Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (24617 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Misterdhee1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
seunmsg:
Ednut or whatever he calls himself must be very stupid. I dont like Tboss that much but she definitely deserved to be in that house ahead of Marvis and Efe. If he's not complaining aboEut those two, he should not complain about Tboss. It is not compulsory that everybody must have a story of a humble beginning. Tboss has presented herself as a porch and classy lady and so many rich Nigerians have connected with her and they keep voting for her week in week out.
In your own world, "being classy" should supercede talent and abilities abi? Clap for yourself. Your brain is Nigerian grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Misterdhee1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fammm:
. Lmao. So tboss fans are sympathetic? But Efe ones aren't? With the way he talks about being broke and stuffs? Did you even hear what thin tall said about him when he got evicted? Please, everybody has a lifestyle. You are in the house to live, and not otherwise
How did you come up with the comparison between Efe and Tboss? Efe is a rapper, even though a wacky one. What do we know Tboss for? Absolutely nothing. Just a ccolored skin and probably connection with powerful sugar daddies.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Xzbit91:

I don't watch this bbn bullshit but its true the amount of online bullying has made me lean towards her.

I downloaded wechat just to shame haters. Tboss sure gets a lot of stick, and I don't know the reason for all the hate.

I hate to see people been bullied unnecessarily. Is she the only housemate that hasn't been evicted? Why are the others not attacked as much as she is?

Lol good for you. And don't you think that maybe she appears to be bullied because she isn't originally naija and can't relate with the other housemates? I havent wasted my time to vote sha, otherwise I'd vote Bisola.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sirpharrell(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Have you guys realised that the hatred and bitterness towards the tboss lady may even be responsible for her sudden rise in fame? My curiosity was aroused when a female friend and her sister kept on saying nasty things about tboss. I do not have the time to follow the show daily but I have watched most of the weekly eviction shows. I couldn't understand how one could passionately hate someone you haven't even met.

From my conversation with this female friend, I realized that it is mostly females that hate this tboss girl and the reason could be usual female jealousy. When I was asked by this friend and her sister the housemate I admire most, I said tboss because I find her very attractive. They made me feel that it is the cruelest thing I have ever said to them. They preferred I lied. Na wa o.

They have been begging me for VTU credit so that they can vote massively for Efe. You know what? I am going to vote instead and I will vote MASSIVELY for the tboss lady. When I want to do anything, there is no half measure. They know what I did to aid Geoffrey win the MTN Project Fame West Africa in 2014 and I am going to do the same for the much hated tboss lady. Let me see if heaven will fall when she wins. Haba! She kill person? Abi na crime for person to fine?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Smooth278(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

Nice argument. But Bisola, Marvis and Efe have independent and authentic supporters, as well as Debbie rise. Tboss supporters are really deluded, because there is nothing to support about TBoss to be honest, I've tried to see her in every positive light. She isn't talented one bit, and does not even attempt to try or show effort. Going forward, I'm more comfortable with any other housemate winning asides from Tboss.

Big brother is not a Talent show!!! If you want a talent show look at maltina dance all, idols.......
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by annibro(f): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Teedawg:
rigged or not I don't care when they win the Money them go shear am with me ? if Tboss wins no one will watch bbnaija again... watch out for me in bbafrica

Its not a task or Exam DAT will determine the winner.
Its who can mobilize people and probably sponsor dem to vote. Are u saying if Otedola decides to give free glo airtime of over N5M to support the candidate of his choice, it won't go a long way to see such person as the winner? It's money power were talking about now. If Tboss' family sacrifice N2million airtime just to vote, she's definitely win
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Chidonc(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
fufuNegusi:
but why spend millions to HOST a show, when you know you"ll favor one contestant over the other
simply call the fav contestant and hand over the money to him/her and let us be, leave us with our sanity, leave our airwaves and national dailys

nepotism is never the way forward

am saying this because the few times i have watched this show BBN Tboss has never been active as other housemates, very boring babe

shey na fine we wan chop?
abeg make una go joor undecided
the do recover the money through voting etc
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smooth278:

Big brother is not a Talent show!!! If you want a talent show look at maltina dance all, idols.......

