Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (24610 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by hulla12: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE OJORO THERE.
Let me explain to you what happened, list week monday Tboss, debie-rice, marvis and bally were up for eviction, you also know that the house have a chance of saving 1person if they pass their task, Tboss and rice knowing if the house pass that task, either bally or marvis will be saved thereby putting themselves in danger so they made the HM fail which left all 4. possible for eviction. As at Monday rice and Tboss fans had started voting while the others were waiting for Wednesday to see who will be saved before voting. When it didnt happen fans became confuse on who to vote and began sharing their vote btw bally and marvis (because of the cabal efe and bisola factor) giving Tboss and debie-rice the advantage.
It was a clear game played Tboss and debie-rice out smart everyone

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

Nice argument. But Bisola, Marvis and Efe have independent and authentic supporters, as well as Debbie rise. Tboss supporters are really deluded, because there is nothing to support about TBoss to be honest, I've tried to see her in every positive light. She isn't talented one bit, and does not even attempt to try or show effort. Going forward, I'm more comfortable with any other housemate winning asides from Tboss.
. Smh. Tboss supporters are deluded? But you are okay yh?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

Because DEBBIE rise is obviously TALENTED so can easily win fans. She is also very active in that house. From day 1 Tboss had isolated herself from everyone in the house, this is BBNaija not BBRomaina. She is a nice person don't get me wrong but this is a lifestyle game based on Nigerian lifestyle. Hence all her fans are Sympathetic voters, not genuinely supportive fans.
. Lmao. So tboss fans are sympathetic? But Efe ones aren't? With the way he talks about being broke and stuffs? Did you even hear what thin tall said about him when he got evicted? Please, everybody has a lifestyle. You are in the house to live, and not otherwise

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by OYIBN: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:
Rubbish!

His head must be full of nuts

Isn't it glaring that Marvis and Bally shhared votes which accounted for the 40% Bally got in previous week.

Same will happen come sunday. Bisola Efe and Marvis will share votes cos they have similar, if not same fan base.

Wonder how he will cry when Tboss finally wins

#TeamTboss

Marvis, Bisola and Efe don't share the same fan base. They belong to the same clique so their fans support each other when their own housemate is not up. Both Efe and Bisola have their own huge fan base. Where did Tboss fan base suddenly appear from? In the last 3 evictions including the one of 2 Sundays ago she was second to the last. If 2 housemates were evicted, she would have since gone. When 7 housemates were up, she was second to the last. Now she is first. Na wa o! Bally was cleverly schemed out. Always very easy to do when the votes are close. Even the way he was nominated for eviction was pure manipulation!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by goaldynboy: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
[[s]quote author=OYIBN post=55218415]Viewers have been so stuck on their favourite housemate they missed all the systematic rigging. When the show first started 3 housemates were up for eviction and two housemates namely Miyonse and Soma were evicted. Since then there has been 7,5,4housemates up and only one housemate would be evicted. Why? Tboss is usually second to the last. If 2 housemates were to leave, she would go. Bally ought not to even have been up for nomination last week Monday because the previous day Sunday, Ebuka told us the HOH will not save and replace. That was to be done on Wednesday.by the housemates themselves. Suddenly the rule was changed and Bisola was forced to save and replace. Unfortunately Bally was the only one that could be put up. So Bisola saved Efe and put Bally up.This tells me the organisers did not want Bally in the final and they feared Tboss may go. Why can't we be honest and straightforward in this country. Why are we so corrupt? Why do we like to manipulate. Most likely Bally's votes were switched because all 4 results were so close. To me the organisers already know who would win. It is rumoured that Tboss is close to a bigwig in the company of the sponsor of the programme[/quote][/s]

Cry cry baby! You are yet to recover from the shock that Tboss made the final! Nigerians are bad losers! If things doesn't go their way, they will be sulking up and down! Is Bbnaija your father's property or efe's property or bisola's property that it must go the way you want?

