Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss (24618 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by trendymarseey(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Fingers crossed....hmmmn
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by spayor(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
I hardly watch this show but i get all the updates on nairaland
same here o...to the extent I don no all d housemaid sorry housemate name
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by dennisworld1(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
TBoss win A shocker. To everyone

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Smooth278(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
See this thing hating on Tboss...

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Dynamite02: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Oga Ednut..... its a game, anything can happen!

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by martineverest(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2017
collitexnaira:
The white witch don bewitched them
leave am face ur efe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by seangy4konji: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2017
i no just like d girl
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
winkmart:
EFE is winning

You will be shocked come sunday

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by webmasterezra: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
ok
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by dennisworld1(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
What happened to Tayo will happen to Efe

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by rattlesnake(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2017
in my next life God should make me hlaf caste
we have tried
we have preached
we have done all
BUT WHITE IS BETTER THAN BLACK

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Raintaker(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2017
I have never voted for anyone, but with all these bull-shiit I've been reading online, I'm ready to download wechat and vote for T-boss.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by natume: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:
Rubbish!

His head must be full of nuts

Isn't it glaring that Marvis and Bally shhared votes which accounted for the 40% Bally got in previous week.

Same will happen come sunday. Bisola Efe and Marvis will share votes cos they have similar, if not same fan base.

Wonder how he will cry when Tboss finally wins

#TeamTboss

Voted 10 times via SMS and used the 100 Wechat votes available on each of my 2 phones.
I voted for TBOSS.
My guess is Tboss fans are less social media rants and more votes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by Larrey(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
0b10010011:
Rubbish!

His head must be full of nuts

Isn't it glaring that Marvis and Bally shhared votes which accounted for the 40% Bally got in previous week.

Same will happen come sunday. Bisola Efe and Marvis will share votes cos they have similar, if not same fan base.

Wonder how he will cry when Tboss finally wins

#TeamTboss

you ve said it all but rep team debie-rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ebukahandsome(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2017
#Bossnation...
Winner winner winner

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2017
<b>MUST READ!!! -Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes... -1vote = 30naira... -11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million... -And the winner goes home with 25Million... -Voters stays at home with shi shi... Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in South Africa, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money. # PrayerPoint My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sosa993: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2017
irynterri:
Nigerians and their irrational way of thinking,once it is not in their favour they will say it was ojoro...I participated in voting for the first time last week because of the bullying for t-boss,not online polls ooo because I know that does not count but through sms,team tboss even went to unilag to share recharge cards for people to vote..Many people voted for her just to prove bisola wrong,some of my friends even went about sharing recharge cards for endless voting of tboss,almost every Behind,pepperdem,celeb,team rich kids in the country want her because she and her sister are posh,people are really spending hundreds of thousands to vote for her,besides big brother is not a person it is an international organization with reputation and tboss is too small for them to loose their reputation because of her..forget online polls and vote through wechat and sms...if all this ojoro stories continue,I go just use vex vote for tboss endlessly..don't be surprised debbierise go win sef,that girl's voters are like the silent majority that voted for trump grin

thank you , you won't believe I disliked that girl before. but now I'm on tboss team, the hatred towards that woman is just too much, they call Olosho blah blah. I'm voting for that girl cos of the fact that people are bullying her. Even if at all she gets evicted, then I'm moving to team Debby.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by SFSNIPER(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2017
This mumu wan use #TBOSS name revive him dead music career abi? #Bossnation all the way.

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Larrey:

Am with you

Tboss or Debbie will have the day!

It's a pity that Efe, Bisola and Marvis will be sharing vote.