Smooth278 you might be wrong. Actually, contrary to popular opinion it's also a talent show. The highest form of talent shows, because there are no rehearsals or behind the scenes. Live your life and entertain people while at it and not sit down like a statue. My opinion though.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by obatez123: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
no
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by tk4rd: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:

In your own world, "being classy" should supercede talent and abilities abi? Clap for yourself. Your brain is Nigerian grin

Show me where i wrote in my post that 'being classy' should supersede talent and abilities?
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Berbierklaus(f): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
sirpharrell:
Have you guys realised that the hatred and bitterness towards the tboss lady may even be responsible for her sudden rise in fame? My curiosity was aroused when a female friend and her sister kept on saying nasty things about tboss. I do not have the time to follow the show daily but I have watched most of the weekly eviction shows. I couldn't understand how one could passionately hate someone you haven't even met.

From my conversation with this female friend, I realized that it is mostly females that hate this tboss girl and the reason could be usual female jealousy. When I was asked by this friend and her sister the housemate I admire most, I said tboss because I find her very attractive. They made me feel that it is the cruelest thing I have ever said to them. They preferred I lied. Na wa o.

They have been begging me for VTU credit so that they can vote massively for Efe. You know what? I am going to vote instead and I will vote MASSIVELY for the tboss lady. When I want to do anything, there is no half measure. They know what I did to aid Geoffrey win the MTN Project Fame West Africa in 2014 and I am going to do the same for the much hated tboss lady. Let me see if heaven will fall when she wins. Haba! She kill person? Abi na crime for person to fine?
My brother,God bless you,please this is how to vote correctly,let our votes count,the hatred is too much,I just saw a post on her official Instagram page and I felt like crying,they talked about how she has always felt dejected for been different,she wasn't accepted in Nigeria,and when they went back to Romanian they weren't accepted either and the racism was worse there.

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ginajet(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
winkmart:
Nigerian artiste, Tunde Ednut, made it clear during the Kemen/TBoss saga that he's not a fan of TBoss. Now, he's claiming that Big Brother has a crush on TBoss which is why she's made it this far and will most likely win. To further prove his point, he pointed out that Bally had the highest votes last week and this week got the lowest votes, thereby insinuating that the votes were tampered with. He wrote:

"So TBOSS got to the final. Anyways I know she will win as the whole thing don be like this. Big Brother has a I crush on TBOSS walahi.... Bally had the highest vote last week, now he had the lowest. Abeg make una comot with all these rubbish. Big Brother is in love with TBOSS. I said so, sorry I wrote so. if TBOSS wins over Bisola or Efe, then THEM DON DO OJORO."

[img]https://4.bp..com/-CTfkGheHfWA/WOHsJkdSycI/AAAAAAAMEw4/naExnUwL1q8V8SWA202g6aIOxF1_XNShACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/tunde-ednut-insinuates-big-brother.html

Why naija celebs dull like this? And this one is a role model oooo
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Berbierklaus(f): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Raintaker:
I have never voted for anyone, but with all these bull-shiit I've been reading online, I'm ready to download wechat and vote for T-boss.
Thank you,please also vote with airtime that one counts more,you can even tell your friends,family and colleagues to vote too,the girl is been hated for absolutely nothing,her sister just posted how unaccepted she has always felt when they were in Nigeria,said they even went back to Romanian and the hatred doubled,coz racism is worst there,I really feel pity for her... Please below is how to vote correctly,let our votes count.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Smooth278:

Thank You!
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
winkmart:
Nigerian artiste, Tunde Ednut, made it clear during the Kemen/TBoss saga that he's not a fan of TBoss. Now, he's claiming that Big Brother has a crush on TBoss which is why she's made it this far and will most likely win. To further prove his point, he pointed out that Bally had the highest votes last week and this week got the lowest votes, thereby insinuating that the votes were tampered with. He wrote:

"So TBOSS got to the final. Anyways I know she will win as the whole thing don be like this. Big Brother has a crush on TBOSS walahi.... Bally had the highest vote last week, now he had the lowest. Abeg make una comot with all these rubbish. Big Brother is in love with TBOSS. I said so, sorry I wrote so. if TBOSS wins over Bisola or Efe, then THEM DON DO OJORO."