Go and check the poll yesterday. Tboss garnered more votes than other nominees yesterday!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Naturalobserver(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
jimi4us:
story
u can say that again
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fammm:
. Smh. Tboss supporters are deluded? But you are okay yh?

Did you bother checking on the word before quoting? Just to corroborate my statement, How can someone say I support Tboss because she is being bullied and etc? Well you choose who you to support!
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
OYIBN:
Another way the show was rigged is this. The organisers know there are cliques in the house. When the show first started there were about 3 cliques. The surviving clique originally consisted of Bisola, Marvis, Efe and TTT. TTT was not loyal to the clique and Efe quickly detected this while Bisola forgot what she came to the house for and started falling in love with TTT. TTT was evicted and Bally was a late addition to the clique. A clique that later surfaced was Tboss and Derby. For 10 weeks the housemates were not to discuss nominations. The penalty for doing so was stiff. They could even be disqualified from the show for doing so. If you notice well close friends in the house never nominated the same housemates for eviction because there was no chance to discuss nominations with each other.All of a sudden with just one eviction to go, housemates were encouraged to do so. Why? Manipulation. Of course it is normal that the cliques would nominate the same way. That is why they are a clique. It is meant to have each others back, have each others fans back and then nominate each other if they have to. So the organisers already knew the results of the nomination before it took place. But their main aim was to gather sympathy for Tboss. As soon as conspiracy started the viewing public started demonising Efe and his group. Started calling them haters and all manner of names. Then sympathy started for Debbie and especially Tboss. Some efe fans switched and started feeling sorry for Tboss. It worked so well for Tboss because her strategy is always to portray herself as a victim that is being terrorized by others. I am a researcher and l have been studying the manipulative steps being employed in order to give the organisers what they want while deceiving the public that they are running a transparent show. I can't be deceived.it
. Kmt. You are a researcher and you still don't get it right?
What if when they encouraged the housemates to conspire, tboss got evicted? She was only 5 or 6 percent higher than the evicted Bally. You won't see the bad in what them Efe did. But your researcher self feel it helped tboss. The truth is the hating energy directed towards tboss got her this fa. If Efe was so real and all, none of his fans would back off. So please, it is all relative. If tboss had gone home you wouldn't be out here saying big brother gave the conspiracy go-ahead because of tboss.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Raintaker:
I have never voted for anyone, but with all these bull-shiit I've been reading online, I'm ready to download wechat and vote for T-boss.

Thank you. Exactly my line of thought.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:
<b>MUST READ!!! -Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes... -1vote = 30naira... -11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million... -And the winner goes home with 25Million... -Voters stays at home with shi shi... Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in South Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money. # PrayerPoint My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now Oya Everybody begin to pray.
You have a very valid argument but your prayer point na die.
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
OYIBN:

Marvis, Bisola and Efe don't share the same fan base. They belong to the same clique so their fans support each other when their own housemate is not up. Both Efe and Bisola have their own huge fan base. Where did Tboss fan base suddenly appear from? In the last 3 evictions including the one of 2 Sundays ago she was second to the last. If 2 housemates were evicted, she would have since gone. When 7 housemates were up, she was second to the last. Now she is first. Na wa o! Bally was cleverly schemed out. Always very easy to do when the votes are close. Even the way he was nominated for eviction was pure manipulation!
. Lmao. This thing is all about voting ma'am. Bally was up for the first time and he had most votes, y'all didn't complain. Instead, you think tboss has no fans? Lol you should check how much people devote for her on ig. More than 10 celebrities are rooting for her, including bobrisky. Y'all should vote your favorite and let's see what happens instead of shouting favoritism and manipulation
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
ewosk:
*Quick One*

Yesterday's Eviction

N30 per vote. 11million votes casted.

Revenue: N330,000,000 [Just This Week]

Winner gets N25,000,000.

[Less than 10% of this week's gross]

Big Brother Big Business.

Big Brother is in for business so I believe he is keeping the housemate that drives in revenue for him

Bingo!

