Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (96273 Views)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by EmmaLege: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lovely eyes kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by dessz(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
ibson99:
scary eyes. you sure she aint marine spirit
get..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by kabayomi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sharigan at such a young age! The thing is really strong shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Jjamah(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
I love that eyes
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
cute

i xperience same with my hazel eyes when i was in primary ans sec school

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by kramer: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Knowing my people I'm surprised that baby is still alive
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by malware: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
But I like blue eyes, they look sexy. You know what I mean.

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
D same thing some slay mamas spends money fixing..lucky gurl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by lytech1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muafrika2:
White stripes?
I've seen that somewhere
hun!!! Chai!!! Bros why now!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by mediocre(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
I for like this kind mutation
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by onomemike: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
DO THIS WHEN YOU LOGIN TO MMM

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by juniior(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmm, are u sure d uncle isn't actually d father grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
ibson99:
you don see Marine spirit before? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
If this baby shine eyes for night grown man fit take off ooo!! You cant blame people for acting funny, its not a regular occurrence in this part of the world..... angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
ibson99:

Their is something called biology, please take time and read it. Science make life easy and explainable.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by juniior(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
onomemike:
DO THIS WHEN YOU LOGIN TO MMM

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
nice try dude
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Optional1 gimme a baby with cute eyeballs as these and I go buy you Maybach Emperor grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
My cousin Olanma, has natural blue eyes. We are the same age and she's happily married now with her husband in the States. I used to pose with her as we walked down the street those days, I chop a lot of guys mugu sha growing up. It's just a combined effort of illiteracy and ignorance that is disturbing anybody castigating this lovely little girl.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
This kid will be prone to hearing problems. I read a research paper about this condition once and 95% of kids with the recessive that causes blue eyes were prone to hearing loss.

I can only hope that she will escape such a reality.

Beautiful child.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by alex7071: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Who said it's a genetic mutation? I saw in a science page on Facebook that everybody with blue eyes are descendants of one man that lived about 10,000 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by ini4brandon(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Awesome... Selling point
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
If i were her, when i grow older.. I would be dressing in all blue. So people would think the eyes is just there for fashion, they wont know its real. Lol

cos nigeria can be such a funny place. With eyes like that, many would call you a witch or say you are possessed by some demons

naija mentality saddens me.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by ekensi01: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Origin:
I want . I want o. Oh I want blue eyes jare.
So vivid. So beautiful and unique.
when i was reading the comment i know it would be a female. one fact about female is that they like everything they see i hope that eye u want will double your vission abi.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please is it possible for us to exchange the blue eyes so that I'd give her mine? You have no slightest idea of how much I love and desire blue eyes. Dear God, please turn my eyes to blue let me see the idiot that will criticize it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by tivta(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
I have brown eyes, this is very beautiful, shame on religious fanatics...
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
U still con black join am, even tho that can't be helped
dessz:
as u see the baby eye, I am vexing for my parents, why una no give me that kind eye angry I kon black eye, grin pupils black, cornea black wtf cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
I won't be surprised if some people say that the baby is from the pit of hell
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
I like blue eyes, it's wonderful.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by sukkot: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
blood of sango na which kain eyes be this ? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hope one pastor won't ask them to abandon this child to starve to death, because she/he is possessed by marine spirit.

Africa, the land of dark practices
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Obviously photoshopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.