Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,905 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? (1975 Views)

Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 3:49am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Now Mister of great knowledge and all that is good. Have I in any way caused chaos here? Now,  can I then assume that you're an open minded lad? You've just gone ahead to conclude and label me as a "typical African" . With these aforementioned facts, how can I then have a conversation with you about the said topic if you have indeed put me under a box without even hearing what I've got to say?

I didn't put you into a box. . . u're too unique for that wink cheesy
I was working with sumn here . . . I suggested that effective communication might help and your response was 'I don't like beating about the bush'

I only described that statement as typically African . . . and Simon Cowell-ish. cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 3:52am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

I was working with sumn here . . . I suggested that effective communication might help and your response was 'I don't like beating about the bush'

I only described that statement as typically African . . . and Simon Cowell-ish. cheesy cheesy

That term was used to insinuate that I didn't want to be redundant. In any case. . . . I rest my case cool
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

That term was used to insinuate that I didn't want to be redundant. In any case. . . . I rest my case cool

Hehehe . . . you're resting a case you've not even put forward yet??
I like your style cheesy cheesy

Busy_body:

I don die oh, wetin my eyes no go see for NL grin I'd rather have a man who can't express his emotions than someone like Chika's with his romantic "whenever i hold your hand, it means you look beauriful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Hehehe . . . I found that funny too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 3:58am On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

You can as well say good riddance to bad rubbish.
. . . emotionally challenged. . . . kiss

Really impressed with your recently acquired good command of English Language tongue but Did you have to blow my man kisses when responding to him angry

stillwater:

. . . Certain minor characteristics . . .  emotional suppression . . .

NA wa oh, oyinbo no go finish today cheesy

stillwater:

Nothing wrong in being in the middle. I'm in the middle too. grin You know I used to be a hardened woman before, cheesy but I've come to appreciate those things you may consider abnormal 'because you think it violates whatever imaginary man code you guys swear to'.

I told you, you are not the one at the receiving end of such sweetness. Become a girl for a second first, then we can have a discussion.  cheesy So you can never do something spontaneous as singing for your chic in public?

Ehn hen, see my star pupil philosophising too cheesy Ha I am a good tutor, i am too much grin

stillwater:

She was only trying to compromise and not escalate the situation. You would be the first to say she nags a lot if she goes on and on about your lateness. So which do you prefer?
stillwater:

I'm coming at you because there are certain underlying connotations that I sense from you that speaks of men who are expressive of their emotions as wusses.  tongue In fact you termed it weird. tongue

Can't believe my eyes this is the same stillwater who topped the list b group last year tongue

Just passing by, no let me stop you oh, chei my head is about to combust with pride, see my student stillwarra blowing phoney and killing us sofry sofry with ogbonge grammar, I am very impressed and on top of the moon, it just feels like i am the one communicating with eldee, she' rubbed off on me wella tongue And to think it was only a year ago that i was crowned Nairaland's most intelligent chica and placed in list A whilst she was in list B shocked Told her practise makes perfect, that she can strive to be like me too, glad she listened cheesy This calls for a testimony and a celebration grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I found that funny too. cheesy cheesy

Thanks for that! You cut me out before I could even digress so I had to let it be. grin
I trust this holiday season has been good to you?

Busybody: Change your ways this coming year! Ah Ah. You use sarcasm to throw punches out there. LOL@ Oyibo no go finish today.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Troublemaker ti de
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:04am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

chika98:

That term was used to insinuate that I didn't want to be redundant. In any case. . . .  I rest my case cool
eldee:

Darling Eldee kiss, why are you wasting your breath with twiddledum who didn't even make list B, at least stillwarra made the list grin lets go to bed jare whilst the nights still young, the temperature's dropped to minus 44 tongue

chika98:

Case in point: A guy I "tempted" to date told me that "whenever I hold your hand; It means you look beautiful"

Now, how the Zap am I supposed to know that if you don't say it? Non-expressive men are a waste of time.

I thought i had heard it all but this one takes the biscuit, how did you manage to keep a straight face for the remainder of the date tongue grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:06am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Thanks for that! You cut me out before I could even digress so I had to let it be. grin

Busybody: Change your ways this coming year! Ah Ah. You use sarcasm to throw punches out there. LOL@ Oyibo no go finish today.

Tto think i was gonna pretend i had changed to be a good person so as to convince you to give me the number of the dude in your profile tongue, was he the one that said that cheesy grin cheesy

By the way that "oyinbo no go finish" was a compliment, don't blame you for not understanding though, stillwater was once like you too tongue but i can assure you that once you sign up to my English classes too, you would understand too and upgrade to our league grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 4:12am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Darling Eldee kiss, why are you wasting your breath with twiddledum who didn't even make list B, at least stillwarra made the list grin lets go to bed jare whilst the nights still young, the temperature's dropped to minus 44 tongue

I thought i had heard it all but this one takes the biscuit, how did you manage to keep a straight face for the remainder of the date tongue grin

Basically it didn't go anywhere after that. I reckon the next one would have been " When I stare into your eyes it means I love you" Oh yeah sure!
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:12am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin

Troublemaker ti de

Who is causing trouble now the new year is approaching undecided this nairalanders sha, can't they engage their brain once in a while and reform for the new year tongue Point out where they are to me, lemme go and talk some sense into their heads grin

Oh that reminds me, i have to introduce stillwater to NL's literature/writing section, to let her display some of the skills she learnt under my feet, before she gets derailed and loses focus and wastes it on guys like as chika's "when i hold your hand . . . " cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:15am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Basically it didn't go anywhere after that. I reckon the next one would have been " When I stare into your eyes it means I love you" Oh yeah sure!