BBN is a serious business venture.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by fergie001: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

Because DEBBIE rise is obviously TALENTED so can easily win fans. She is also very active in that house. From day 1 Tboss had isolated herself from everyone in the house, this is BBNaija not BBRomaina. She is a nice person don't get me wrong but this is a lifestyle game based on Nigerian lifestyle. Hence all her fans are Sympathetic voters, not genuinely supportive fans.
And who made dem sympathetic? Efe,marvis,bally and Bisola,
That is d honest truth.
We live in a country where sentiments and sympathy plays a big role,otherwise what would efe,marvis and tboss be doing there and basset,TTT will go home?
That's our system for u.So use what works for u.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
Tboss family has money, she doesn't need the cash abeg. Nigerian big men go Bleep her yansh scata and give her all the billions she needs. Pls lets vote for Efe that needs the cash . The boy is a small up and coming artist. And from the way he is, he will give some part of the cash to marvis' and Bisola. Pls let us vote for Efe.

Typical Nigerian mentality.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

Did you bother checking on the word before quoting? Just to corroborate my statement, How can someone say I support Tboss because she is being bullied and etc? Well you choose who you to support!
lmao if "deluded" is such a big word to you and you don't know it's ambiguous, man you are the greatest. You should check the comments. The negative energy towards her got her more fans. And ofcourse, stay true to whoever it is!
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by demelza: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
Tboss family has money, she doesn't need the cash abeg. Nigerian big men go Bleep her yansh scata and give her all the billions she needs. Pls lets vote for Efe that needs the cash . The boy is a small up and coming artist. And from the way he is, he will give some part of the cash to marvis' and Bisola. Pls let us vote for Efe.
Based on this rubbish, I will rather vote for Bisola.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
OYIBN:

I heard that the first season of the BB Naija in which Ebuka took part 10 years ago was also controversial. A guy was brought in 3 weeks after the show started or towards the end, can't remember and he won. The way the organisers think is that they have given the housemates a platform to market themselves so they can give the money to whoever they want. It is a sad day for our country. Where is the winner of the first season of the show. But today see what Ebuka has become.

His name is Katung Aduwak, he's a music video director.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fammm:
. Lmao. So tboss fans are sympathetic? But Efe ones aren't? With the way he talks about being broke and stuffs? Did you even hear what thin tall said about him when he got evicted? Please, everybody has a lifestyle. You are in the house to live, and not otherwise

Fammm That's Efe being himself, nothing else and there is no sympathy, simple put, Nigerians can readily relate to his hustle. Do you really think Efe's strategy would be to act about being broke? Isn't that counterintuitive, I mean it's normal to fake things you don't have and to try to belong abi? Baba just vote who you wan vote!
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
seunmsg:
Ednut or whatever he calls himself must be very stupid. I dont like Tboss that much but she definitely deserved to be in that house ahead of Marvis and Efe. If he's not complaining aboEut those two, he should not complain about Tboss. It is not compulsory that everybody must have a story of a humble beginning. Tboss has presented herself as a posh and classy lady and so many rich Nigerians have connected with her and they keep voting for her week in week out.

I love it when a lady presents herself in a posh and classy way.

I'm tired of all these humble beginning stories. That was what Jonathan used to deceive everyone in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

Nice argument. But Bisola, Marvis and Efe have independent and authentic supporters, as well as Debbie rise. Tboss supporters are really deluded, because there is nothing to support about TBoss to be honest, I've tried to see her in every positive light. She isn't talented one bit, and does not even attempt to try or show effort. Going forward, I'm more comfortable with any other housemate winning asides from Tboss.

You don't have to be talented to be a model, either runway or billboard/TV model.

Even if she isn't talented, she can be coached to fit in into any industry she deems fit.