[img]https://4.bp..com/-CTfkGheHfWA/WOHsJkdSycI/AAAAAAAMEw4/naExnUwL1q8V8SWA202g6aIOxF1_XNShACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/tunde-ednut-insinuates-big-brother.html

let's be honest, the system is just a rigged system ... crazy people... mtscheww
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Misterdhee1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Show me where i wrote in my post that 'being classy' should supersede talent and abilities?
Go back nd read your comment nd then ask yourself its meaning
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by adanny01(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
stinggy:
All these Tboss haters sef undecided

I hardly watch the show but with all the controversies and beef/hatred shown towards Tboss, I think I love her already. Because of her, I'll download Wechat gan grin grin

#BossNation cool

Are you aware that who ever identifies with Tboss gets evicted?

Watch your back, your landlord will soon come calling with police.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by demelza: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
as if ur miserable vote counts. Whoever wins let the person win... that won't make the others less important..
And your own inconsequential vote counts?
Assuming you have the money to vote.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sosa993: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
sirpharrell:

the same thing I told someone, tboss wouldn't have been this popular if not for so much hatred shown towards the girl. last week I had to download wechat and vote for her. And I'll never stop voting. in fact I'll make sure all my friends download wechat and we'll vote.

pls is it true they are now in the finals?, i need a reply because I need to Start publicising tboss for my people asap.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Nowenuse: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
Tboss family has money, she doesn't need the cash abeg. Nigerian big men go Bleep her yansh scata and give her all the billions she needs. Pls lets vote for Efe that needs the cash . The boy is a small up and coming artist. And from the way he is, he will give some part of the cash to marvis' and Bisola. Pls let us vote for Efe.

Oga, Big brother is not a poverty alleviation scheme!

Team Tboss! Bossnation!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sosa993: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fammm:
Thank You!

smooth278 you've said it all, they keep shouting about talent. big brother isn't a talent show. it's not idols, it's not project fame.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Nowenuse: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
sosa993:

the same thing I told someone, tboss wouldn't have been this popular if not for so much hatred shown towards the girl. last week I had to download wechat and vote for her. And I'll never stop voting. in fact I'll make sure all my friends download wechat and we'll vote.

pls is it true they are now in the finals?, i need a reply because I need to Start publicising tboss for my people asap.

That's the spirit! Let's continue voting her.
Tboss must win.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sosa993: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Thank you,please also vote with airtime that one counts more,you can even tell your friends,family and colleagues to vote too,the girl is been hated for absolutely nothing,her sister just posted how unaccepted she has always felt when they were in Nigeria,said they even went back to Romanian and the hatred doubled,coz racism is worst there,I really feel pity for her... Please below is how to vote correctly,let our votes count.

it's that hatred that will likely make this girl win. I'm so voting for her, and I'll make sure my friends and family do the same. I just detest bullies.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sosa993: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

That's the spirit! Let's continue voting her. Tboss must win.

#thumbsup #bossnation

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
customised87:

Bally got the highest votes that week only because Fans of Bisola and Efe voted for him, he does not have a fan base of his own.
Bisola has got distinct fans, Efe has got distinct fans. Do u know what percentage Bisola led with when she was up for eviction, same with Efe. Tboss only narrowly escapes everytime she is up. Thats too say she doesnt have that much large fan base. If Debbie-rise had been evicted yesterday, I would have feared that her fans will vote for Tboss and increase her chances so I am certain the winning tie is still between Efe and Bisola.

Efe and Bisola have not been up for eviction same time so u can't judge from there % when they were individually up. Bally's case is a good example.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Bishops10(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
I hardly watch this show but i get all the updates on nairaland
Just like me
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

Oga, Big brother is not a poverty alleviation scheme!

Team Tboss! Bossnation!
lolzzzzzz, u be baaaaasd ass nigga... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
demelza:
And your own inconsequential vote counts?
Assuming you have the money to vote.
whose phone are u using to make this comment? Get a life.. people who talk abt poverty the most are the poor. Wetin bring poverty into dis mata? Like u r in dat category... Wake up.. receive grace to be released from poverty.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid / Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.