I don't believe you, to prove it, give me his number, lemme confirm you are no longer swooning for him and head over heels in love with him, i promise to delete his number once i confirm this tongue What would I wanna do with such person, even though its minus 38 degrees cold here and I haven't seen a man, talkless of been with one for 18 months tongue grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 4:17am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

I don't believe you, to prove it, give me his number, lemme confirm you are no longer swooning for him and head over heels in love with him, i promise to delete his number once i confirm this tongue What would I wanna do with such person, even though its minus 38 degrees cold here and I haven't seen a man, talkless of been with one for 18 months tongue grin

He sure is a rare breed.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:20am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

He sure is a rare breed.

Rofl, u r evil cheesy He can't be that bad na grin cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 4:23am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Rofl, u r evil cheesy He can't be that bad na grin cheesy

Ahhh maybe I can learn a few tips from you? Seeing as you are dishing out English Language lessons.
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by eldee(m): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2009
@Busybody
You just made my day grin grin grin grin grin

chika98:

Yeah definitely . . . I'd really love to dig into this but I'm half-asleep already.

I'm not letting you escape still cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:33am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Ahhh maybe I can learn a few tips from you? Seeing as you are dishing out English Language lessons.

Now, now behave angry I usually don't enrol students who haven't been to one of the finishing schools in Switzerland, and my fees runs into tens of thousands of pounds, but I made an exception for your St. Saviour Arochukwu Girl's College of Immaculate Conception College educational background, so don't you dare look a gifts horse in the mouth angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 4:34am On Dec 28, 2009
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Busybody oya go to bed now now grin grin grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Now, now behave angry I usually don't enrol students who haven't been to one of the finishing schools in Switzerland, and my fees runs into tens of thousands of pounds, but I made an exception for your St. Saviour Arochukwu Girl's College of Immaculate Conception College educational background, so don't you dare look a gifts horse in the mouth angry angry angry cheesy

You're something else! Leave me alone jare. Shouldn't you be in bed now seeing as it is a little after 3.30am in your part of the world? Finishing school ko? Do I look like something out of "Kokolette Mansion" to you?
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:41am On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

@Busybody
You just made my day grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, no put gbana for my pocket oh grin I wasn't appointed Nairaland's ultimate peacemaker role for nothing tongue Most intelligent, Most peaceful, dunno why they are delaying announcing me as the winner of the MBGNairaland contest which i won fair and square, all this accolade for only me, wow cheesy Babes methinks we would have to move into that 78 room mansion in Bel-Air sooner than we thought, we need somewhere with the space and reinforced shelf to hold all these awards NL can't stop bequesting on my humble person  cheesy grin cheesy

eldee:

Yeah definitely . . . I'd really love to dig into this but I'm half-asleep already.

I'm not letting you escape still cheesy cheesy

grin With chika as the prey in your sight, I will make sure I see to that cheesy only to make sure there is no foul play and breach of the peace of course tongue
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:50am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

You're something else! Leave me alone jare. Shouldn't you be in bed now seeing as it is a little after 3.30am in your part of the world? Finishing school ko? Do I look like something out of "Kokolette Mansion" to you?

Chei, I am talking about the prestigious schools in Switzerland, she is talking Koko mansion embarassed phew, i have my work cut out with this one, hope i haven't bitten off more than i can chew shocked Oh well I love me a good challenge, it took me 5 years to finish "brighter grammar" and an additional 3 years to complete "eze goes to school" with Tpia and amebo no1, and see how refined they have turned out to be, an epitome of . . . err . . . err . . . this cough will not kill me cheesy cool cool cool

TOPE2000!:

ROFLMAO  grin grin grin grin
Busybody oya go to bed now now grin grin grin

No, Yoruba you will not allow Sauron to come and tuck me into bed and read me just one bedtime story nko cry How can you leave me to be tossin and turnin and struggling to sleep, you wicked small sha cry cry
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

No, Yoruba you will not allow Sauron to come and tuck me into bed and read me just one bedtime story nko cry How can you leave me to be tossin and turnin and struggling to sleep, you wicked small sha cry cry

Lmao grin grin
dont worry i will tell him to come see u after he is done with movie hes watching.
u see i am nice. . . . no?  cheesy

i see u n eldee are also takin the advantage of no work 2moro abi grin cool
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 4:53am On Dec 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao grin grin
dont worry i will tell him to come see u after he is done with movie hes watching.
u see i am nice. . . . no?  cheesy

