Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (24615 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Lucy001(f): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:
Rubbish!

His head must be full of nuts

Isn't it glaring that Marvis and Bally shhared votes which accounted for the 40% Bally got in previous week.

Same will happen come sunday. Bisola Efe and Marvis will share votes cos they have similar, if not same fan base.

Wonder how he will cry when Tboss finally wins

#TeamTboss

Many dont know how the game works, u dont team up, dat is the advantage TBoss have over Efe and co.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Realali(f): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Know body way know no that before bbn my ass
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Mcflurry(f): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2017
irynterri:
Nigerians and their irrational way of thinking,once it is not in their favour they will say it was ojoro...I participated in voting for the first time last week because of the bullying for t-boss,not online polls ooo because I know that does not count but through sms,team tboss even went to unilag to share recharge cards for people to vote..Many people voted for her just to prove bisola wrong,some of my friends even went about sharing recharge cards for endless voting of tboss,almost every Behind,pepperdem,celeb,team rich kids in the country want her because she and her sister are posh,people are really spending hundreds of thousands to vote for her,besides big brother is not a person it is an international organization with reputation and tboss is too small for them to loose their reputation because of her..forget online polls and vote through wechat and sms...if all this ojoro stories continue,I go just use vex vote for tboss endlessly..don't be surprised debbierise go win sef,that girl's voters are like the silent majority that voted for trump grin
Thank you. Instead of them to focus on who they like and cast votes they are busy hating on Tboss, the focus and attention is on her. They are helping her win even without knowing. They should read more on the law of the universe (Law of Attraction)

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Lucy001:

Many dont know how the game works, u dont team up, dat is the advantage TBoss have over Efe and co.

You said it all!

That team will definitely work against him come sunday! His votes will split into 3 parts

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Lucy001(f): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:

You said it all!

That team will definitely work against him come sunday! His votes will split into 3 parts

lol grin and his fans would start shouting Tboss witch, bigbrother cheating!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by abnsugbe: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Mynd44:
This is pure BS. How can he say her votes are being rigged?

Debbie-rise has been getting votes week after week and yet no one has wondered how she gets her votes, for all I know, I have not seen as much people campaign for her as they shout for TBoss

And the issue of Big Brother having a crush on TBoss, this is retarded. Big Brother is not one person but represents a team of people handling what goes on and how the show goes.

I wonder why a lot of Nigerians act like they have lost their sense of reasoning

You dont seem to understand how things work in the entertainment industry...Tboss is the leading role..they have set her to win the 25million and use her to Make over 100 Million..Thats how things works...No other winner can make the money tboss will make for BB:.Get sense....

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Tboss family has money, she doesn't need the cash abeg. Nigerian big men go Bleep her yansh scata and give her all the billions she needs. Pls lets vote for Efe that needs the cash . The boy is a small up and coming artist. And from the way he is, he will give some part of the cash to marvis' and Bisola. Pls let us vote for Efe.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Roric: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
winkmart:
Nigerian artiste, Tunde Ednut, made it clear during the Kemen/TBoss saga that he's not a fan of TBoss. Now, he's claiming that Big Brother has a crush on TBoss which is why she's made it this far and will most likely win. To further prove his point, he pointed out that Bally had the highest votes last week and this week got the lowest votes, thereby insinuating that the votes were tampered with. He wrote:

"So TBOSS got to the final. Anyways I know she will win as the whole thing don be like this. Big Brother has a crush on TBOSS walahi.... Bally had the highest vote last week, now he had the lowest. Abeg make una comot with all these rubbish. Big Brother is in love with TBOSS. I said so, sorry I wrote so. if TBOSS wins over Bisola or Efe, then THEM DON DO OJORO."

[img]https://4.bp..com/-CTfkGheHfWA/WOHsJkdSycI/AAAAAAAMEw4/naExnUwL1q8V8SWA202g6aIOxF1_XNShACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/tunde-ednut-insinuates-big-brother.html

What else do you expect from a person whose career is fading away before it even starts.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by kayo80(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
lampard01:
op you get sense so ?
Tunde ednut a comedian?