I wished Tboss or Debbie left yesterday, it would have been an automatic win for whoever among both that stays

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sosa993: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Raintaker:
I have never voted for anyone, but with all these bull-shiit I've been reading online, I'm ready to download wechat and vote for T-boss.

hank you boss, you won't believe I disliked that girl before. but now I'm on tboss team, the hatred towards that woman is just too much, they call Olosho blah blah. I'm voting for that girl cos of the fact that people are bullying her. Even if at all she gets evicted, then I'm moving to team Debby.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by sosa993: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2017
SFSNIPER:
This mumu wan use #TBOSS name revive him dead music career abi? #Bossnation all the way.

hank you boss, you won't believe I disliked that girl before. but now I'm on tboss team, the hatred towards that woman is just too much, they call Olosho blah blah. I'm voting for that girl cos of the fact that people are bullying her. Even if at all she gets evicted, then I'm moving to team Debby.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by irynterri(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2017
sosa993:

thank you , you won't believe I disliked that girl before. but now I'm on tboss team, the hatred towards that woman is just too much, they call Olosho blah blah. I'm voting for that girl cos of the fact that people are bullying her. Even if at all she gets evicted, then I'm moving to team Debby.
same here I used to hate but the bullying made me vote for her

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by MabraO: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Mynd44:
This is pure BS. How can he say her votes are being rigged?

Debbie-rise has been getting votes week after week and yet no one has wondered how sue gets her votes, for all I know, I have not seen as much people campaign for her as they shout for TBoss

And the issue of Big Brother having a crush on TBoss, this is retarded. Big Brother is not one person but represents a team of people handling what goes on and how the show goes.

I wonder why a lot of Nigerians act like they have lost their sense of reasoning

The bolded sums it all up.
Important issues they neglect
Less important issues they give their time to

Debbie-rise got silent voters who re they cos u never see them campaign yet na TBoss they give them headache

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2017
dennisworld1:
What happened to Tayo will happen to Efe

Efe didn't play his cards well. All those he protected will be sharing votes with him.

There is no way he will win with Bisola an Marvis in the last 5.

It's impossible!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by GloriaNinja(f): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Team Tboss by the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by 0b10010011: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Larrey:

Tboss or Debbie!

So far it's not any of the bullies- Marvis, Efe and Bisola.

We would shock them come sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by ewosk: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2017
*Quick One*

Yesterday's Eviction

N30 per vote. 11million votes casted.

Revenue: N330,000,000 [Just This Week]

Winner gets N25,000,000.

[Less than 10% of this week's gross]

Big Brother Big Business.

Big Brother is in for business so I believe he is keeping the housemate that drives in revenue for him

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by oruma19: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
I didn't want to believe big brother was supporting Tboss until last night that she wanted to shoot herself on the foot by claiming she doesn't know M I ABaga. Efe was so shocked that he asked Tboss if she was joking , when she wanted to answer the question that would have made nigerians know she is fake , Big brother cut the tape and went on commercial break . On returning after the advert, the scene had passed. I now believe big brother is cheating other contestants. Why do we always cheat in Nigeria? Big brother Africa was and has never been like this. Now that it has come to Nigeria, there must be favoritism. It is sad. Leme warn big brother naija, If Tboss wins that money, nigerians will never watch your shows again. U are on ur own. U can't keep giving us unpopular candidate like u r pdp or APC + INEC.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss by OYIBN: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Viewers have been so stuck on their favourite housemate they missed all the systematic rigging. When the show first started 3 housemates were up for eviction and two housemates namely Miyonse and Soma were evicted. Since then there has been 7,5,4housemates up and only one housemate would be evicted. Why? Tboss is usually second to the last. If 2 housemates were to leave, she would go. Bally ought not to even have been up for nomination last week Monday because the previous day Sunday, Ebuka told us the HOH will not save and replace. That was to be done on Wednesday.by the housemates themselves. Suddenly the rule was changed and Bisola was forced to save and replace. Unfortunately Bally was the only one that could be put up. So Bisola saved Efe and put Bally up.This tells me the organisers did not want Bally in the final and they feared Tboss may go. Why can't we be honest and straightforward in this country. Why are we so corrupt? Why do we like to manipulate. Most likely Bally's votes were switched because all 4 results were so close. To me the organisers already know who would win. It is rumoured that Tboss is close to a bigwig in the company of the sponsor of the programme

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid / Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.