekdom2:
Why would you expect kumuyi to heat up an arguement. Will wining or loosing make any difference or change the deeper life church. Different context as with a criminal case as kemi's. Do you even understand the meaning of controversy? The person in this case only aired his thoughts and opinions... thats freedom of speech.
Publishing scandal and fake news to defame people is a crime. Totally different. May God grant Nigerians wisdom and intelligence.
Leave the foolish OP. He wants to use an argument to validate defamation of character
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
emerged01:

Thank you. Kemi should be jailed because she has broken the law.
Yes o, I don't want to talk. No be mouth them go hear say Buhari no get blokos
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by dragonking3: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
karnap:
hepocrets every where.
You are the hypocrite because you believe a story that has a high percentage of being false or lies. Anybody can cook up this story.
As for aunty Kemi, na PH prison she go chop watery beans. Very soon Otobo and freeze will join her

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by ajaophobia(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
ychris:
Pls someone should pls as a matter of urgency show this to Apostle Sulaiman and that Port-Harcourt guy of a pastor to read and forgive.

Even tho Kemi Olunloyo may happened to be an irritant sometimes(nobody is perfect nah) but he just has to let go. Pls, the latter shld as a matter of fact free the woman for anything he believes in sake.

There nothing compare to freedom.

You dnt fight ur battles, God does.

No man can pull u down except u allow him.

If there's need for anyone to defend you, let jesus do that not lawyer.

Most Nigerians are very hypocritical. When otobo was attacking Suleiman, most of you were enjoying it, calling pastors all sort of names without asking relevant questions and wanting evidence. Now the table has turn around, everyone now want the Christ-like altitude. In as much I want the pastors involve to leave them alone and let bygone be bygone, we should also know that things like these are sensitive and effects on their congregations.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by Rainmaker69(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
I understand the need to share moral values but should these values be based on unfounded stories? This story, if found to be false will distract people from the very enlightening message.
Re: Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example by hucienda: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
And who is the chap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of Churches In Nigeria / Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.