Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? (1902 Views)

Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by RichlyOBS(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
guys do you respect her when she allows you to kueku (fck) her on her first visit to your base??

Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
it depends on her parole, class and beauty

only lack of maturity can make me lose respect for her..
you know what I mean!
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by RichlyOBS(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Foxyn:
it depends on her parole, class and beauty

only lack of maturity can make me lose respect for her..
you know what I mean!
I gat you....
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Homers123(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
We had sex the first day and we are still together 4 years after.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Safiaa(f): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thats nice. Hope you'll marry her in the end.
Homers123:
We had sex the first day and we are still together 4 years after.

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Tallesty1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
The question here should be, will she respect me if I ask for sex on our first date?

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Homers123(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Thats nice. Hope you'll marry her in the end.
In my world of fantasy I only have her on my mind.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Safiaa(f): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whats that supposed to mean?
Homers123:
In my world of fantasy I only have her on my mind.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Homers123(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Whats that supposed to mean?
She is all I want.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Safiaa(f): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
When is the ceremony?
Homers123:
She is all I want.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by ise82(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
The first day I met my lady she made love to me. I was surprised because I didn't expect it. She's my best friend now.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Homers123(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
When is the ceremony?
Soon not this year though.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Safiaa(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Okay. Dont waste her time, okay?
Homers123:
Soon not this year though.
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by ebube93: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
I make love to girls whom I love so if we have sex on her first visit, it won't change anything

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by elkraune(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
so should we fry beans?
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Homers123(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Okay. Dont waste her time, okay?
Alright,Chris Anyanwu.lol
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Marcus01: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Fuckshiit: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
fûçk no
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by pennytrate: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
♣ • → yes•

only if she won't turn into a drama queen after•
°°
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
The question here should be, will she respect me if I ask for sex on our first date?
I feel u bros
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by RichlyOBS(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Marcus01:
Don't you guys think about anything else aside sex? This is why Africa is the way it is. Bunch of Idiots. Go get a job and make this country a better place. Lazy men
you are an idiotic human being were are you from by the way? there's a section for everything here.... what have you done for your country slowpoke?? this is the reason why some black are so stupid white people aren't like this they maintain their lane....if you don't like to see post like this what the hell are you doing here in romance section oga banku?? go get a job yourself.... a fool that believe he's wise....

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Marcus01: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by RichlyOBS(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2017
Marcus01:
look at the epistle you just wrote and then look at your life. It's a pity bro. It is well with you
Re: Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? by Sunnypa11(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2017
After I don serve her Bullet Beans...She is must show me respect and I will reciprocate

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls Are Chip / How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? / Commissioner For Women Affairs In Anambra Takes Action On 15 Year Old Chinwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.