I don't trust you, what movie can Sauron with the attention span of a gnat, watch other than  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry tell him to take a shower before coming over, don't want none of your leftovers on him lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by chika98: 4:54am On Dec 28, 2009
Tope is still delusional? Why was I even singing songs of praise the other day? cry
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 4:56am On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

I don't trust you, what movie can Sauron with the attention span of a gnat, watch other than  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry tell him to take a shower before coming over, don't want none of your leftovers on him lipsrsealed cheesy

Tee hee hee grin cheesy grin cheesy
are u sure u want him to take a shower cuz he can just use perfume oh ?? grin cheesy tongue
b.t.w what abt eldee n debo? tongue
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tee hee hee grin cheesy grin cheesy
are u sure u want him to take a shower cuz he can just use perfume oh ?? grin cheesy tongue
b.t.w what abt eldee n debo? tongue

Anyway never mind, we can shower together when he comes, he loves those legendary backrobs i give him, the only annoying thing is, it sends him to sleep quickly and i have to finish off the job he started myself angry embarassed

Who's eldee n debo? Are they the latest Nigerian rap artist or Big Brother Africa's residents undecided Are they single? Are they buffed up? I am only asking becausei need to marry off my Sister and best friend this year tongue
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
eldee:

Anything that'll make a friend start avoiding you has to be extreme.
Come on . . . I've missed so many guy's nites, written poems and many things even I wouldn't have doene two years ago, but my friends have started avoiding me.
He has crossed the line grin grin grin

Exactly - the imaginary male code rears its ugly head. So you see it exists. When was it established or rather when do boys get initiated? In your days of boy scouting? cheesy grin

Busy_body:

Really impressed with your recently acquired good command of English Language tongue but Did you have to blow my man kisses when responding to him angry

NA wa oh, oyinbo no go finish today cheesy

Ehn hen, see my star pupil philosophising too cheesy Ha I am a good tutor, i am too much grin

Can't believe my eyes this is the same stillwater who topped the list b group last year tongue

Just passing by, no let me stop you oh, chei my head is about to combust with pride, see my student stillwarra blowing phoney and killing us sofry sofry with ogbonge grammar, I am very impressed and on top of the moon, it just feels like i am the one communicating with eldee, she' rubbed off on me wella tongue And to think it was only a year ago that i was crowned Nairaland's most intelligent chica and placed in list A whilst she was in list B shocked Told her practise makes perfect, that she can strive to be like me too, glad she listened cheesy This calls for a testimony and a celebration grin

No be me start am now angry. Eldee came in with the [i]'voluntarily emasculated' [/i]statement and that threw me up into a grammar frenzy. grin

Busy_body:

Who is causing trouble now the new year is approaching undecided this nairalanders sha, can't they engage their brain once in a while and reform for the new year tongue Point out where they are to me, lemme go and talk some sense into their heads grin

Oh that reminds me, i have to introduce stillwater to NL's literature/writing section, to let her display some of the skills she learnt under my feet, before she gets derailed and loses focus and wastes it on guys like as chika's "when i hold your hand . . . " cheesy grin cheesy

FYI, you don't have to introduce me to the literature section. Long before I met you, I've shown a little of my literary prowess in that section. I could give you threads. tongue tongue So no credit goes to you!!! angry tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm an A lister!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by Busybody2(f): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
stillwater:

No be me start am now angry. Eldee came in with the [i]'voluntarily emasculated' [/i]statement and that threw me up into a grammar frenzy. grin

I ain't complaining, whats not to like, I am just marvelling at my own handiwork and how you have blossomed and made me proud grin

stillwater:

FYI, you don't have to introduce me to the literature section. Long before I met you, I've shown a little of my literary prowess in that section. I could give you threads. tongue tongue So no credit goes to you!!! angry tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now i have made you a little intelligent, you think you can pull the wool over my eyes and claim you are Stillwarra, the legendary writer, you no get shame tongue Learn to believe in yourself, you will get there someday too grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282577.64.html#msg4014663

stillwater:

I'm an A lister!!! angry angry angry angry

. . . to be grin
Re: Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? by MugSmasher: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
Busy_body:

I ain't complaining, whats not to like, I am just marvelling at my own handiwork and how you have blossomed and made me proud grin

Now i have made you a little intelligent, you think you can pull the wool over my eyes and claim you are Stillwarra, the legendary writer, you no get shame tongue Learn to believe in yourself, you will get there someday too grin https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282577.64.html#msg4014663

. . . to be grin

What an irritant of the highest order? Always yanning opata in every thread and its hard to believe this big fool has a child undecided Somebody would think its one of these ode teenage Nairalanders talking crap like this. She is so stupid that she was alluding to her breast feeding in one of the threads and one but wonders if that breast milk of hers has turned into dry smelling powered milk she would be using to punish the child with.

I wonder how the child will grow up to be. If reason mothers can be planning to do very intelligent things while breast feeding their kids, one stupid busybody is here on Nairaland abusing people and claiming to be a responsible mother. undecided I really do hope social services that that little baboon of yours and drop with foster parents that have more intelligence than you.

What a Stupid fuckwit angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Confession. Some1 Should Help Me Out Of This Mess / Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated / What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.