He started out as a comedian.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Lucy001:

lol grin and his fans would start shouting Tboss witch, bigbrother cheating!

It's logical to the sane!

It's simple arithmetic. That team he formed will work against him Efe. Even a Debbia-rise will have more votes than him cos she will be getting unrivalled block votes.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Mynd44: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2017
abnsugbe:

You dont seem to understand how things work in the entertainment industry...Tboss is the leading role..they have set her to win the 25million and use her to Make over 100 Million..Thats how things works...No other winner can make the money tboss will make for BB:.Get sense....
Here is another thought, people are voting for her because she is being bullied in and out of the house.

A lot of people dont care about voting until you people started your naratives. So in a way, you guys are responsible for her huge votes.

How come none of you have said BB cheats for Debbie?

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by OYIBN: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
I didn't want to believe big brother was supporting Tboss until last night that she wanted to shoot herself on the foot by claiming she doesn't know M I ABaga. Efe was so shocked that he asked Tboss if she was joking , when she wanted to answer the question that would have made nigerians know she is fake , Big brother cut the tape and went on commercial break . On returning after the advert, the scene had passed. I now believe big brother is cheating other contestants. Why do we always cheat in Nigeria? Big brother Africa was and has never been like this. Now that it has come to Nigeria, there must be favoritism. It is sad. Leme warn big brother naija, If Tboss wins that money, nigerians will never watch your shows again. U are on ur own. U can't keep giving us unpopular candidate like u r pdp or APC + INEC.

I heard that the first season of the BB Naija in which Ebuka took part 10 years ago was also controversial. A guy was brought in 3 weeks after the show started or towards the end, can't remember and he won. The way the organisers think is that they have given the housemates a platform to market themselves so they can give the money to whoever they want. It is a sad day for our country. Where is the winner of the first season of the show. But today see what Ebuka has become.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by LordOfNaira: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Who is Tunde Ednut

I have a huge crush on Tboss. Anyone can say what they like.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Victornezzar: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
irynterri:
Nigerians and their irrational way of thinking,once it is not in their favour they will say it was ojoro...I participated in voting for the first time last week because of the bullying for t-boss,not online polls ooo because I know that does not count but through sms,team tboss even went to unilag to share recharge cards for people to vote..Many people voted for her just to prove bisola wrong,some of my friends even went about sharing recharge cards for endless voting of tboss,almost every Behind,pepperdem,celeb,team rich kids in the country want her because she and her sister are posh,people are really spending hundreds of thousands to vote for her,besides big brother is not a person it is an international organization with reputation and tboss is too small for them to loose their reputation because of her..forget online polls and vote through wechat and sms...if all this ojoro stories continue,I go just use vex vote for tboss endlessly..don't be surprised debbierise go win sef,that girl's voters are like the silent majority that voted for trump grin
Okay in conclusion u want us 2 vote 4 Tboss
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by MOSICATED5(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
The gods of d Bini land has decided to favour her daughter. BossNation

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Lucy001(f): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:

It's logical to the sane!

It's simple arithmetic. That team he formed will work against me. Even a Debbia-rise will have more votes than him cos she will be getting unrivalled block votes.

Lolz grin and the funnies thing is dat many of his fans are still hoping for another repeat of 51% he scored 2 weeks ago, not knowing a Bisola is der, and he has never ran with Bisola before, it is good to know how to read games, only Bally would hv seen it coming, but he jettison @ the last min.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by nemadfsyahooc: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
right from the onset, Tboss has been programed to win the ojoro show, Naija are so gullible spending their hard earned money to text and vote, rubbish show.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Lordkylie(f): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Here is another thought, people are voting for her because she is being bullied in and out of the house.

