Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (96269 Views)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by TheLawTheLegal: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2017
darioNaharis:
Very cute kiss

Nigerians never appreciate good things. They castigate someone born with blue eyes, yet same them will admire it in foreign movies and even go as far as purchasing coloured lenses angry

Her eyes look like that 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" symbol . Still so cute
For your mind you don get many likes.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Love it
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by wunderkiind(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2017
kerryjossy:
Beautiful eyes....The fact that u are a #girlchild makes u perfect.

Expatiate on this.
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
ibson99:
scary eyes. you sure she aint marine spirit

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2017
ibson99:
Let me take a wild guess: You're a born again Christian?
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Beautiful blue eyes,but they look like make up application effects
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by teddybear16(m): 4:16am On Apr 05, 2017
ibson99:

Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tedassie:

Lol @bolded

I suppose you meant those with Heterochromia iridis(i.e an individual having two different colour of iris)...but i bet if such people were of 'caucasoid' origin and perhaps resided in one subsaharan country like dah,the oddity in the looks may be overlooked.

i guess.. But if they were in naija, they would hate their lives
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
girl4rmspace:

i guess.. But if they were in naija, they would hate their lives
Guess i'm somewhat 'lucky' lol having narrowly missed being on that spectrum of "beyond the ordinary".

But i'm #teamHazel anywayz
Re: Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) by Tunde835(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=darioNaharis post=55230039]Very cute kiss

Nigerians never appreciate good things. They castigate someone born with blue eyes, yet same them will admire it in foreign movies and even go as far as purchasing coloured lenses angry

Her eyes look like that 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" symbol . Still so cute [/quote Just Like 5g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.