They are two types of talents - inborn and acquired/developed. What matters is how an individual makes good use of it.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

Fammm That's Efe being himself, nothing else and there is no sympathy, simple put, Nigerians can readily relate to his hustle. Do you really think Efe's strategy would be to act about being broke? Isn't that counterintuitive, I mean it's normal to fake things you don't have and to try to belong abi? Baba just vote who you wan vote!
lol being himself?
Well since y'all believe he's real and stuffs, good. Why did ttt have issues with him?
It was all his tactics man. As much as I didn't really like Bally in the house, he never for once mentioned his father was a governor aspirant. Being yourself doesn't mean you should tell everyone how broke you've been.
It worked for him tho. Most of his fans are voting for him because of where he's coming from( street), which is cool. Hate the game not the player. EFE IS REAL Ikr but Tboss for me fammmm
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fammm:
lmao if "deluded" is such a big word to you and you don't know it's ambiguous, man you are the greatest. You should check the comments. The negative energy towards her got her more fans. And ofcourse, stay true to whoever it is!

I don't care about who you support fam, fyi I don't even bother voting, just one logical question what is her craft? If you can't answer this then pause and reflect. Efe - assumes he rap and puts effort, Marvis - raps and does stuff, DEBBIE rise - multitalented, BISOLA - actor, TBoss??

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Gassa007: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
That's why tunde have no career
What have career got to do with this matter now
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Fammm(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

I don't care about who you support fam, fyi I don't even bother voting, just one logical question what is her craft? If you can't answer this then pause and reflect. Efe - assumes he rap and puts effort, Marvis - raps and does stuff, DEBBIE rise - multitalented, BISOLA - actor, TBoss??
same mistakes. This show isn't for talents bruh. Just to showcase lifestyle. What was bally's craft? Lol I'm happy you acknowledge Efe assumes rap. Great stuff!
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by jgbemson1: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
i dont care who win cos it will not reduce the price of garri at the market ..
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Neldrizzy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

apart from bisola, and Debbie rise, who else is talented in the house

Is it efe that raps " my blood is so full, call me bloody full"

Marvis - zero talent
Efe - zero talent, ( I only respect his originality )

So stop saying Tboss has no talent.

FYI, I don't hate any of them... May the best wins

#bossContinent
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by assyn(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

You don't have to be talented to be a model, either runway or billboard/TV model.

Even if she isn't talented, she can be coached to fit in into any industry she deems fit.

They are two types of talents - inborn and acquired/developed. What matters is how an individual makes good use of it.

No you have to be talented that's why on pageants you are asked typical questions because you need brains to go with your looks. I'm not even saying she is not talented, I'm saying she isn't even making the efforts around.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Xzbit91: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
assyn:

I don't watch this bbn bullshit but its true the amount of online bullying has made me lean towards her.

I downloaded wechat just to shame haters. Tboss sure gets a lot of stick, and I don't know the reason for all the hate.

I hate to see people been bullied unnecessarily. Is she the only housemate that hasn't been evicted? Why are the others not attacked as much as she is?
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
demelza:
Based on this rubbish, I will rather vote for Bisola.
as if ur miserable vote counts. Whoever wins let the person win... that won't make the others less important..
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by customised87: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:
Rubbish!

His head must be full of nuts

Isn't it glaring that Marvis and Bally shhared votes which accounted for the 40% Bally got in previous week.

Same will happen come sunday. Bisola Efe and Marvis will share votes cos they have similar, if not same fan base.

Wonder how he will cry when Tboss finally wins

#TeamTboss

Bally got the highest votes that week only because Fans of Bisola and Efe voted for him, he does not have a fan base of his own.
Bisola has got distinct fans, Efe has got distinct fans. Do u know what percentage Bisola led with when she was up for eviction, same with Efe. Tboss only narrowly escapes everytime she is up. Thats too say she doesnt have that much large fan base. If Debbie-rise had been evicted yesterday, I would have feared that her fans will vote for Tboss and increase her chances so I am certain the winning tie is still between Efe and Bisola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances / ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses / #bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.