A lot of people dont care about voting until you people started your naratives. So in a way, you guys are responsible for her huge votes.

this is so on point I've never been a fan of bbn don't even watch it but I'm so voting for tboss because of all the bullying and accusations. Imagine people calling her a prostitute and all that but these same persons are bisola's fans.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
I didn't want to believe big brother was supporting Tboss until last night that she wanted to shoot herself on the foot by claiming she doesn't know M I ABaga. Efe was so shocked that he asked Tboss if she was joking , when she wanted to answer the question that would have made nigerians know she is fake , Big brother cut the tape and went on commercial break . On returning after the advert, the scene had passed. I now believe big brother is cheating other. contestants. Why do we always cheat in Nigeria? Big brother Africa was and has never been like this. Now that it has come to Nigeria, there must be favoritism. It is sad. Leme warn big brother naija, If Tboss wins that money, nigerians will never watch your shows again. U are on ur own. U can't keep giving us unpopular candidate like u r pdp or APC + INEC.
. Lmaooo so it's favoritism now yh? She said she has heard the names but can't place the face man. But it's the negative you want to focus on, that's fine. So big brother can't even go on a commercial break again? Wawu

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
I didn't want to believe big brother was supporting Tboss until last night that she wanted to shoot herself on the foot by claiming she doesn't know M I ABaga. Efe was so shocked that he asked Tboss if she was joking , when she wanted to answer the question that would have made nigerians know she is fake , Big brother cut the tape and went on commercial break . On returning after the advert, the scene had passed. I now believe big brother is cheating other. contestants. Why do we always cheat in Nigeria? Big brother Africa was and has never been like this. Now that it has come to Nigeria, there must be favoritism. It is sad. Leme warn big brother naija, If Tboss wins that money, nigerians will never watch your shows again. U are on ur own. U can't keep giving us unpopular candidate like u r pdp or APC + INEC.
. Lmaooo so it's favoritism now yh? She said she has heard the names but can't place the face man. But it's the negative you want to focus on, that's fine. So big brother can't even go on a commercial break again? Waaaawu
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by wendy105: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2017
winkmart:
EFE is winning

Efe all the way
#teamefe#
Efelicious
Efelicization
Efejagaban!!!
We await your victory bro
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by seunmsg(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Ednut or whatever he calls himself must be very stupid. I dont like Tboss that much but she definitely deserved to be in that house ahead of Marvis and Efe. If he's not complaining aboEut those two, he should not complain about Tboss. It is not compulsory that everybody must have a story of a humble beginning. Tboss has presented herself as a porch and classy lady and so many rich Nigerians have connected with her and they keep voting for her week in week out.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by willibounce1(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Una no go vote but una go complain pass. Something with when there is an election in the country. People would stay at home and watch TV or play ball and when the result is out, they shout rigging. Ask tunde whether him vote for anybody, e no go fit answer.

Stop complaining and vote for you fav
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:
Rubbish!

His head must be full of nuts

Isn't it glaring that Marvis and Bally shhared votes which accounted for the 40% Bally got in previous week.

Same will happen come sunday. Bisola Efe and Marvis will share votes cos they have similar, if not same fan base.

Wonder how he will cry when Tboss finally wins

#TeamTboss

Nice argument. But Bisola, Marvis and Efe have independent and authentic supporters, as well as Debbie rise. Tboss supporters are really deluded, because there is nothing to support about TBoss to be honest, I've tried to see her in every positive light. She isn't talented one bit, and does not even attempt to try or show effort. Going forward, I'm more comfortable with any other housemate winning asides from Tboss.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
Whoever wins BBN gets to be the brand ambassador of the sponsor payporte (I think?) so, Tboss has the prettiest face, naturally the sponsors would want someone that looks like a model with pretty face to be their brand ambassador... you get the logic?
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Abagworo(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
If Efe doesn't win this big brother Naija by a very wide margin then they should end the fake show once and for all.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2017
OYIBN:
Viewers have been so stuck on their favourite housemate they missed all the systematic rigging. When the show first started 3 housemates were up for eviction and two housemates namely Miyonse and Soma were evicted. Since then there has been 7,5,4housemates up and only one housemate would be evicted. Why? Tboss is usually second to the last. If 2 housemates were to leave, she would go. Bally ought not to even have been up for nomination last week Monday because the previous day Sunday, Ebuka told us the HOH will not save and replace. That was to be done on Wednesday.by the housemates themselves. Suddenly the rule was changed and Bisola was forced to save and replace. Unfortunately Bally was the only one that could be put up. So Bisola saved Efe and put Bally up.This tells me the organisers did not want Bally in the final and they feared Tboss may go. Why can't we be honest and straightforward in this country. Why are we so corrupt? Why do we like to manipulate. Most likely Bally's votes were switched because all 4 results were so close. To me the organisers already know who would win. It is rumoured that Tboss is close to a bigwig in the company of the sponsor of the programme
Uncle, so you sat down and wrote this long epistle and ended up sounding like Sarrki(no offense sweetie kiss) what do you think would've happened if Marvis and Efe where to share votes? And do you also realize that votes from other countries also help put a housemate above others? The polls this week won't have much difference between them because Efe, Bisola and Marvis would share votes. But I can't say that for Tboss and Debbie. With the way things are, Debbie might not be far from getting the pay.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by MGeey(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Mynd44:
This is pure BS. How can he say her votes are being rigged?

