Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (24616 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
demelza:
Based on this rubbish, I will rather vote for Bisola.
I chked ur name, no need to reply.....vote for Efe sha....stop hating a small boy...
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by lawlahbammy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
wisefizz:
Uh... Bbnaija weak me walaitalaisumobilai, lasilawa

na wa oo
This man in the picture is a pastor and a lawyer.
Just because of his physic.... kontunu!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by demelza: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
I chked ur name, no need to reply.....vote for Efe sha....stop hating a small boy...
Erm.. I can't relate to Efe and his humble beginnings.
Its actually amusing that you had to insult me to get your point across.
If that is the way you hope to get votes to him, goodluck with that. wink
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
demelza:
Erm.. I can't relate to Efe and his humble beginnings.
Its actually amusing that you had to insult me to get your point across.
If that is the way you hope to get votes to him, goodluck with that. wink
didn't mean to insult u bro. Pls help d guy.. Tnx
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
OldBeer:
LOL!
Those are the only two things in this world worth dying for.
Ogbeni stop assuming every woman that is successful is also prostituting herself. That is a very archaic way of thinking. And it will always bring out people like me who have been around successful women to know that is not the case.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
what happens to being sarcastic sometimes. My guy nothing in dis life. Let's not be too hard on ourselves. We have successful Men and women around who have got clean dough. Let's just support the small boy to make something out of his life . I don't knw him from Adam but just tink he is humble enof to be rewarded with the gold cup. Una too like quarel sef... Na be be buhari and his advisors wey make naira fall? grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ylaa(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tunde Ednut is very correct
Even week before last, i saw the poll n my lovely
Tboss was leading but surprisingly, she wasnt evicted.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Let them do what they like
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by judah2000: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
That's why tunde have no career

I wanna vote but when I click on vote on WeChat I'm shown error message

how can I vote?
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by tribalistseun: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
judah2000:

I wanna vote but when I click on vote on WeChat I'm shown error message

how can I vote?
I think I have to solve this error for BossNation family. This is how to solve the problem, when ever you try to vote and it shows as if it doesn't want to load finish. Just go to the top right side Option and click to open it on browser (operamini) it will open fast there, then you can vote there.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Teedawg: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2017
annibro:

Its not a task or Exam DAT will determine the winner.
Its who can mobilize people and probably sponsor dem to vote. Are u saying if Otedola decides to give free glo airtime of over N5M to support the candidate of his choice, it won't go a long way to see such person as the winner? It's money power were talking about now. If Tboss' family sacrifice N2million airtime just to vote, she's definitely win
you've derailed from the point I was making its not relating all was saying is I don't care if its rigged or not as the winner will not find me and give me some portion of the money after wining..!!! is that clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid / Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.