Debbie-rise has been getting votes week after week and yet no one has wondered how she gets her votes, for all I know, I have not seen as much people campaign for her as they shout for TBoss

In case you are voting, the correct spelling is Debie-Rise. Spread the info. TeamDebie-Rise
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Because DEBBIE rise is obviously TALENTED so can easily win fans. She is also very active in that house. From day 1 Tboss had isolated herself from everyone in the house, this is BBNaija not BBRomaina. She is a nice person don't get me wrong but this is a lifestyle game based on Nigerian lifestyle. Hence all her fans are Sympathetic voters, not genuinely supportive fans.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by OYIBN: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Another way the show was rigged is this. The organisers know there are cliques in the house. When the show first started there were about 3 cliques. The surviving clique originally consisted of Bisola, Marvis, Efe and TTT. TTT was not loyal to the clique and Efe quickly detected this while Bisola forgot what she came to the house for and started falling in love with TTT. TTT was evicted and Bally was a late addition to the clique. A clique that later surfaced was Tboss and Derby. For 10 weeks the housemates were not to discuss nominations. The penalty for doing so was stiff. They could even be disqualified from the show for doing so. If you notice well close friends in the house never nominated the same housemates for eviction because there was no chance to discuss nominations with each other.All of a sudden with just one eviction to go, housemates were encouraged to do so. Why? Manipulation. Of course it is normal that the cliques would nominate the same way. That is why they are a clique. It is meant to have each others back, have each others fans back and then nominate each other if they have to. So the organisers already knew the results of the nomination before it took place. But their main aim was to gather sympathy for Tboss. As soon as conspiracy started the viewing public started demonising Efe and his group. Started calling them haters and all manner of names. Then sympathy started for Debbie and especially Tboss. Some efe fans switched and started feeling sorry for Tboss. It worked so well for Tboss because her strategy is always to portray herself as a victim that is being terrorized by others. I am a researcher and l have been studying the manipulative steps being employed in order to give the organisers what they want while deceiving the public that they are running a transparent show. I can't be deceived.it

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by kizyalex10(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2017
fufuNegusi:
but why spend millions to HOST a show, when you know you"ll favor one contestant over the other
simply call the fav contestant and hand over the money to him/her and let us be, leave us with our sanity, leave our airwaves and national dailys

nepotism is never the way forward

am saying this because the few times i have watched this show BBN Tboss has never been active as other housemates, very boring babe

shey na fine we wan chop?
abeg make una go joor undecided
hmmmmmm do u think they jst bring out the 25 million from their pOcket?with suv?na ur vote dey generate the money nah,even they make more money from it.lol
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by hulla12: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE OJORO THERE.
Let me explain to you what happened, list week monday Tboss, debie-rice, marvis and bally were up for eviction, you also know that the house have a chance of saving 1person if they pass their task, Tboss and rice knowing if the house pass that task, either bally or marvis will be saved thereby putting themselves in danger so they made the HM fail which left all 4 possible for eviction. As at Monday rice and Tboss fans had started voting while the others were waiting for Wednesday to see who will be saved before voting. When it didnt happen fans became confuse on who to vote and began sharing their vote btw bally and marvis (because of the cabal efe and bisola factor) giving Tboss and debie-rice the advantage.
It was a clear game played Tboss and debie-rice out smart everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos) / Rita Dominic Shares New Pictures From Music Meet Runway / The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.